Deadly clashes in China's Xinjiang

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
China is pushing around every country that it shares its border with. China is a country with the maximum number of border disputes which fits their expansionist policy.

From the west to east...
  • Tajikistan
  • India
  • Bhutan
  • Vietnam
  • Philippines
  • Japan
Disputes with all...

Only ones it doesn't have a quarrel with are Kyrgystan, Kazakhstan (Oil gateways), Russia (dragon is scared of bear power + bear provides the dragon jet engines), Mongolia (Protected by the bear, buffer state), Nepal (strategic ally of China), North Korea (China virtually owns it any way), Laos & Burma (too poor to be of any consequence)

Bottom line is... if you do not pledge yourself to China's interest and be China's doormat, China will grab your territory.

Well , why India?

CCTV

FYI, China has no border issue on land with any countries except India.

China is pushing around every country that it shares its border with. China is a country with the maximum number of border disputes which fits their expansionist policy.

From the west to east...
  • Tajikistan
  • India
  • Bhutan
  • Vietnam
  • Philippines
  • Japan
Disputes with all...

Only ones it doesn't have a quarrel with are Kyrgystan, Kazakhstan (Oil gateways), Russia (dragon is scared of bear power + bear provides the dragon jet engines), Mongolia (Protected by the bear, buffer state), Nepal (strategic ally of China), North Korea (China virtually owns it any way), Laos & Burma (too poor to be of any consequence)

Bottom line is... if you do not pledge yourself to China's interest and be China's doormat, China will grab your territory.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Did your 50 cent commander tell you to discount all other disputes when engaging with one? Have some shame and stop lying so much.

Tajikistan border dispute

Bhutan border dispute

Japan border dispute

And let me not even talk about Philippines and Vietnam territory disputes... the Islands are too many to name.

When almost all countries surrounding china has problems with china, who do you think the fault lies with?

FYI, China has no border issue on land with any countries except India.

Last edited:

CCTV

Did your 50 cent commander tell you to discount all other disputes when engaging with one? Have some shame and stop lying so much.

Tajikistan border dispute

Bhutan border dispute

Japan border dispute

And let me not even talk about Philippines and Vietnam territory disputes... the Islands are too many to name.

When almost all countries surrounding china has problems with china, who do you think the fault lies with?
Read my post carefully before you lie.

Btw, those links you applied are google maps

Google again...

Last edited:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Read my post carefully before you lie even more. google maps showing territory disputes of china! Gawd! Can't even expect minimum intelligence fron the 50 cent foot soldier!

:fp:

Read my post carefully before you lie.

Btw, those links you applied are google maps

Google again...

CCTV

Read my post carefully before you lie even more. google maps showing territory disputes of china! Gawd! Can't even expect minimum intelligence fron the 50 cent foot soldier!

China have no diplomatic relation with Bhutan, so can't discuss any thing.
China and Tajikistan have no border issues after 2011,1,13.
Japan and China have no border on land.

Try harder liar.
You must have high iQ, do you.

Last edited:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
You can really go and join a comedy show! Tajikistan border issue is not resolved. recently they even raised concerned on chinese encroachment in 2013. There is even a thread on it here somewhere. Search.

So you do not consider sea border as border? what world do you live in? China is the eternal hegemonic bully all across it's borders.

Well... know what? If you want to be selective, India does not have any border dispute in the north-east with any other country except china as well.

I understand you are a fresh recruit in the 50 cent army and is fresh out of training... Do not post lies without some basic research. Your commander is monitoring your posts and might stop your paycheck.

Do not reply to my post again as I do not want to argue with an inexperienced 50 cent trainee.

EDIT:
@Mods... please delete the last few OT posts of this thread, including this one, which "PropagandaTV" is so desperately trying to derail.

China have no diplomatic relation with Bhutan, so can't discuss any thing.
China and Tajikistan have no border issues after 2012,
Japan and China have no border on land.

Try harder liar.
You must have high iQ, do you.

Last edited:

CCTV

You can really go and join a comedy show! Tajikistan border issue is not resolved. recently they even raised concerned on chinese encroachment in 2013. There is even a thread on it here somewhere. Search.

So you do not consider sea border as border? what world do you live in? China is the eternal hegemonic bully all across it's borders.

Well... know what? If you want to be selective, India does not have any border dispute in the north-east with any other country except china as well.

I understand you are a fresh recruit in the 50 cent army and is fresh out of training... Do not post lies without some basic research. Your commander is monitoring your posts and might stop your paycheck.

Do not reply to my post again as I do not want to argue with an inexperienced 50 cent trainee.

EDIT:
@Mods... please delete the last few OT posts of this thread, including this one, which "PropagandaTV" is so desperately trying to derail.

EDIT:

A link for China Tajikistan border dispute is not solved?

I should said India is a bully, since it have border issues with almost all the countries around it.

ice berg

I should said India is a bully, since it have border issues with almost all the countries around it.
Why you still arguering with a clown.
Only a troll with claim that when it takes like 5 secs to google.

BBC News - Tajikistan cedes land to China

China and Tajikistan say that they have settled a century-old border dispute, after the Central Asian nation agreed to cede land to China.

That was like in 2011..... He must have been sleeping.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
PressTV - China advances into Tajikistan territories: National Social-Democratic party

Even after China bullied and arm twisted Tajikistan into giving up land, however the chinese appetite is never satiated. They always want more and more!

India has legal documented claim on Kashmir, which Pakistan illegally occupies. China claims on aksai chin is just absurd based on 12th century maps. India can show 500 BC texts which stated parts of tibet like Manas sarovar and Kailas Mountain as Indian land. Should we claim it then?

Which other country does India has dispute with?

Exclaves and enclaves with BD which resulted from 71 war has been mutually resolved. Ratification pending.

India-Bangladesh sign pact on border demarcation

Katchatheevu Island was voluntarily ceceded to SL. Ratification pending.

http://www.commonlii.org/in/other/treaties/INTSer/1976/8.pdf

India has always tried to settle all disputes, including China.

What has China done ever except bullying and arm twisting its neighbors? You even refuse to exchange maps on borders! Your president states on record that border disputes cannot be settled as the issue is too complex.

Now please stop embarrassing yourself any further.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Stop being brainwashed by your chicom gov. Look at reality for once. Refer to my post above.

One senior 50 cent foot soldier coming to rescue a 50 cent newbie :rolleyes:

Why you still arguering with a clown.
Only a troll with claim that when it takes like 5 secs to google.

BBC News - Tajikistan cedes land to China

China and Tajikistan say that they have settled a century-old border dispute, after the Central Asian nation agreed to cede land to China.

That was like in 2011..... He must have been sleeping.

CCTV

Stop being brainwashed by your chicom gov. Look at reality for once. Refer to my post above.

Ok, any link to back ur lie?

ice berg

Face palm.
From your own link:

In 2011, Tajikistan ended more than 100 years of territorial dispute and ceded 1,142 square kilometers of its total 143,000 square kilometers to China, the world's third largest country.

Mark Twain - "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
@ice berg

Come on! are you really that stupid? Or does your gov teach you to act so? When did I ever say that Tajikistan did not ceced territory? What I said and what the link states is that despite ceceding, china is encroaching beyond the ceceded territory which created a new dispute.

Sinch china is encroaching, obviously there will be no dispute to you, but the sufferers surely consider it as a dispute. Just like china is now encroaching on Indian territory since April 15th.

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

Good Night. :wave:

Then why the govt of Tajikistan not say anything? And the news based on some ppl said...

Now , google harder, high IQ boy.

Last edited by a moderator:

CCTV

@ice berg

Come on! are you really that stupid? Or does your gov teach you to act so? When did I ever say that Tajikistan did not ceced territory? What I said and what the link states is that despite ceceding, china is encroaching beyond the ceceded territory which created a new dispute.

Sinch china is encroaching, obviously there will be no dispute to you, but the sufferers surely consider it as a dispute. Just like china is now encroaching on Indian territory since April 15th.

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

Good Night. :wave:
Ok, say whatever you want then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I do not agree with you at this.
Since Pakistan, Iranian are our brothers, and other Muslims are also not our enemies.
Brothers?

In stormy weather, it is any port!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles