Delhi Blast case solved!!!!

black eagle

Country flag
NIA cracks Delhi High Court blast case: Sources

The National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Thursday claimed to have solved the September 7 Delhi High Court blast case. Sources say that the investigators have found that the blast was carried out by Harkat-ul-Jihad-al-Islami (HuJI) and the conspiracy to target the Delhi High Court was hatched in Jammu and Kashmir.

Sources say the NIA has detained a HuJI operative, Amir alias Hafiz, from Jammu and Kashmir. Amir, who goes by several other aliases, has been identified as the mastermind of the blast.

Read the rest of the story here.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Kuch godbod hai bhai.. Very sketchy details and just not fitting for me.

But then if it is HuJI, can we please lob a few bombs the other side to kill their leaders? No sorry asking for too much.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
What is the point of solving the case if you cannot bring the perpetrators to the Justice. Its like you know the thief who took your jewelry but you can't do anything about it. Pathetic!

Param

But then if it is HuJI, can we please lob a few bombs the other side to kill their leaders? No sorry asking for too much.
What side, East or west?

amitkriit

Yet another terror act will go into history books as an unsolved mystery I guess.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

Don't hold your breath.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles