Demystification of the Islamic Rule in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
no what i am saying is that is the level of education of ordianry indian
Last time i remember Indian constitution allowed every 18yrs old Indian citizen to vote irrespective of your education standards.
18yrs limit is made considering the fact that 18yr old individual has developed brain & independent thinking so the person can vote.
Maybe you should file PIL on that issue & ask SC to conduct Brain test of all 60% population that voted UPA.

LOL... Why can't loosers still understand that Indian citizens have accepted UPA not once but twice ?

Oracle

i think it is about time to end this thread , now the members have started to mock than add something usefull
Look at the mirror, you will find you. You should not start threads which you cannot counter with your arguments. People are bound to get pissed reading your useless statements one after the other. You should be surprised you are not banned yet. You have been given a leeway way too far.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Guys, Shoot the Message, not our Kid brother the messenger :) And people Chill :) Enjoy!

AJSINGH

Look at the mirror, you will find you. You should not start threads which you cannot counter with your arguments. People are bound to get pissed reading your useless statements one after the other. You should be surprised you are not banned yet. You have been given a leeway way too far.
my first post is authentic and true , people cannot digest it then thats their fault , ban me for all i care , i do have other things

Agantrope

The early moghuls intention was to wipe outthe whole hindus in this land and wants to spread islam to all nook and corner, But they failed in their attempt. Then their interest turns towards the money. So they taxed the hindus more and muslims less, So this made many poor hindus to convert to the islam and also it filled the kitty of the Moghul emperor. Their drive towards money and too much vassal states made them mad and eventually brits done by divide rule to establish the rule here.

But then this poor nation was ruled very less by the people born in this soil.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
NRJ, there is a seperate thread about the hacking of EVM, if possible please read, that too posted by the ajtr. :)
Hey Agantrope,
You 've come here at right time...acn you post the chola's kings plunders in srilanka and south east asia.And about rivalries between vashnavites and shaivites in south india.....

AJSINGH

Last time i remember Indian constitution allowed every 18yrs old Indian citizen to vote irrespective of your education standards.
18yrs limit is made considering the fact that 18yr old individual has developed brain & independent thinking so the person can vote.
Maybe you should file PIL on that issue & ask SC to conduct Brain test of all 60% population that voted UPA.

LOL... Why can't loosers still understand that Indian citizens have accepted UPA not once but twice ?
not my point , my point is that not many would understand what you say , and i showed it by an example

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Thread closed. If anyone has anything really good to add, PM me.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
The early moghuls intention was to wipe outthe whole hindus in this land and wants to spread islam to all nook and corner, But they failed in their attempt. Then their interest turns towards the money. So they taxed the hindus more and muslims less, So this made many poor hindus to convert to the islam and also it filled the kitty of the Moghul emperor. Their drive towards money and too much vassal states made them mad and eventually brits done by divide rule to establish the rule here.

But then this poor nation was ruled very less by the people born in this soil.
No way you can prove that! Its just a wild conspiracy theory akin to Zion Hamid!!!

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
There was something called Jizya or religion tax. Every non-Muslim had to pay that tax. Jizya is what pushed the poor to convert to Islam to avoid paying that tax.

Oh, I didn't notice the thread was closed. Very sorry.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
There was something called Jizya or religion tax. Every non-Muslim had to pay that tax. Jizya is what pushed the poor to convert to Islam to avoid paying that tax.

Oh, I didn't notice the thread was closed. Very sorry.
Well, Just for clarification, In reality, Jizya is the Tax the Non Muslims Pay and Zakat. These were two forms of Taxation. If you take into the Real Islamic Practice, Zakat proportion is higher than Jizya. Hence Muslims are taxed in a Muslim Kingdom more than Non Muslims, if you follow the Real way!

Sorry, This should end it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles