Delhi discriminated between Sharmila & Anna

Adux

Country flag
^^^ Very clever and media savy reply, because you again accused India of being a foreign power in the north east, while still not defining what region India represents? Han China? So India is what ethinicity, so you think India belong to a ethnic race and region? which one?

How is the right of India and natives different, when the natives are themselves Indians. But from your reply it seems insinuate that India is a foreign power in North East. You are not an Indian, since you dont even know what it means to be an Indian and what is the idea behind India

Last edited:

Param

^^^ Very clever and media savy reply, because you again accused India of being a foreign power in the north east, while still not defining what region India represents? Han China? So India is what ethinicity, so you think India belong to a ethnic race and region? which one?

How is the right of India and natives different, when the natives are themselves Indians. But from your reply it seems insinuate that India is a foreign power in North East. You are not an Indian, since you dont even know what it means to be an Indian and what is the idea behind India
Are you educated??? Can you comprehend?

When did I talk of India being a foreign power? I am saying this the last time. India is a Union of States and all the regions including where you come from are a part of India.

Do you know that India is a Unitary state with federal features?
And what I have been stressing since the beginning that India' federal character should not be undermined and should be respected.
I also stressed that military draconian laws should be used sparingly and all other efforts including development and political rights should be safeguarded within the framework of the Constitution.

Param

What India are you talking about dude? The republic that was formed in 1950 or the Mauryan empire of 300BC?

If you are talking about the 21 century talk about post 1947 India not some ancient empire.

Adux

Country flag
Are you educated??? Can you comprehend?
I think it is more to do with, you dont know what is the real meaning and insuination behind the very words you write.

When did I talk of India being a foreign power? I am saying this the last time. India is a Union of States and all the regions including where you come from are a part of India.
You are the one who compared India to Han China, You are the one who said Native of the land has more rights than Republic of India, as though there is a difference between the two.

Do you know that India is a Unitary state with federal features?
And what I have been stressing since the beginning that India' federal character should not be undermined and should be respected.
It is the federation who called its Army to be deployed. facepalm.
I also stressed that military draconian laws should be used sparingly and all other efforts including development and political rights should be safeguarded within the framework of the Constitution.
Military rules apply, when military is deployed, Dont want them, Dont deploy them. From the GoI perspective, if you dont want AFSPA and Army, dont rebel against the Republic of India, respect the rule of law and the Indian nation state.

And oh, you are a complete tool.

Param

I think it is more to do with, you dont know what is the real meaning and insuination behind the very words you write.

You are the one who compared India to Han China, You are the one who said Native of the land has more rights than Republic of India, as though there is a difference between the two.

It is the federation who called its Army to be deployed. facepalm.

Military rules apply, when military is deployed, Dont want them, Dont deploy them. From the GoI perspective, if you dont want AFSPA and Army, dont rebel against the Republic of India, respect the rule of law and the Indian nation state.

And oh, you are a complete tool.
Now you are proving that it is a waste to argue with you.

I told you not to think of India like Han China, I was not comparing my country with another.
Just reminding you that this is supposed to be a liberal, democratic country unlike Han China.

Adux

Country flag
I believe you mean Kashmiri pandits. I know it is a tragedy that they have been driven out of their own lands by militants. The Govt should do everything necessary to help them return and ensure the safety.
When you mean 'everything necessary' till where does this go? What if the Kashmiri muslims dont allow them to come back, how does GoI make sure justice and rule of law is carried out? Oh, brother. The Army. If the army has to be deployed, under what authority can it deployed? Holly Sheesh kabab Batman, AFSPA.

Adux

Country flag
Now you are proving that it is a waste to argue with you.

I told you not to think of India like Han China, I was not comparing my country with another.
Just reminding you that this is supposed to be a liberal, democratic country unlike Han China.
What you want to insuinate is well understood by the people who read your post. For you to even come up with the such a comparison, who is Han in India? North Indians, South Indians, should we divide more? Punjabi's? what? Dont make comparisons when you dont know what you are talking about, and when you are utterly out of your depth.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Bring on the diversionary tactics.

What does Sharmila think strikes a chord with more people? That their daal chawal, gehu and petrol costs 200% it did the last decade, or what happened in a particular state?

You don't see Telangana people questioning Delhi's response to Anna. Instead, many of the apolitical Telangana protestors I know have put down the Telangana flag for the Indian flag in the wake of Anna agitation.

It's shameful of other protest-groups to try and leech off Anna's limelight. Didn't get the same limelight? Too f-ing bad!

Param

What you want to insuinate is well understood by the people who read your post. For you to even come up with the such a comparison, who is Han in India? North Indians, South Indians, should we divide more? Punjabi's? what? Dont make comparisons when you dont know what you are talking about, and when you are utterly out of your depth.
The ones that can be compared to he Hans are the Jingoistic intolerant Ultra nationalists who are notfrom any particular region but can be from any where.

Such Ultra chauvinists and ultra nationalists can be from ANYWHERE.
I understand you are trying to be clever, don't put words in my mouth.

KS

Bye bye DFI
1. Why are you stifling dissent ? It is a fundamental requirement of a democracy
Right to Dissent does not mean the Right to Secession or any activity aiding it.

2. Right to Life is a fundamental right
Fundamental Rights are subservient to national interest.

3. AFSPA is a draconian law, it should be implemented only in emergency and for a very short definite period of time. AFSPA alienates the people.
True but there is no alternative as long as armed insurgeny exists in particular area. Iron Sharmila , instead of starving to repeal the law should have fasted to stop the insurgency and then the law would have been repealed automatically.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles