Defexpo 2018

Pandeyji

Country flag
I said shorter than a rat's dick, which means worse than a rat's dick!!It's nothing more than a failed attempt at a really bad practical joke by today's standards!!That's how bad it really is!!

View attachment 25826

You really are a special one, ain't you kiddo??Ok, let's do some comparison, shall we??

This is the DM 33,
View attachment 25827
It was introduced in circa 1988, as you can see, it's a fairly long rod with a L/D ratio of about ~22:1 and it could barely manage ~480mm at 2000 meter!!
And now compare it to our current MkI round
View attachment 25828
You seriously expect me to believe that this tiny little thing could pierce through 550 mm at 2000 meters??!!You gotta be fucking kidding me dude!!
Heck, even the developers at the ARDE themselves do not claim such figures!!

View attachment 25826

Even the latest US (M829A3) and German (DM 63 with Rheinmetall L/55) rounds are not rated for such penetration values at 2000 meters and you think this little piece of rat's dickView attachment 25830
could somehow manage 800 mm at such ranges??!!If that's what you truly believe then I've got a dozen of fucking Nimitz Class aircraft carriers to sell, interested??
Padh le false flagging ******.
Dhyan se padh Jahil said:
Critical parameters of consistency and accuracy were achieved as specified in the QR during these trials. Achievement of a greater depth of penetration of 500 mm in 230 mm RHA plate by the 120 mm FSAPDS Mk-II ammunition will lead to improved fire power of MBT Arjun.
No, it's your parents who fucked up if you can catch my drift.
The mistake lies with my father. He should've never f**ked your mom.

Blood Rain

.....................................................................................................................................................................
Keep believing that bullshit, in case, 500 mm is nothing by today's standard, heck it wasn't anything even by mid 90s standards, lolzz!!So yeah, keep sucking each other's dicks over 500 mm (less than that in reality). :rofl:

Pandeyji

Country flag

Hahahaha!!IDRW, lolzz!!500mm my arse, guess DRDO has managed to bend the laws of physics as well that somehow they mad a shorter, slower, stubbier rod to achieve better penetration than a significantly longer, faster and sleeker rod!! :rofl:
Typical Kangladeshi. Make tak claims then run away covering ass when the lies are exposed.

Nope, he shouldn't have fucked your mom, heck, I would go as far and say your grand parents (gand parents really) from both side shouldn't have fucked at all!! :rofl:
They were bound to as they were married. I am not a bastard like you. I could actually tell who my father & grandfather is. Unlike you who sends a group email to all his fathers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pandora Questions to be asked during Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 11
ezsasa DEFEXPO-2022 Defence & Strategy 1248
H Defexpo 2020 Defence & Strategy 655
cobra commando Defexpo India 2016 Defence & Strategy 215