Defpk's DDOS allegations against India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agnostic Muslim

@Jim,

1) You dont have to sign up to actually watch whats going on. You can still follow and report it to authorities.
2) No your patriotism is not questioned when you join a pakistani forum
3) What do you do when you know that A PARTICULAR forum is swindling people and using that money to ddos Indian forums? What do you do when you know its your own countrymen who buy titles and make donations to the very site which is DDOSing Indian sites?
I would say that any individual/consumer, regardless of identity, has to weigh all the different arguments out there and decide whether or not to support a particular product.

Those supporting/opposing any particular product, for whatever reason, have the right to argue and promote their point of view to convince as many people as possible, but at the end of the day the consumer makes a decision based on their needs and interests, and one must accept that graciously, even if one disagrees with the decision.

Zarvin

Indians make up 80% of the posters now on PDF. Ahsan may as well sell it to some rich Indian and let's all get along again.:thumb:
Even though I won't be to happy it being run by Indians, at least these forum wars will end, who ever may be involved.

one good thing about DFI is the consistency. this site is consistently pro-india.
Agreed, the biggest threat you have is the enemies you don't know, ie other Pakistnais.

Last edited:

Tianshan

Indians make up 80% of the posters now on PDF. Ahsan may as well sell it to some rich Indian and let's all get along again.:thumb:
Even though I won't be to happy it being run by Indians, at least these forum wars will end, who ever may be involved.
at least then it would be honest.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I would say that any individual/consumer, regardless of identity, has to weigh all the different arguments out there and decide whether or not to support a particular product.

Those supporting/opposing any particular product, for whatever reason, have the right to argue and promote their point of view to convince as many people as possible, but at the end of the day the consumer makes a decision based on their needs and interests, and one must accept that graciously, even if one disagrees with the decision.
Valid point from the commercial standpoint that is bandied these days in the world of globalisation and the right to choose and all that.

However, it is said that Smoking causes Cancer.

Statistics indicate so.

There are many who are on the verge of making the choice to smoke or not to smoke.

What would be better?

To warn those who wish to experiment with smoking or let them go ahead and die of cancer since it is their right to choose?

Last edited:

Jim Street

Country flag
@Jim,

1) You dont have to sign up to actually watch whats going on. You can still follow and report it to authorities.
2) No your patriotism is not questioned when you join a pakistani forum
3) What do you do when you know that A PARTICULAR forum is swindling people and using that money to ddos Indian forums? What do you do when you know its your own countrymen who buy titles and make donations to the very site which is DDOSing Indian sites?
1. I know I didn't join any forum while I regularly visited these forums.
2. This sentence should be taken by all those who gets emotional and call us traitors.

3. I agree with you that Indians shouldn't buy titles, IF they are sold, BUT again, my point is do they really need money for DDOSing Indian forums or spreading rumors. I mean if you you look at money transaction by extremists, usage of Internet by groups like Al-Qaeda, this is nothing in comparison. There are research groups in US universities funded by Homeland Security Department of US Considering Alexa's rating on PDF, I mean any person with lots of money who also hates India will give them millions which is every easy to find.

Lets say ISI was behind it, they caused riots in Assam, caused destruction and increased the insecurity among minorities and affected the very core of our Indian society. 40,000 exodus just by false information. Even Kasab and his group didn't do that damage on 26/11 then these fake threads. Kasab is brilliantly used by our Indian govt. especially considering International Politics The current situation is like ocean, calm on surface. disturbed below. You need one attack by one religious group on another even on small scale, and you can imagine the destruction. ( You can skip the comparison )

I think you should look beyond DDOsing and ask members to get more aware of how any country can cause troubles in our country.

Agnostic Muslim

Valid point from the commercial standpoint that is bandied these days in the world of globalisation and the right to choose and all that.

However, it is said that Smoking causes Cancer.

Statistics indicate so.

There are many who are on the verge of making the choice to smoke or not to smoke.

What would be better?

To warn those who wish to experiment with smoking and then then die or let the go ahead and die of cancer since it is their right to choose?
A similar argument is being made in the US in favor of legalizing and regulating recreational drug use - we already see Marijuana being legalized and regulated for some sections of Americans.

The argument is not merely about having the right to choose to use recreational drugs, but also about whether legalizing and regulating recreational drug use could reduce the costs from criminal activity related to the production, transport and sale of drugs.

Jim Street

Country flag
/\/\/\ Also, what do you do when it's the same forum hosting morphed images and vids which broke out the riots in Assam and exodus of 40K people from Bangalore, and 1000s others from other states.
You inform your govt., you pass messages on twitter, facebook, internet forums especially famous international ones, post the real and doctored pictures on every social network you can. That's how you counter them. Don't expect the enemy to be fair, it doesn't matter. At least you will understand what I mean.

Let me tell you, a negative information is passed more times than the positive one (East et al, Published in International Journal). So you have to make up to the positive information passed along.

Information warfare and offense can only be face and defeated through Information warfare or defense.

p2prada

Patriot?

Mark Twain said - Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about.

Ho Chi Minh said - It was patriotism, not communism, that inspired me.

The choice is yours.
Ho Chi Minh did not read Mark Twain's quote.

Jim Street

Country flag
Can senior posts more sentences except quotes and one-liners. Its hard for guys like me :(

Talking in general is useless.

I can give one too....Know Thy Enemy

pankaj nema

Country flag
Can senior posts more sentences except quotes and one-liners. Its hard for guys like me :(

I dont think this topic is so special that it requires lengthy comments to be made by every body

Zarvin

I hope after they know their enemies, they don't resort to this:

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me. [Luke 19:34]

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
this stupid thread is still going, pdf guys wants publicity and money, we are offering them publicity for free. Stop this, we have better things to do.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Agreed, the biggest threat you have is the enemies you don't know, ie other Pakistnais.
How much is the website worth? I can make an assessment based on the Google ranking, but what value does Ahsan quote? Please ask him, just out of curiosity.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
How much is the website worth? I can make an assessment based on the Google ranking, but what value does Ahsan quote? Please ask him, just out of curiosity.
planning a "hostile" buyout eh?

Jim Street

Country flag
I think finding the effect of that thread, Pakistan won't buy one J-10B if the site is being sold if they need more money. It did more damage than their F-16 which hasn't caused any damage to against us yet. :D

Zarvin

In all honesty, all Indians should put in Money and buy it off him, no matter the price. Jim Steele should be super Administrator, I wouldn't mind that.

Tianshan

In all honesty, all Indians should put in Money and buy it off him, no matter the price. Jim Steele should be super Administrator, I wouldn't mind that.
ironically, he would probably treat us a thousand times better than the current administration of def.pk.

Last edited:

techmaniac

why not everyone just start an mass email campaign for banning atleast IDF their are many proofs which can be provided. everyone can mail to their respective isp .if we react in numbers ,this might be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles