Dealing with Pakistan

sorcerer

Country flag
@Dark Sorrow

Big traders namely big importers or exports tend to have their own lobbies.
Its not just question of influence. A lot of things can be done ranging from bribing to assassination to providing information to our intelligence.
Military-ISI is not invincible. Bullets don't bounce of their skin. Finally its the terrorist at ground level has to be intercepted. Knowing when and where he will be at a particular place also helps us a lot.
Consider a hypothetical example of local contractor or warlord in Pakistan from whose location Iran-Pakistan-India gas pipeline goes through. If these local contractor or warlord economically (not necessary it be money) benefit from this pipeline in any way (say security contract for that sector), then local contractor or warlord will make sure no one harms the pipeline in that sector. Then he will care about Military-ISI nexus.
Dealing with loca militia is what USA did. This strategy backfired on them.
Lets see the flip side on your hypothetical example [ Its not hypothetical example- Taliban was used for this purpose] which can go well with other parallels.

If any country support a local militia..gives money to them so as to protect a pipeline.. What if the local militia/warlord/contractor turn against them and threatens to blow up the same pipeline which they was supposed to protect. The ransom on threats outwight the protection money...usually..right?

This is where the world insist that Pakistan needs a powerful civilian Govt that could take care of its businesses and infrastuctures critical or otherwise. So that the Govt establishment of Pakistan keep obligation to signed contract between countries. This is what the world doesnt expect to see in a while.

India wont do business with terrorists or militia .

t the same time, Afghan authorities are ensuring TAPI partners that they have reached an agreement with the Taliban to protect the pipeline from sabotage. The TAPI pipeline will travel through some of Afghanistan's most insecure territory. The alternative to this route would run through Iran, but a proposed Iran-Pakistan (IP) pipeline is strongly opposed by the US and Turkmenistan is not willing to jump into that fray to supply and Iran-Pakistan pipeline with gas
Prognosis
This is a dangerous game to play with the Taliban, which stands to benefit by a revenue boost from the pipeline which could allow it to regroup and re-emerge with more significant force.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We will have to work on this issue. We will have to take little loss, show them a rosy picture, let them feel they are winning and convince them they are missing the bus. Sometime we will have to bride or use other dirty tricks. This will be the biggest step. No trade should be started before accomplishing this step.
One accepts short term losses, if there is a larger, long term profit. I do not see your business case.

No where in world is there international business with delay in payments except for when you have good reputation and some form of guarantee. For Pakistan it will be pay fist then take delivery. We don't believe in giving any kind of loan or money to Pakistan Taking in account the level industrialization and technical know-how their will always be trade deficit for Pakistan.
Not really. Russia and Ukraine have delayed payments, still do though now that has escalated.

Pak does not have the money to pay you, so what do you do save for loans or deferred payments that pile up?

Big traders namely big importers or exports tend to have their own lobbies.
Its not just question of influence. A lot of things can be done ranging from bribing to assassination to providing information to our intelligence.
Military-ISI is not invincible. Bullets don't bounce of their skin. Finally its the terrorist at ground level has to be intercepted. Knowing when and where he will be at a particular place also helps us a lot.
None of these lobbies can pay as much as the generals get from looting the international aid.

Unless you unseat them, none of what you say will really work.

Consider a hypothetical example of local contractor or warlord in Pakistan from whose location Iran-Pakistan-India gas pipeline goes through. If these local contractor or warlord economically (not necessary it be money) benefit from this pipeline in any way (say security contract for that sector), then local contractor or warlord will make sure no one harms the pipeline in that sector. Then he will care about Military-ISI nexus.
Dubious example, since a oil-pipeline makes India's interests vulnerable.

Anyway, I get your point, but nothing in history shows that these contractors can challenge the Paki establishment.

Till second tenure Singh Government a serious thought was not given to this. The theory is not perfect and still has several flaws which will have to be rectified.
Even this theory has a chance to backfire.
Didn't ABV start trade and cultural mix? How was he rewarded?

The point you have to remember is that the establishment of Pak survives via conflict with India. Anything that threatens that set-up, they will act, as in 26/11.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
its not an immediate objective, we should help make it one.
i accept you have your point of view , mine is based on a fair amount of material from the internet
that the pivotal nations want pak nuke arsenal to be captured and brought to zero ...but i wont argue on the point
if you like to know one of my sources search for Sheikh Imran Hosein on youtube .....most interesting and intelligent
person.

bascialy they are angered with pack's alignment with china and it is becoming a pak-china-russia -iran-syria grouping
and to remove pak's and iran's and syrias ( latent stage of vdevelopment ) nukes is to remove those nukes closest to israel.........the whole thing is about protecting israel and india gains from that.

If you say that we should spend money to foment dissent in Pakistan (Baloch versus Punjabi, Pashtun versus state, etc.), I am totally with you.
I don't agree that "trade with Pakis" will help in any way.
And anyone who suggests reunification of India and Pakistan needs to be admitted into a mental asylum.
any positive move toward packland eg trade has always been met with nothing but scorn on their part
and their suspicion that we are doing it out of weakness - such is their frame of mind ...and if you look at brigitte gabriel
on the you tune she states that nations dominated by a certain philosophy are apt to think that way - they only act or negotiate from
strength and anything less is taken as weakness - so i agree with you , it's a not only a total waste but worse.

Baloch versus Punjabi, Pashtun versus state, etc. is the first step.
My ultimate goal is Punjabi vs Punjabi. This will only happen if their i economic dependence of one Punjabi on and other Punjabi is acting against us causing economic loss to the first Punjabi. This can only be achieved through trade. This is exactly what Americans are doing.

Who is suggesting that?

even without Indian "help" the packs are doing a superb job of cutting themselves up .... of course with
a little help from their best friend uncle sam. .... i think we can save taxpayers money , not nec to get involved
they're doing fine on their own.

Chinese are businessmen. They are looking out for their interest. The moment aiding Pakistan goes against their interest the Chinese will dump Pakistan.
If you consider trade between China and Pakistan the geographical distance and conditions plays a big obstacle compared to trade between India and Pakistan.
[/LIST][/QUOTE
before being businessmen, their prime objective is to limit india and even to break india to pieces
( if they could )
so my take is that even if the ccpchinese run a loss they will continue to support pakland
of course if it becomes cumulative runaway losses every year then that would be a different case.

secondly i agree with the other poster that india is hardly in a position to compete with china in supplying
goods tio pak

our best bet is to stick with usa-israel-nato and their view on pakland - it is sufficiently "pro-india " ( even if that
was not their original intention , it works out that way as a by-product )
and we should go with their flow ....our "objectives" regarding pack will be collectively achieved by our group

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
@roma
our best bet is to stick with usa-israel-nato and their view on pakland - it is sufficiently "pro-india "
Except for the USA and its west allies funding Pak in the name of WoT .its Pro-India.
Pak knows how well to use the sentiments for their benifit vis a vis west, which will be used for infiltration in J&K.

Last edited by a moderator:

prohumanity

Country flag
So...you are saying that India should become enemy of China+Russia+Iran+Myanmar and other neighbor to fight wars of the west ? Why should India allow itself to be used by other powers ...they created the mess and they themselves need to fix their mess. Pakistan allowed itself to be used by the west and look..what Pakistan got now. Indians are smarter than that....they understand the propaganda and tireless effort by western brokers who want to make India and China arch enemies so they can prop their economies by selling weapons to both. Don't let anyone use India for their vested interests.
India should continue its independent foreign policy and maintain its strategic autonomy.. No body's client state ! Never ! India is too big to be any power's slave.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
what are your suggestion?
This thread is about dealing with Pakistan and not about solving our internal problems. I showed a new approach for dealing with Pakistan it was you who bought the riot, kafir, poor, etc. BS to the thread.
If you want suggestion I advice you open for that particular area of discussion.
What do you mean by prob.???
If I knew I wouldn't have asked for your interpretation.
I don't care
This is with regards to what happens in Israel.
what r u thinking.........
These are ur answers ........ :lol::lol::lol:
Don't try to put your words in my mouth.

As far I have read your post your only suggestion with regards dealing to Pakistan is to continue to fight.
If someone if giving a different approach then either you agree or don't. Stop giving diverting attention from core issue about riots, poor, kafir hindus, israel, etc.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
One accepts short term losses, if there is a larger, long term profit. I do not see your business case.
Pakistan is a different case all together. Normal business practices don't apply to them.
Not really. Russia and Ukraine have delayed payments, still do though now that has escalated.
Russia and Ukraine delayed payments was/is with regard to fossil fuel that also deal was between governments where Russia had total control.
What here I am talking about is B2B or B2C dealing and not G2G!!! There is no delayed payments here (even in case of domestic market unless you have very good relations). Its generally give and take.
If you buy a computer form Dell (B2C model), Dell won't allow you to buy on delayed payment basis.
Why should TATA or Mahindra sell vehicles with delayed payments???
Pak does not have the money to pay you, so what do you do save for loans or deferred payments that pile up?
We are not selling anything to Pakistan. We are selling to Pakistani people who have capability and are willing to pay for your merchandise. We are bot doing social service we are doing business. There is difference between two.
None of these lobbies can pay as much as the generals get from looting the international aid.
Its not just about bribing even knowing where the terrorist will be at a particular location at particular time helps a lot. Lot of things ranging from assassination to wide range of dirty tactics can be perceived to neutralize the threat (even from source).
Unless you unseat them, none of what you say will really work.
We will have to be innovative to do this. Even our current strategy fails to achieve this. All problems can't be fixed with one hammer.
Dubious example, since a oil-pipeline makes India's interests vulnerable.
If we have enough influence/control at the source of the pipeline India's interests won't be vulnerable. In Russia-Ukraine pipeline Russia had total control of the source.
No one is suggesting stop tanker moment between our ports. But what makes you think our tankers are not vulnerable or even matter of fact our refinery s especially Jamnagar refinery.
Anyway, I get your point, but nothing in history shows that these contractors can challenge the Paki establishment.
That's exactly my point till now these contractors and/or warlord never had the incentive to challenge Pakistan establishment. We should be the incentive. They will never go against the establishment for RAW but they can be flipped by means for trade. Money is the biggest motivator. If economically interest are threatened this Pakistanis will do anything.

Didn't ABV start trade and cultural mix? How was he rewarded?

The point you have to remember is that the establishment of Pak survives via conflict with India. Anything that threatens that set-up, they will act, as in 26/11.
I agree there are some elements that will do anything to deters us (even be ready to nuke on their soil) but instead of complaining we must formulate means to deal with such people.

What I found was most these leadership is form 71 era and they have witnessed humiliation and destruction suffered by Pakistan in hands of India. I will tell you one think this people will resent (hate) India no matter what. They will have to be dealt with or we will have to wait till that generation dies off.
Best example is our favorite dictator Mr. Pervez Musharraf.

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
More ever breaking Pakistan also will have its disadvantages like :

• Well, that is one point of view which has not paid any dividend so far. It is also somewhat agreed that breaking Pakistan in 1971 has also not paid the desired devidends in terms of securing India from the primary threat of Jihadist and proxy war. The sub conventional threat of Bangladesh being a base for insurgents of North East still remains and can be put on and off. The potential and capabilities remain intact. Its neutralisation is costly and subject to blackmail.

The breakup of Pakistan has not weakened the Pak Army's hold over their society and country. It in fact has increased post 1971. However, take it this way that in fact Bangladesh and Pakistan were never one and they would have fallen apart India or no India. The roots of Islamic separatism in the Indian subcontinent was East Bengal, Bihar and UP ( and not what is Pakistan today). Bangladesh being a separate / independent country still nourishes their fundamentalist Jihadi ideology. The core of Pakistan still remain intact though geographically there may be separation or breakup.

[*]More 5 decades of hate between the 2 countries
    You mean to say the hate factor was less before 1971?

The hate factor is not related to division of the country in 1947. In fact that should have satisfied Pakistanis / Muslims quite a bit. The hate factor is socio - political and historical baggage. It is not going to increase or decrease because of 1971 like events etc. It is also ingrained in Kashmiris and other collective Muslim communities in India and needs to be dealt socially, economically and politically.

[*]More terrorist attacks on India
    It is an option which Pakistan and Islamist have adopted due to failure of their other options on non viability of their main military options. It has emerged as a main threat to India. The threat has Jihadist connotation merely because idea of Jihad provides and ideological backup. Otherwise India faces Terrorist threats from Tamil separatist of Srilanka, Terrorist of North East of various hues, Naxal terrorism and Kashmiri terrorist. Just a few years back India had massive Khalistani terrorist problems. Pakistan plays an important part in aiding and abetting it.
    Suffice it to say that neutralising Pakistan, even by breaking it will lesson the external aid role being played by it.

Terrorism by Pakistan and internal terrorism is going to be major security challenge for India and a breaking Pakistan will lesson the impact of external agencies in terrorism.

[*]Illegal migration may cause problems to us
    That could be one of the fairs and legitimate at that considering the example of influx of Bangladeshis in India. However the population exodus could still occur due various other reasons and causes such as nuclear accidents, natural calamities, internal strife etc. However, how breaking of Pakistan will increase Pakistani populations transfer is not understood. Unless you mean to say that Nawabs of Lucknow would do reverse migration in large numbers.

[*]Breaking Pakistan may also backfire on us
    In what way. India still would small buffers between Afghanistan and Iran and India. The separatism in Kashmir would die down natural death in the absence of Pakistan.

[/quote]
  • Economic implications to us can't be foreseen
[/QUOTE]

What is the economics between India and united Pakistan? The results could be better as prospect of trade and commerce of India would increase between independent Punjab, Sindh and Baluchistan.

Let there be division of Pakistan and let the Punjabies of Pakistan and Sindhies be tormented by sturdy Jihadi Pathans for another 2000 years to come. That is the only fear which is keeping them together and not a threat from India.

Punjabies and Sindhies and mortally scared of those tribals and that fear is ingrained deep in their genes. They can not forget Ghories and Gazanies, Khiljies and other killers. Having galvanised the Pashtoons for so many years to please their western masters, Pakistani Punjabies have trifled with hornets nests and they are going to pay for it ... big way. Karma is a bloody big bitch. Punjabies are no match for those beasts as history would tell you. they soon will have to organise village committees to protect themselves.

Well done India if you have done it .. if not do it even now !!

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
What nonsense. For the past 67 years pakistan is slowly losing its war of attrition with us. It lost half its population in 1971 aand one third its land. It is nearly bankrupt and is about to implode on its own due to its war of attrition with us.
Pakistan imploding on its own is day dream of every Indian fan-boy but the ground reality is very different.
With West (mainly US), some middle eastern countries and China providing them with Aid, soft-loan and equipment (some even for free). You still think we can win this war of attrition.
This really demonstrates your knowledge out economics and Geo-politics.
And just when they are about to blow themselves up due to economic shithole they are in, you are suggesting to economically empower them? Tell me, whose side are you on?
No one is talking about economically empower them. Middle East, China and US to some extent will not allow this to happen.
We can't send our army.
This leaves us with only one option to pit them against each other. They will not go against one another just because we say so or pay them.
Trade is the only way to make this happen.
We don;t do trade with everyone. We do trade with pro-India or neutral population and not with anti-Indian.
I think this sums up my suspicion about you quite nicely
If you have any suspicions present them. We will talk about them. You accuse me of stealing something yet refuse to tell what I stole.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
So...you are saying that India should become enemy of China+Russia+Iran+Myanmar and other neighbor to fight wars of the west ? Why should India allow itself to be used by other powers ...they created the mess and they themselves need to fix their mess. Pakistan allowed itself to be used by the west and look..what Pakistan got now. Indians are smarter than that....they understand the propaganda and tireless effort by western brokers who want to make India and China arch enemies so they can prop their economies by selling weapons to both. Don't let anyone use India for their vested interests.
India should continue its independent foreign policy and maintain its strategic autonomy.. No body's client state ! Never ! India is too big to be any power's slave.
And how does being an enemy of Pakistan now makes us an enemy of Iran(traditional Paki enemy), Russia(Traditional Indian ally), Myanmar?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Pakistan imploding on its own is day dream of every Indian fan-boy but the ground reality is very different.
And reuniting with their buddies in pakistan is every leftist WKK wanker's dream

But anyway, Pakis did split up before , and they will split up in the future, if only you WKK clan are kept under wraps

With West (mainly US), some middle eastern countries and China providing them with Aid, soft-loan and equipment (some even for free). You still think we can win this war of attrition.
This really demonstrates your knowledge out economics and Geo-politics.
What a stupid point. India is a 2 trillion dollar economy growing at a rate of 12-14% on average per year. It can fight a war of attrition with Pakis, and its only gonna get worse for them. At best Pakis are going to get few billion dollars of aid from the west.

And Pakis did recieve aid during the 1960s from the west. It dint stop them from losing their eastern half.
No one is talking about economically empower them.
SUre you did. Trading with them will empower them economically.

Middle East, China and US to some extent will not allow this to happen.
We can't send our army.
No one said we will

This leaves us with only one option to pit them against each other. They will not go against one another just because we say so or pay them.
Sure they will. Like the Sindhudesh liberation front and Baluchi liberation fronts

Trade is the only way to make this happen.
We don;t do trade with everyone. We do trade with pro-India or neutral population and not with anti-Indian.

And you will make sure that trade with Pakistan will happen only with proIndia pakis. Do you have a Magic wand to make it happen:rofl:
If you have any suspicions present them. We will talk about them. You accuse me of stealing something yet refuse to tell what I stole.
I have suspicion that you are a closet WKK supporter trying to unite with your brethren across the border. It certainly seems that way from your nonsensical posts

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
No one is diverting the issue except u.... any way i know past/present govt's know how to deal with rogue pakis and they r doing their job perfectly.Kafir/hindu/muzzie/israel everything will come 'coz the issue is muslim and their terrorism.

If some one want to talk terrorism without including islam/hurting muslima sentiments,then he must be moron or stupid or blind.I don't wanna either of those :namaste:
For you dealing with Pakistan mean dealing with Terrorism. Pakistan is a multifaceted problem.
Even in Army and ISI their several sections and divisions perusing their own agenda.
Pakistan is like Ravana one 100 head.
When dealing with Pakistan we have to deal with :
  1. Section/Divisions in Army
  2. Sections/Divisions in ISI
  3. Warlord
  4. Different category/types of politicians
  5. Bureaucrats
  6. Police
  7. Clerics
  8. Their so called NGO and Social Activist
  9. and the list goes on

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
And reuniting with their buddies in pakistan is every leftist WKK wanker's dream
I don't know what is WKK so I won't get involved in this.
But anyway, Pakis did split up before , and they will split up in the future, if only you WKK clan are kept under wraps
You still fail to explain how.
Baluchistan no very small economy (except for mining) and is literally dependent on rest of Pakistan.
The don't have the population to fight war against rest of Pakistan.
Rest I leave it to your brilliant imagination.
What a stupid point. India is a 2 trillion dollar economy growing at a rate of 12-14% on average per year. It can fight a war of attrition with Pakis, and its only gonna get worse for them. At best Pakis are going to get few billion dollars of aid from the west.
Stop day dreaming and making a fool of yourself.
Indian economy is expected to grow a robust 6.4 and 6.6 percent by the IMF and OECD; 6.4% as per world bank.
World Wank Link
IMF Link
12-14% average growth rate :laugh::laugh: who gave you this number day-dreaming fairy. Even China is expected to grow about 7-7.5% (*Citation Need) as per different sources.
And Pakis did recieve aid during the 1960s from the west. It dint stop them from losing their eastern half.
So did we. East Pakistan is completely different story compared to Baluchistan and as a matter of fact even Sindhudesh. I suggest you look the geographical locations and terrain in the map.
You want to fight a war of attrition against a beggar and retard. This shows level of thinking.
SUre you did. Trading with them will empower them economically.
How does Pakistan importing from us benefit them more than us. They are still importing our stuff but via Dubai.
Isn't trade with China not empowering them but still we trade???
China is exporting to us and not importing much from us.
Opposite is true in case of Pakistan and still you are crying.
No one said we will
But you are the one saying we should not trade and continue to fight.
Sure they will. Like the Sindhudesh liberation front and Baluchi liberation fronts
Baluchi liberation fronts is about 500 men strong as per wiki.
They are fighting against Pakistan and Iran (thanks to brilliance of Mossad to conduct false flag operation against Iran).
I believe Pakistan armed forces strength is 6,17,000 on active duty and 5,50,000 on reserve.
As for Sindhudesh liberation front they are new and small only time till tell.
I remember we traded with USA when they were anti-India.
What about China???:laugh::laugh::laugh: Or you consider China as Pro-India???
And you will make sure that trade with Pakistan will happen only with proIndia pakis. Do you have a Magic wand to make it happen:rofl:
If you look beyond your ignorance you will find there is a new class of people have emerged in Pakistan who are genuine interested in trade and better relation with India.
I have suspicion that you are a closet WKK supporter trying to unite with your brethren across the border. It certainly seems that way from your nonsensical posts
We live in a free country and every has freedom of thought. You are free to have your suspicion.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
For you dealing with India mean dealing with Modi/BJP. India is a multifaceted problem.
Even in BJP and CONgi their several sections and divisions perusing their own agenda.

India is like Ravana one 100 head.
When dealing with India we have to deal with :

[*]Congress/Muslim vote bank
[*]Main stream Media
[*]Corporates
[*]Different category/types of politicians
[*]Bureaucrats
[*]D-company/Muslim mafia
[*]RSS/VHP
[*]Their so called NGO and Social Activist
[*]and the list goes on

See every country has problems not give rhetoric list.I've thousands heads :lol: :lol:
Most stupid post in entire thread. If you can't objectify a problem and provide solution avoid from making stupid comments.

If Modi orders RAW/Army to stop some activity you think RAW/Army will dare to continue it.
End of story.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
its not just the business interest. Pakistan is the retard kid who will readily wear a suicide west all happy and smiling without questions for anything against India. China knows how well to use Pakistan to counter India's progress in Asia. This is the core behind the 2 front threats Indian analysts are pointing out.

I totally agree with what you are presenting. I am not telling that we should give up our arms. What I saying is that we should try to neutralize Pakistan front from within itself so we are free to deal with China.
Instead of dividing our assets between two fronts it would be logical to neutralize Pakistani front from within Pakistan can concentrate with all our assets on Chinese front.
So naturally this is not economic interest but China - Pak relationship is strategic in nature and its not going to change anytime soon.
Completely agreed.
India and Pak trade affair is decided by the terrorists blowing up stuff. Many a time, we have seen the trade and economic relation getting strained due to the terror episodes happening in India sponsored by Pak .
Agreed. Their are some elements in Pakistan that will continue to hinder such efforts.
But first time since independence a new class has emerged in Pakistan that wishes to trade and have better relations with India. We should target this class.
Is it logical to say that a Pakistan that does not have an economy can be a major asset for Indian trade and economy? We may be able to loan out, provide aid etc..but then again Pak wont have any hesitation or shame to use such against India.
I am not saying Pakistan to be given any loan, gift or freebies. I am saying we should have B2B or B2C trade and not G2G. In international busines it is give and take relationship. No one gives loans or differed payment business model (unless the two trading patners have very good relationship).
We are not going to give anything to Pakistani establishment.

Srinivas_K

Country flag

Most stupid post in entire thread. If you don't know why India suffering terrorism initiated from Pork!stan from Independence ,So plz stop making stupid comments.

If Pak army orders ISI/Let to stop terrorism export to India you think ISI/Let will dare to continue it.

End of story. :lol:
Yeah kya hai ..................... Post ko copy karke words replace kar rahe ho

stupid logic !!

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member

Most stupid post in entire thread. If you don't know why India suffering terrorism initiated from Pork!stan from Independence ,So plz stop making stupid comments.

If Pak army orders ISI/Let to stop terrorism export to India you think ISI/Let will dare to continue it.

End of story. :lol:
Contradicting yourself and making fool of yourself in the process.
You fail to understand that even in ISI their are several section (almost all) that operate autonomous to one another but remain united against cause i.e. India.
If Pakistan Army was so confident about ISI then ISI would have been debriefed during Kargil.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
You fail to understand that even in BJP/Present govt their are several section (almost all) that operate autonomous to one another but remain united against cause i.e. Democratic setup like independent judiciary,Autonomous bodies like CBI/Election commission/Media etc.

If BJP govt was so confident about peace process then Lahore peace bus leads to Kargil war,won't happen
:lol:

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
You fail to understand that even in BJP/Present govt their are several section (almost all) that operate autonomous to one another but remain united against cause i.e. Democratic setup like independent judiciary,Autonomous bodies like CBI/Election commission/Media etc.

If BJP govt was so confident about peace process then Lahore peace bus leads to Kargil war,won't happen
:lol:
If you don't understand difference between autonomous anti-Indian activity like Terrorism conducted by ISI with democratic setup their is no point to talk with you.
Just changing the color of post doesn't make you right.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles