Defpk's DDOS allegations against India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome

Asim, you stake your personal honor you said. For many of us here, you have no honor. Being really blunt but that is how it is. You swindle your members of donations and subscriptions and say you have honor? You DDOS us and then come here and say you stake your honor?
This is a new horrible campaign against my person that I have swindled money from donations - from the very people (Agnostics forum mates) who I have on record offering me a bribe to switch sides to them and I am on record to have given them an earful for it. AM was offered too in the same email you might want to ask him what made him switch sides suddenly?

I am collecting all these allegations of money swindling as this accounts for real libel and I will take them to court for it - me personally and ask them to prove it. If not they will have to pay for damages to my person for making false claims. This is one allegation I'm not going to let go.

Iamanidiot

Asim Aquil first you and your forum have a lot to answer to GOI

Zarvin

Asim, I received your PM but your email address was blurted out. Asim.Aquil@------------, what was the rest, tell me it in defpk.

And, on topic, being a regular member of all three forums(although I'm banned from PA for no reason) I sincerely hope you all sort it out.

Agnostic Muslim

Aryan and Superkaif were being abusive to a lot of people - primarily Indians followed closely by several other nationalities.

Aryan served many bans/infractions on the forum for his abuse.

You were the one who proposed the policy of letting nationalist Pakistanis go off with a warning and clamp down on the Indians. Something everyone on the team, especially me and Elmo opposed very verbally. Its equal everything.
Yes, and I stick by that suggestion

The fact that you have gone off on a tangent about moderating policies and post content is in itself a pretty good indicator that your smear campaign against Pakistan Affairs and its management has been exposed.

No one hear is under any illusion about the views of the other side - the Admins of DFI and the the Admins of Pakistan Affairs have been posting on various forums for a long time and we are all aware of each others views. I am still waiting for you to actually show us what this 'marriage of convenience' you keep referring to actually is and how you arrived at that conclusion. As I said elsewhere, this whole 'collaboration between DFI and Pakistan Affairs' is nothing but a smear campaign and fabrication on the part of PDF management to undermine Pakistan Affairs and in the process gain a sympathy vote and donations for being the 'aggrieved party'. Your tactics, as I said to you in our email exchange, are identical to those of our feudal politicians who cannot compete fairly and honestly and therefore resort to vindictive and petty tactics in order to survive and destroy their opposition, and in the process destroy their country.

Agnostic Muslim

This is a new horrible campaign against my person that I have swindled money from donations - from the very people (Agnostics forum mates) who I have on record offering me a bribe to switch sides to them and I am on record to have given them an earful for it. AM was offered too in the same email you might want to ask him what made him switch sides suddenly?

I am collecting all these allegations of money swindling as this accounts for real libel and I will take them to court for it - me personally and ask them to prove it. If not they will have to pay for damages to my person for making false claims. This is one allegation I'm not going to let go.
No bribe was offered to you - Aryan and Superkaif were interested in finding PDF operations and expansion COMPLETELY, so that PDF would not longer need to ask for donations, but in exchange they wanted the management structure of PDF to be reformed and ownership shared between Ahsan, Asim, themselves and perhaps some others including myself.

As part of these business negotiations they were willing to pay for travel expenses of the people concerned in order to have 'face to face meetings' and finalize and sign off on any agreement. I assume you are an employed professional, and if so, you should know that covering expenses and hosting dinners or retreats for potential business partners/customers is standard practice in most organizations.

What made me switch sides was made clear to you in the PDF management section as well as in my posts on this forum - I do not like PDF tactics of abusing user profiles and launching smear campaigns as they did with Neo/DS and have now done with us. I had also, repeatedly over the years, asked Ahsan to consider reforming PDF management to have more owners so that the forum had continuity and true consensus based decision making.

BTW, the allegations are against PDF management, and not specifically you, and you yourself stated in an email that 'PDF was your rozi and roti', so how do you explain that comment if you are not making money from the forum?

You stated in your letter to Dawn that PDF spends $20,000 annually on site security - can you provide a breakdown of those expenses and PDF resources used to cover those expenses?

Let us all see some transparency from PDF and have you publicly detail the expenses and revenues of your 'professionally run international organization'.

Last edited:

Jim Street

Country flag
Asim, congratulations - you reached 150 posts in here. :D
In all this seriousness, you observed this. Hats off to you, you made me laugh.:hail:

I think this post should be posted in Jokes thread. :laugh:

@MODs
Sorry for going off topic.

P.S. No offense.

Agnostic Muslim

In all this seriousness, you observed this. Hats off to you, you made me laugh.:hail:

I think this post should be posted in Jokes thread. :laugh:

@MODs
Sorry for going off topic.

P.S. No offense.
We need the laughs sometimes.

On topic, if Asim/PDF management are really sincere about 'ending feuds', then an easy way to demonstrate that is to implement the suggestions Pakistan Affairs has been making for months now during our correspondence with PDF - stop petty and vindictive actions such as bans, profile abuse etc. and retract your allegations about 'collaborating to attack PDF'. If you are really that paranoid about 'members being poached' then restrict our PM and wall post options.

Personally, as I told you before, I would have no problems continuing to post on your forum as I do on DFI and WAB - I relish debating with posters that hold views opposing mine.

The ball is, as before, in your court.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
No bribe was offered to you - Aryan and Superkaif were interested in finding PDF operations and expansion COMPLETELY, so that PDF would not longer need to ask for donations, but in exchange they wanted the management structure of PDF to be reformed and ownership shared between Ahsan, Asim, themselves and perhaps some others including myself.

As part of these business negotiations they were willing to pay for travel expenses of the people concerned in order to have 'face to face meetings' and finalize and sign off on any agreement. I assume you are an employed professional, and if so, you should know that covering expenses and hosting dinners or retreats for potential business partners/customers is standard practice in most organizations.

What made me switch sides was made clear to you in the PDF management section as well as in my posts on this forum - I do not like PDF tactics of abusing user profiles and launching smear campaigns as they did with Neo/DS and have now done with us. I had also, repeatedly over the years, asked Ahsan to consider reforming PDF management to have more owners so that the forum had continuity and true consensus based decision making.

BTW, the allegations are against PDF management, and not specifically you, and you yourself stated in an email that 'PDF was your rozi and roti', so how do you explain that comment if you are not making money from the forum?

You stated in your letter to Dawn that PDF spends $20,000 annually on site security - can you provide a breakdown of those expenses and PDF resources used to cover those expenses?

Let us all see some transparency from PDF and have you publicly detail the expenses and revenues of your 'professionally run international organization'.
The bold and red part is pretty significant. Asim was all set to file a libel case. If this kind of a mail exists, then it completely discredits his claim of being clean.

It only further confirms what we have been saying on DFI that defpk is not a "well meaning discussion forum" but a money spinning venture.

I gather that one of the person who has now left defpk donated $1000 just recently. I mean right before he was banned. And there are many others who donate and many more who "buy" silly internet titles on defpk. add to this ad revenues in excess of $6000 a month. All this is a lot of money and perfectly fits the statement that the forum is the rozi roti of the admins.

TO ALL INDIANS WATCHING THIS. STOP ACTING LIKE DHIMMIS AND FINANCING A HOSTILE FORUM THAT BLAMES INDIAN GOVT FOR DDOS AND MORE THAN THAT INDULGES IN ANTI INDIA PROPAGANDA. IF THIS IS NOT ENOUGH TO OPEN YOUR EYES, NOTHING WILL.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Very FEW Pakistanis can muster up the courage to join Indian forums

SImply because they have a HUGE INFERIORITY COMPLEX

This inferiority complex leads them to abusing Hindus in any discussion on the internet
ANYWHERE in the world

Now since Pakistanis are not coming here it is natural that Indians will visit PDF

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Time changes everything except something within us which is always surprised by change.

People who treat other people as less than human must not be surprised when the bread they have cast on the waters comes floating back to them, poisoned.

Jim Street

Country flag
TO ALL INDIANS WATCHING THIS. STOP ACTING LIKE DHIMMIS AND FINANCING A HOSTILE FORUM THAT BLAMES INDIAN GOVT FOR DDOS AND MORE THAN THAT INDULGES IN ANTI INDIA PROPAGANDA. IF THIS IS NOT ENOUGH TO OPEN YOUR EYES, NOTHING WILL.
I don't like ANYONE spreading wrong information against my country. But kindly explain these questions :

1. If any forum is busy in Anti-India campaign, the Indian members on those forum will find and report to other forums or govt. agencies. If you think they are influencing other nationalities, then it will be the Indian members who can clear the doubts.

2, Now for funding these websites, if these websites are getting money for anti-India propaganda which was one of the reason behind Assam riots etc., do they really need money from ads?

I mean any anti-India organization in Pakistan, KSA etc who have given millions of dollars for Kashmir insurgencies and other terrorist attacks, will give them thousands of dollars if they can cause such events in our country. I mean Laskar-e-taiba etc. who can't infiltrate India will simply fund them to create problems of this scale. They will move to new level of warfare of Information Warfare. ISI may be providing their them money if you are right. The money from ads will be peanuts (Don't give boond boond se ghadaa bharta hai)

Instead of asking members not to join these websites, Indians should search for each and every websitethey can so that they can report any propaganda against India. This fake thread would have been discovered by an Indian who visited the very site. Make Indians aware and other nationalities that are neutral, about reality. After all its matter of our country's prestige.

Join DFI and Indian members should keep tabs on most influential and famous sites and report it to DFI so that they can take the issue to govt. I am telling this with my knowledge on rumour spreading/spread of idea (extremism or false information) in a social network in a general population. Believe me only way to counter these fake propaganda is to get connected with other networks. Anyone has doubts google, Diffusion of Innovation in social network, Spread of Extremism in social network, Rumor spreading in social network, Small world network etc. You will find hundreds of articles in various International Journals. You may find my solution worth it.

3. Is it the proper definition of patriotism that if you join Indian forum then only you are patriot but if you join Pakistani website you are a traitor ? I think its absurd because of reason mentioned in 2 point. If few members who are that concerned about nation, better not use internet for 1 month and give it to an NGO or any other organization. Don't link patriotism with an internet forum. I posted same argument in other forum too.

P.S. If anyone disagrees and want to have a debate, don't call me WKK or anything just discuss in civil manner. Especially emotional one should ignore my post.

Last edited:

Tianshan

Though it is off-topic for this thread, I want to mention one small thing here - you Chinese will realize very soon, the Paki tendency to place Ummah above all else. The Paki generals and ruling elite have been interacting with the Chinese leadership, so the anger of the common Abdul on the street is masked. Google "Lal Masjid" incident to see a small sample of what the common Paki Abdul can do to Chinese or Chinese interests, if it clashes with their religious and cultural beliefs.

Sooner or later, the Paki Abduls will show you guys with extreme violence and bloodshed, that they place the Ummah above your country and its "taller-deeper" friendship. That will happen sooner or later. When that happens, please remember my post here - I told you so.
i don't know about religious issues. but the webmaster of def.pk definitely prefers america over china. and this sets the theme for the rest of the website.

one good thing about DFI is the consistency. this site is consistently pro-india.

def.pk tries to be some "international" site, and ends up throwing their own chinese and pakistani members into the mud too. in the end, every community feels that the administration hates them.

i feel worry for any chinese who tries to join def.pk and finds that it is the number 1 place on the internet for anti-china news.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
@Jim,

1) You dont have to sign up to actually watch whats going on. You can still follow and report it to authorities.
2) No your patriotism is not questioned when you join a pakistani forum
3) What do you do when you know that A PARTICULAR forum is swindling people and using that money to ddos Indian forums? What do you do when you know its your own countrymen who buy titles and make donations to the very site which is DDOSing Indian sites?

Oracle

/\/\/\ Also, what do you do when it's the same forum hosting morphed images and vids which broke out the riots in Assam and exodus of 40K people from Bangalore, and 1000s others from other states.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Patriot?

Mark Twain said - Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about.

Ho Chi Minh said - It was patriotism, not communism, that inspired me.

The choice is yours.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
One has to run a forum to realise it is not engined by love and fresh air and instead by MONEY!

Ads and Donation is what gets a forum moving.

That is the unhappy truth! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles