Defexpo 2020

captscooby81

Country flag
Good luck for your exams , I will post all the things i see in Defexpo . I hope you can still visit on sunday which is open day for public

Can you tell me how good is connectivity from airport to this expo ground? and how good is ola and uber availability .

I'm from Lucknow but won't be able to attend the expo due to my examinations...

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
Good luck for your exams , I will post all the things i see in Defexpo . I hope you can still visit on sunday which is open day for public

Can you tell me how good is connectivity from airport to this expo ground? and how good is ola and uber availability .
Ola and UBER are on the go ,you can book cabs pretty easily,just outside the airport you have metro service,you can also book bikes at cheaper rate than bikes on ola via rapido..will try to visit on Sunday ..it is just 15-20 minutes (5-6)kms from the Airport so you will not have any problem to reach the expo.....thanks....

captscooby81

Country flag
Thanks for the info will use the cab services, I don't think Metro service defexpo part of the city . I will land 9 am and fly back by 9 pm . Will try to explore city after 5 pm some street food options .

Ola and UBER are on the go ,you can book cabs pretty easily,just outside the airport you have metro service,you can also book bikes at cheaper rate than bikes on ola via rapido..will try to visit on Sunday ..it is just 15-20 minutes (5-6)kms from the Airport so you will not have any problem to reach the expo.....thanks....

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
Thanks for the info will use the cab services, I don't think Metro service defexpo part of the city . I will land 9 am and fly back by 9 pm . Will try to explore city after 5 pm some street food options .
I'm a vegetarian and food here which is liked by mostly in non veg...do try some briyanis and sweets....

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Some of the snaps of the interior i took during 2014 expo ============>>

Commander station ..

----------------------

Gunner station ..

---------------------------

Loader station ..

---------------------------------

This was from one of the MK2 prototypes ..
Are people still allowed to take photos like these, or you'd need some special pass for that?

Defcon 1

Country flag
Lucknow street food is one of the best in India. Try it if you like some chaat.

captscooby81

Country flag
Would love to if you can give me some pointers . bloody tripadvisor has only kebab kebab kebab's and briyani, i have no love for briyani as eating it for 10 years in hyderabad chennai and bangalore . Would love to eat some chaat items which i don't get authentic in down south here .

Lucknow street food is one of the best in India. Try it if you like some chaat.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Lots and lots of pics please, especially of the new stuff from DRDO, Indian companies and PSUs. Also any security units (NSG/UP ATS) that you may come across
For that you will have to bribe kaptaan saheb(@captscooby81 ) with corona and non veg food items.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ezsasa DEFEXPO-2022 Defence & Strategy 1248
Pandora Questions to be asked during Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 11
sayareakd Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 446
cobra commando Defexpo India 2016 Defence & Strategy 215