Delhi Police Conduct Mock Security Drill Ahead of Republic Day

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Nuvneet Kundu

yet to see desi version, its not difficult to make it, its patent is available. Problem is improving it do perform better only then we can do it. BTW India is signatory to the UN Patent treaty.
Did you read my message? It IS an Indian version.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Did you read my message? It IS an Indian version.
did you even read and understanding that posted by me. Legally we cannot just copy the product which is patented. For doing it legally you have to improve upon product and file improved patent. Then you can do it.

Just because it is published, does not mean it is true. Yes we are working on corner shot programmes. But yet to see one made locally.

here Alpha technology having corner shot from Israel selling and after sale service in India.

here in this thread started by me you can see lot of non line of sight weapons and what we have done in India.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/corner-shot-non-line-of-sight-infantry-weapons.12275/

Now lets go back to topic at hand.

aditya g

Country flag
Hope that the audience gathered realises that all this drill is not a tamasha for their enjoyment but may save their lives one day.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Hope that the audience gathered realises that all this drill is not a tamasha for their enjoyment but may save their lives one day.
This area has people in large number on any normal day, i been to this place, close to my office.

aditya g

Country flag
The corner shot weapon held by DP cop is same as the one advertised by Alpha Technologies:

Source: Eyeball Mark-2

Now is this designed by ARDE, Alpha or license produced from IMI?

salute

they are probably customers of those restaurants waiting at line.

Nuvneet Kundu

@aditya g There was a live tweet from the location yesterday after the drill, one guy was overheard saying "mere saare customers ko dara ke bhaga diya" (it scared off all my customers)

Delhites have shit for brains, don't expect much from them. Check the comment below to confirm it.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles