Dealing with Pakistan

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Deferred payments happen all the time in a B2B environment. I know this from the deals I myself have been involved in. This is where DSO comes in.
In international B2B environment deferred payments are not generally the case unless their is a mutual trust and good name in the market.
The problem with international B2B environment deferred payments is that if the buyer doesn't pay it is literal impossible of seller to recover money.
In domestic B2B environment deferred payments happen all the time because seller knows buyer will be easy to deal with.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
To @Srinivas_K and @Dark Sorrow - i think we need to gather others also together and take
some kind of collective response to people who flame and write rude nonsensical
posts just because they have a keyboard somewhere around

lowering the quality of the forum ....i had no hesitation in reporting one of the posts
that was in that category - you and others should also do the same .- when you come across
low q posts.

example of low-q and vulgar language post:-

etc etc , not worth reading .

we can and should help mods identify such posts but leave admin action to them
Roma that poster has no control on his emotions and anything which is not right in his limited world becomes a matter of abuse.

Better ignore him and as you said reporting also works, to keep the forum a good place for discussions.

Last edited by a moderator:

sorcerer

Country flag
JuD, Haqqani network and 10 more organisations banned by Pakistan.

Source- all over news channels.
So we can expect them to come back with new name board. Baanned in Pakistan means, they will come up with a new name , mascot and bank accounts.
Paki administration will give all support to the existing terrorist leaders to operate under a new name.

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
So we can expect them to come back with new name board. Baanned in Pakistan means, they will come up with a new name , mascot and bank accounts.
Paki administration will give all support to the existing terrorist leaders to operate under a new name.

For $250 million grant/ aid you don't get (buy) a permanent ban but only a rename.

Itne paise mein itna-ich milenga - MTV Bai (if you remember)

nehamathur.fpj

Pakistan will not be a easy country to deal with. The whole system is corrupted and we need to finish up the terrorists groups who are bribing the whole government. Whole world knows that terrorist camps are active in pakistan still their government isnt taking any such action to finish them off.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles