Defending the line of control at kashmir - Indian army

arya

Country flag
@kunal :: will you pls share some info on our artillery guns in comparison of china and pakistan

both type self prop,and manual

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
@kunal :: will you pls share some info on our artillery guns in comparison of china and pakistan
both type self prop,and manual
Follow the post No #9
It compares IA & PLA arty which can be operational over mountain terrain both over Norther and North eastern fronts..

http://defenceforumindia.com/military-analysis/16694-pla-vs-indian-army-lac-**-read.html

Regarding PA, They have good edge over SPGH specially M109 155mm/52cal but in towed we have 155mm/45cal which gives us edge in towed..

arya

Country flag
Follow the post No #9
It compares IA & PLA arty which can be operational over mountain terrain both over Norther and North eastern fronts..

http://defenceforumindia.com/military-analysis/16694-pla-vs-indian-army-lac-**-read.html

Regarding PA, They have good edge over SPGH specially M109 155mm/52cal but in towed we have 155mm/45cal which gives us edge in towed..

thanks buddy if i am not wrong bofors was last gun till now we didnot made any thing by our self neither we buy , so the question is what we are waiting for ???

why so much delay

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
thanks buddy if i am not wrong bofors was last gun till now we didnot made any thing by our self neither we buy , so the question is what we are waiting for ???

why so much delay
After bofors we did upgrade our 130mm to 155mm of 45cal, burocatic mess and political reasons are behind accusation of guns, DRDO is working and prtotype will be there in 2013..

But what is important to respect to the vid posted above, IA need Infantry mordinisation..

arya

Country flag
After bofors we did upgrade our 130mm to 155mm of 45cal, burocatic mess and political reasons are behind accusation of guns, DRDO is working and prtotype will be there in 2013..

But what is important to respect to the vid posted above, IA need Infantry mordinisation..
well dont you think army will be equal responsible as corrupt govt who will give answer ??

i dont understand what they will do in war without guns and artillery , well DRDO is like a joke they will make prototype in 2013 and now 2011 is it not funny that no one is answerable what was drdo was doing in past time

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
and that begins with induction of modern assault rifles and modern body Armour...
I never know such documentations are available..

I just kinda imagine a small fortress with all kinda support atop of mountain..

Thnx for posting them on Utube..

well dont you think army will be equal responsible as corrupt govt who will give answer ??

i dont understand what they will do in war without guns and artillery , well DRDO is like a joke they will make prototype in 2013 and now 2011 is it not funny that no one is answerable what was drdo was doing in past time
I cannot comment on that though all this kind of mess are at top-brass and bureaucrats/politicians..

I have posted everything on that thread link i have given you, DRDO made stuff of cold clothing and shelter and many more for us..

Army use 90% of basic commodities made by Indian manufactures, DRDO never issued any order from army regarding 52cal gun in past, recently they were told to do and time line is 3 years better than next 20 years to wait..

arya

Country flag
I never know such documentations are available..

I just kinda imagine a small fortress with all kinda support atop of mountain..

Thnx for posting them on Utube..

I cannot comment on that though all this kind of mess are at top-brass and bureaucrats/politicians..

I have posted everything on that thread link i have given you, DRDO made stuff of cold clothing and shelter and many more for us..

Army use 90% of basic commodities made by Indian manufactures, DRDO never issued any order from army regarding 52cal gun in past, recently they were told to do and time line is 3 years better than next 20 years to wait..
why fears in your eyes why not you want comments on leaders or babus

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
DRDO never issued any order from army regarding 52cal gun in past, recently they were told to do and time line is 3 years better than next 20 years to wait..
Sir the idea is that DRDO should made those things which has been denied to India, since guns are available in international market, even TOT, therefore DRDO has chosen in past not to put its scared resources to use for big gun.

How that other guns were find to be lacking GSQR, they have no other option but to jump in.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
As usual great work by UTK and Kunal! You guys are the two biggest online assets for defense junkies like me! :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles