Defpk's DDOS allegations against India

Status
Not open for further replies.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Dude the thing was said in anger, and nothing got played at all. How many DDoS attacks has that place received and how many has D F I and Def.pk received?
Said in anger, carried out or not, a threat made is a proof enough of causing harm to the other or that person's property and proving the intention, and you do admit it was Ahsan's doing.

Just the above is enough to land Ahsan and the whole WDN in the soup, you chaps have as such already been banned for spreading hatred in India, inciting communal violence, leading to innocent lives lost.

Awesome

Asim I suggest that you first sort out the issues with Agno. This is turning quite ugly. Just a friendly advice.
Not interested, I'm only interested in sorting out issues with D F I. I've tried with him, five minutes after AM resigned and I gave him a nice send off he turned around and accused me of DDoSing people - where was this in the years and years of partnership?

It's hard to get over the betrayals of people you have been close with. With D F I, I don't have a similar emotional investment. I just want a cessation of hostilities between us and call it a night.

Awesome

Said in anger, carried out or not, a threat made is a proof enough of causing harm to the other or that person's property and proving the intention, and you do admit it was Ahsan's doing.

Just the above is enough to land Ahsan and the whole WDN in the soup, you chaps have as such already been banned for spreading hatred in India, inciting communal violence, leading to innocent lives lost.
Its a discussion forum, you can go and discuss things in anger as well. There's no harm in that.

I have admittance of Aryan saying he paid the same member with a 100 pound cellphone so who knows what more that kid got paid.

It was all a trap - soon afterwards I have Aryan saying "Kesa laga? XXX dekar maine Zain (Agnostic Muslim) le lia tumse". Now it turns out they are still in league with each other? Someone asked above why that member is still helping them against us? Maybe he was always with them?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Asim,

I would like to believe you.

I would like to believe that you are but a cats paw in the hands of this man, Ahsan, whose name seems to surface in every dirty trick in the cyberspace, as gleaned from the complaints from India, Iran or within Pakistan.

However, if you will recall, you had given a very detailed and informative explanation on Proxy Servers and all that on WAB.

I was really impressed by your detailed knowledge on the functioning of the cyberspace.

Ahsan sure appears to be a good poker player! ;)

He is like a cross between Hop along Cassidy and Chief Inspector Jacques Clouseau .

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@ Mods : Could you take this spat to sb or please continue it in the Privacy of PMs if you have to

It was entertaining for a while to see admins from hostile forums washing their dirty linen here in Public but now its just sad

and its getting boring , TBH

I am sick of seeing this useless thread occupy the Spy since yesterday.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Not interested, I'm only interested in sorting out issues with D F I.

It's hard to get over the betrayals of people you have been close with. With D F I, I don't have a similar emotional investment. I just want a cessation of hostilities between us and call it a night.
What hostilities ? What brotherhood ?

We will continue to highlight that you are running a fake Indian forum, you were responsible for hosting propaganda that caused civil strife in India, etc.

====

If someone chooses to act on the information we put out, or what GoI put out or what your former management put out, then you brought it on yourself.

You are a smart businessman, why do you do stupid things to hurt your "rozi roti" (sole source of income) ?

I have no personal enmity with you, else you would've been banned on this site.

=====

And frankly I am perplexed why on every post are you blaming DFI ?

I think you are confused: first you said you know we don't have the money or the resources to attack you, then you insult us by saying we in collusion with ex-PDF management is attacking you.

We are not like those Indian chaps who collaborated with your Ahsan to take down another Pakistani forum.

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:38 AM
PFF collusion with Indians
The following is a PM conversation between Cheenamalai aka Ahsan (Web Master of PFF) and Srinrangan (Admin of IDF) which has been extracted from the IDF database. It's a proof of PFF's backdoor connections to Indians and it will be obvious once you read the conversation that PFF was set up with the help of Indians at IDF.

NOTE: The original IDF was taken down and Ahsan then made another IDF. Srirangan's forum was hacked and destroyed by Paki$tanidefence people. Haroon is the owner of defencetalk

BEWARE OF DOGS IN SHEEPS' SKIN
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: srirangan
Subject: none
Message: 'Hey mate, I am back from Pakistan. Anyways i am back again getting my site to a new height! Just something i just got done with. By the way i noticed that your not giving credit to the new publishers where you got your news from? Is that safe? Arent they going to take actions against it. Let me know! By the way good work, your site has tripled, quadripled in the google listings.

Message: Where did India-Defence gets his rights from? I am sure your still with it a little bit. Haroon uses FAIR USE #### though. I know that.

To: cheenamalai
Message: Dude I sold off India-Defence to a group a few months back. They have a editorial team (4 guys 1 gal) and they have bought news wire feeds from PTI, ANI, IANS and AP. Haroon is a arrogant fool. Rape him. ;)

Subject: Vbulletin
Message: 'Sri, I dont use nulled version. I did use to have an old version of it, like 3.0 or something, but found out that nulled versions usually have the backdoor open and are mostly hackable. These days i am trying to hack haroon moron, war is officially started. :) Thanks to his moronic compliments on various forums, etc. Why dont you use Joomla + SMF integrated? Will work like a pimp!

Message: 'Sri, I am planning to change servers due to an increase in the traffic. What kind of hosting do you suggest? What do you use for India Defence? Best regards.

Message: I sold off India Defence but I still host it on a dedicated box. More than ID, IDF requires greater bandwidth. I have other websites too, and most of them are for clients so Ive gone in for a dedicated server to best suit my needs. Based in the U.K. costs about $140 a month. Sri.

Message: Hey, i have bought the server for $160. However, having trouble setting it up. Do you use the Cpanel for the site as well. Thanks.

http://----------------------------/index.php?showtopic=79379&st=560#entry1117954

====

I am still convinced you are doing this false flag ops on yourself to mitigate the damage, your top donors and staff have left, you are on Govt. of India watch list.

Awesome

I am still convinced you are doing this false flag ops on yourself to mitigate the damage, your top donors and staff have left, you are on Govt. of India watch list.
We are not supporting (we were never running) IDF any more. Only they can answer for themselves.

Morever other than AM no one has left. AM keeps emailing our people - who are top notch people - and not one person came out to support him? Ever wondered why not ONE person thought AM to be doing anything sane?

Donors were free to donate, there's a link on our website that accepts donations - there was no dedicated donor. USD 1,600 does not even cover one months costs, not even half of it.

So lets not elevate aiwai people to some saintly status.

You know my rozi roti is just fine... DefencePK is not my source of income, never made a single cent off of it. Aryan is such a liar he hasn't posted the context in which I wrote that. We are growing ----------- so that ultimately we can earn off of it too. Right now its not self-sustaining. It runs on donation money and money poured in by Ahsan primarily himself from his brick and mortar world job. That was the context in which I said. He twisted it to mean that oh we take money from donations as our rozi roti.

Money trail is easy to prove. Prove it in a court of law that I've taken a single cent from the donation money and pocketed it! I'm ready to furnish full records of my assets my bank statements and so on. It's a highly unimpressive bank account... I would like to see Aryan do the same - we should know who all he is funding and where his money is going.

Zain should do the same and should also publish his passport entry/exit stamps - I wonder if he took that trip to UK or not.

I walk freely and openly in Dubai, work and pay my bills legally. There are strong electronic records for all my assets, liabilities and cash in hand. I am an open book for any law enforcing authority.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Asim,

Let's face it straight.

How is it that all, including Pakistanis, some of them are very balanced like Agnostic Muslim if I may say, are finding you to be uncomfortably too hot to handle?

And why are you batting for the scoundrel Ahsan?

That Ahsan is a swine of the best variety is so well known!

Even I know it who is not so versed with cyber intrigues!

He would reap a million to your forum if sold as prime pork for the Oktoberfest in Munchen!

Sell that bastard and salvage your honour!

Last edited:

Awesome

Asim,

Let's face it straight.

How is it that all including Pakistanis are finding you to be uncomfortably too hot to handle?

And why are you batting for the scoundrel Ahsan?

That Ahsan is a swine of the best variety is so well known!

Even I know it!
Have you ever wondered why they are mostly people who we kicked out of the forum for being abusive? Not one mod, not one think Tank Member supported AM if not Aryan?

They are not fools, Ray. We have the respect of the best and the brightest members of Pakistan and India. Ahsan was just silly to say mean things to them... Till date nothing happened to them. IF we had to do something would we do to them or you guys? We categorically just compete on our better policies. Our policies and better administration skills are what consistently outperform every other forum on the block. Why would we NEED to do anything else?

What has happened on the ground is that no DDoS happens upon them, but regularly befalls upon DFI and PDF.

I am only batting on the side of logic here, Ray.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I have seen Agnostic Muslim's posts.

They are most knowledgeable, educated and sane.

If he can be kicked out, then there must be something seriously wrong.

On the other hand, Ahsan, I found was a prime female reproductive organ that is rejected even by the desperate with total disdain !

And you were sane when I was with you on all those forums.

I wonder what has happened to you since!

That is why I am surprised!

Last edited:

Kesang

Have you ever wondered why they are mostly people who we kicked out of the forum for being abusive? Not one mod, not one think Tank Member supported AM if not Aryan?

They are not fools, Ray. We have the respect of the best and the brightest members of Pakistan and India. Ahsan was just silly to say mean things to them... Till date nothing happened to them. IF we had to do something would we do to them or you guys? We categorically just compete on our better policies. Our policies and better administration skills are what consistently outperform every other forum on the block. Why would we NEED to do anything else?

What has happened on the ground is that no DDoS happens upon them, but regularly befalls upon DFI and PDF.

I am only batting on the side of logic here, Ray.
really?

He bans us from his forum for NO breaking of rules and doesnt allow us to voice our side of the story?
He changes our names and post count for NO breaking of rules.
He constantly throws accusations at me and the rest and then retracts them.
He and Ahsan are constantly swearing and lying whilst we have remain dignified.
He up until 3 weeks before we left took$1000 donation for the "protection of the site" and subsdequently we learn him and Ahsan are creaming it in financially
And you want us to allow him to have a voice on our forum? Razpak - with respect look at how they have treated us - i simply want them to get on with their forum and stop spreading malicious rumours and constantly lying and let us be.
Thanks.....
I have deliberately kept out of this thread and left it to Agno and Aryan to deal with. Needless to say we have been going for 7 weeks now and time will tell who is attacking who. In the 7 weeks we have accumulated literally dozens of emails warning us of the consequences and to watch our backs etc. We have continued regardless of these threats.
Now the accusations have started.
You guys are probably more knowledgeable than i on the characters involved and i will leave it for yourselves to judge who is speaking the truth. I dont want to bad mouth or get involved in tit for tat allegations and wish all success with whatever venture you guys get involved withbut please before you start throwing mud realize that accusing anyone of wrong doingand starting rumours off is a childish venture and remember the evidence already out their.
I believe everything Agnosic and Aryan have said is the truth as i have been privy to all the emails
can you guess the name this former think tank of PDF?

Last edited:

Nagraj

good riddinace . that website is full of hatred and stupidity.
and this thread should be closed as well
probably admin should send an email to that newspaper countering defpuk claims.
if that's published free publicity as well :)
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles