Debate: RSS force multiplier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBH22

I don't trust selective nationalists.
You are entitled to your opinion. Demonise them or idiolise them RSS is here to stay unlike SIMI to the dislike of some like Pig vijay singh :)

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Even Pakistan can send a letter to Anna Hazare and we can say that Anna team has links to Pakistan :rofl:.

RSS people are Indians and they have every right to support any movement that complies with law and order. So, I don't know what is this issue is all about. Baat ka batangad banarahe hain.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
So RSS is lying!

Greedy bastards :lie:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
May be RSS is supporting the Anna Team just as many Indians were supporting it and the letter is indeed true. So what is wrong?. Anna Team already said anyone can support the anti-corruption movement. They have not themselves gone to RSS to get the support. It is one sided support.

SPIEZ

Country flag
What some people(DIG"G") don't understand is that, it doesn't matter which organisation, if any, supports Anna. At this stage even if Al***eda is behind him, I m sure the people will support Anna-ji

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Same points are deliberately discussed on on TIMES NOW videos AV posted.

RSS & IAC, both are embarrassing each other. Its good few wise elements of BJP are maintaining their distance.

--

Whats wrong? The movement is supposed to be apolitical but RSS has history of hijacking anything to put forward their political agenda.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
RSS supported Anna movement. 75% supporters of Anna were also BJP/RSS supporter. It was very much visible from day1. They say openly what they do.What's so much of fuzz about ??

RSS don't lie. They are true nationalist. Congress was/is the party based on Lies.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
It is the Congress media which is projecting as if both are embarrassed of each other while in reality both have openly gave statements about this. And people getting their knickers in twist trying to prove that there is some ulterior motive in this whole saga :laugh: :rofl:

SPIEZ

Country flag
What's the bloody problem for Congress?????

It's not like RSS is AL**eda or Taliban. Why so much fuss with all this :bs: ?

Last edited:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
So whenever media reports anything clumsy about RSS/BJP, they become congress slaves. Other times they are carried over shoulders while exposing UPA scams.

duh! Selective treatment, another hypocrisy.

SPIEZ

Country flag
^^^^^^^^^
read an article in today's HINDU. expressed the exact same views.

Our news agencies is starting to be a real pain, by trying to out do each other, the quality of news has come down.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Seems like the Indian version of the Taliban. They were responsible for attacks on Christians. The group should be outlawed and jailed.
The can I call you guys the french version of Taliban ? something like Taulibaunne for banning Turbans, banning hijabs, banning ublic prayer etc ?

A general forum etiquette - If you dont know about a thing its better to ....... and watch the proceedings than make a ridiculous point

Whats wrong? The movement is supposed to be apolitical but RSS has history of hijacking anything to put forward their political agenda.
Tell me one thing , frankly, - if a christian Org or a Muslim org had supported Anna would the media have made an issue out of it ?

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
When you don't know anything, Don't post such things. RSS is involved in counter-attack and not initiating anything against Muslim or Christian.

RSS is nationalist organisation (not anti Muslim or anti-Christian). In Orissa, Christian missionary were involved in mass conversion from Hinduism to Christianity. RSS was involved to stop this. What's wrong in that ? It's perfectly alright. I condemn any violence, But All fault goes to Christian missionary which were indulge in such conversation for many decades.
SPIEZ said:
It would be better if you do not interfere in internal political situation of a country when you do not know anything about it.

When a Muslim organisation or Christian organisation does the same, it is called SECULAR. However whatever a Hindu organisation does in considered rubbish.

Thank you Congress and Media for turning a historical peace-loving religion into a Terrorist faction, while you ignore they true terrorist organisation which are running in the country
I will join any conversation I like and deduce any opinion I like. It is called free speech which last I checked India still had. Of course organisations like RSS don't wan't you to have it or other human rights like freedom of religion.

They can hide behind treachery and brainwashing and still be terrorists.

It is Hitler Youth all over again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles