Defexpo 2020

DG7867

Country flag
Kalyani’s armoured vehicle is paramount group’s Mbombe 4.

The 4th rover-like vehicle will be very useful for North east terrain.. replace the machine gun with ATGM, give this vehicle to mountain strike corps.. and watch as they wreck merry hell behind enemy lines :daru:.. only drawback I see is about resupply, there has to be manned resupply vehicles for these rovers..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The 4th rover-like vehicle will be very useful for North east terrain.. replace the machine gun with ATGM, give this vehicle to mountain strike corps.. and watch as they wreck merry hell behind enemy lines :daru:.. only drawback I see is about resupply, there has to be manned resupply vehicles for these rovers..
And

Make it tracked, and they can do the same thing in deserts as well.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
And

Make it tracked, and they can do the same thing in deserts as well.
Why stop there?.. ATGM launching setup aren't terribly complicated. Just leave robotic ATGM launchers all over (defending) countryside that'll be operated by remote or AI. How big can it be with a motor to turn on its base?
IMG_20200204_163730.jpg

Ideally dual purpose homing missiles that can target un/armoured vehicles as well as gunships & drones.

DG7867

Country flag
Why stop there?.. ATGM launching setup aren't terribly complicated. Just leave robotic ATGM launchers all over (defending) countryside that'll be operated by remote or AI. How big can it be with a motor to turn on its base?
View attachment 42442
Ideally dual purpose homing missiles that can target un/armoured vehicles as well as gunships & drones.
Ya but in either case, I think resupply will be limitation.. ultimately someone has to come and expose himself while resupplying..

Knowitall

Will do my best. but after seeing all the pics i feel not at all excited to go now . everything covered in twitter why just go and get wu han virus :scared2:
Someone said the same thing in BR forum too.
What is this about the virus has is it because of some Chinese company or what.

yoggs

Country flag
Me and sumit going on 5th Feb, back same day. If anyone want to join us. Let us know.
Request you to gather information and pics as much as you can particularly of all indigenous and Indian startup products.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ezsasa DEFEXPO-2022 Defence & Strategy 1248
Pandora Questions to be asked during Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 11
sayareakd Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 446
cobra commando Defexpo India 2016 Defence & Strategy 215