Defpk's DDOS allegations against India

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Then don't post at all for the sake of posting.
Right now this topic is seeing many comments from members as well as
guests who are reading this topic

But all this is because of the events of the last few days when GOI banned some sites including
PDF and also because NO other important thing is happening anywhere in the world

Otherwise this topic about Pakis CRYING and WHINING while merrily trying to
disrupt our site is just plain stupid

Jim Street

Country flag
Right now this topic is seeing many comments from members as well as
guests who are reading this topic

But all this is because of the events of the last few days when GOI banned some sites including
PDF and also because NO other important thing is happening anywhere in the world

Otherwise this topic about Pakis CRYING and WHINING while merrily trying to
disrupt our site is just plain stupid
Then MODs should should ban them or close this thread. After all Ignorance is bliss. :D

Jim Street

Country flag
In all honesty, all Indians should put in Money and buy it off him, no matter the price. Jim Steele should be super Administrator, I wouldn't mind that.
I don't like money. I am man of simple taste. :D

To be honest, these discussions will help in my research if people start posting rational and unbiased posts with good links and reports on these fake threads and riots in India on other dedicated thread.

Zarvin

because nobody could be worse than the current administration of def.pk.
No one really knows the current Webmaster. You are calling him pro-American, over there they call him liberal.
On this forum, they call him a supporter of terrorism and extremism. When we make remarks about him that not entirely true, he will be the winner in the end.

Tianshan

No one really knows the current Webmaster. You are calling him pro-American, over there they call him liberal.
On this forum, they call him a supporter of terrorism and extremism. When we make remarks about him that not entirely true, he will be the winner in the end.
the only thing i care about is that he is the webmaster of a pakistani forum and he enjoys thanking anti-china posts from indians and americans.

if he is the winner from that, the world is a funny place.

Last edited:

Awesome

We need the laughs sometimes.

On topic, if Asim/PDF management are really sincere about 'ending feuds', then an easy way to demonstrate that is to implement the suggestions Pakistan Affairs has been making for months now during our correspondence with PDF - stop petty and vindictive actions such as bans, profile abuse etc. and retract your allegations about 'collaborating to attack PDF'. If you are really that paranoid about 'members being poached' then restrict our PM and wall post options.

Personally, as I told you before, I would have no problems continuing to post on your forum as I do on DFI and WAB - I relish debating with posters that hold views opposing mine.

The ball is, as before, in your court.
Dude, PAffairs is a criminal organization with people known for bribery and I don't wish to include your organization in any ending of anything of the sorts. The more distant the better.

With D F I I feel things have gone from bad to worse because no one really gave it a full effort to end the feud which is largely based upon suspicions. Heck I'm still suspicious but these suspicions would end once there is some toning down of aggressive behavior towards us (and from us to you, I agree).

Last edited:

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
I love the Desi Internet jihads.:popcorn:

Last edited:

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Open some Anti-America Threads in Deaf and Dumb Forum and inform the FBI. The admin sitting in Indiana, the Site is hosted in United States is more than enough to frame up the case against them and You know what FBI did to Paki Clone of Bharat Rakshak - pakdef? :rofl:

Zarvin

the only thing i care about is that he is the webmaster of a pakistani forum and he enjoys thanking anti-china posts from indians and americans.

if he is the winner from that, the world is a funny place.
You agree that there is confusion, don't add to that confusion otherwise it translates to curiosity. All ascertations against them have been counter-productive seeing as how succesful PDF are at the moment despite all allegations against them.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
What did they do to pakdef?
Way back in 1999 and 2000, the site was the NaPak's to be Bhakshak. All the Content was for Support to Terrorists and Even some would be Terrorists were its Members. Post 9/11, It came under FBI Scanner and out being made a Wajid-ul-Cut-let by FBI, the owner was forced to close down the site and went into hiding.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
You agree that there is confusion, don't add to that confusion otherwise it translates to curiosity. All ascertations against them have been counter-productive seeing as how succesful PDF are at the moment despite all allegations against them.
Last heard Pakistanis feel betrayed that they get kicked out of a Pakistani Forum for just replying to Indian Abuse of Pakistan and the Poor Owners have to allow Indians to abuse Pakistan!

Jim Street

Country flag
Open some Anti-America Threads in Deaf and Dumb Forum and inform the FBI. The admin sitting in Indiana, the Site is hosted in United States is more than enough to frame up the case against them and You know what FBI did to Paki Clone of Bharat Rakshak - pakdef? :rofl:
I don't know that case, PM me or post the link regarding it....

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles