Deadly blast hits China city Xian

Iamanidiot

Deadly blast hits China city Xian
At least seven people have been killed in a suspected gas explosion in the Chinese city of Xian, officials say.

The blast, at a fast-food restaurant, ripped through a commercial building in a suburb of the city, sending shards of glass and debris into the street.

State media reported that 31 other people were hurt in the explosion at 07:30 (23:30 GMT, Sunday).

Reports said that the dead included children walking past the building on their way to school.

State media reported that the blast shattered windows several kilometres from the scene.

The Xinhua news agency and a local news website blamed the explosion on a gas leak.

Images posted on Chinese websites showed a building with its front completely destroyed, and several bodies covered with blue plastic.

Other images showed wrecked cars, and several emergency teams at the scene.
read the story here

RIP to the dead

Pintu

RIP to the dead, similar things happen here too, it was not so long, when similar accident occurred in Kolkata.

blueblood

WTF, regardless of the shitty geopolitics, I would love to see China beat the shit out of the jihadis.

RIP to the dead.

aimarraul

Death toll in NW China restaurant blast climbs to 8

English.news.cn 2011-11-14 14:48:40 FeedbackPrintRSS

XI'AN, Nov. 14 (Xinhua) -- The death toll has climbed to eight following an explosion at a restaurant on Monday morning in Xi'an, capital of northwest China's Shaanxi province, after the body of a woman was found in the debris.

Firefighters found the body at midday in the debris of the fast food restaurant, located on the first floor of Jiatian International Mansion, a commercial building in outer Gaoxin district, the Xi'an municipal government said in a press release.

Seven deaths were reported at two hospitals, Gaoxin Hospital and the provincial People's Hospital, it said.

It also said authorities have yet to identify the dead.

Meanwhile, of the 31 people who were injured in the explosion, seven were in critical condition, the municipal health bureau said.

The explosion, which was caused by a liquefied petroleum gas leak, happened around 7:40 a.m.

The blast shattered windows in nearby buildings, blew away a bus stop sign and destroyed several cars parked in the neighborhood, according to a firefighter at the scene.

The firefighter said most of the victims were pedestrians walking near the building, including children who were on their way to school.

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

only 8 . wtf. what those chinese trainers are doing . they cant even train them properly . Or was it due to low quality of chinese Gas being used in blast.

Last edited:

SPIEZ

Country flag
RIP to the dead.

Shash you are going to be LOLed to death.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
A sad incident, RIP to the dead.

nimo_cn

Country flag
only 8 . wtf. what those chinese trainers are doing . they cant even train them properly . Or was it due to low quality of chinese Gas being used in blast.
How many do you want?

nimo_cn

Country flag
enough numbers that wakes you up and force to rethink on strategy to support terrorists in UN and other international forums.
Really, that is noble thing to say, isn't it? Or you just want enough numbers to make you happy?

What a hypocrite!

You are desperate to see something which happened in Mumbai to happen in China, aren't you? Sorry to bust your dream, the blast was caused by gas leak.

SHASH2K2

Really, that is noble thing to say, isn't it? Or you just want enough numbers to make you happy?

What a hypocrite!

You are desperate to see something which happened in Mumbai to happen in China, aren't you? Sorry to bust your dream, the blast was caused by gas leak.
Again you need to wake up and read properly. I said numbers that enough to wake you up an understand value of life . when chinese people die you mourn and when terrorists kill Indian citizens you people go on protecting them. Thats what called as hypocrisy. I very well know that its the gas but I would really love to see RDX and IED .

nimo_cn

Country flag
Again you need to wake up and read properly. I said numbers that enough to wake you up an understand value of life . when chinese people die you mourn and when terrorists kill Indian citizens you people go on protecting them. Thats what called as hypocrisy. I very well know that its the gas but I would really love to see RDX and IED .
It is kind of hard to justify yourself after expressing your wish for more deaths, isn't? Now you have to quote the value of life to convince others that you want more people to die because Iyou want us to understand the value ot life? Then do you understand the value of life? Of course you do, that is why you are expecting more deaths.

Hypocrisy at the highest level!

SHASH2K2

It is kind of hard to justify yourself after expressing your wish for more deaths, isn't? Now you have to quote the value of life to convince others that you want more people to die because Iyou want us to understand the value ot life? Then do you understand the value of life? Of course you do, that is why you are expecting more deaths.

Hypocrisy at the highest level!
My thought process is very simple . Heart that doesn't bleed for my sorrow I dont waste tears for them and heart that enjoy on my sorrow I will definitely enjoy theirs.

nimo_cn

Country flag
My thought process is very simple . Heart that doesn't bleed for my sorrow I dont waste tears for them and heart that enjoy on my sorrow I will definitely enjoy theirs.
Still unwilling to give up the moral high ground hah?

Who enjoys on your sorrow? I didn't n't see any Chinese members saying "WTF, only 126?" after Mumbai attack.

You just want to enjoy on Chinese sorrow anyway, but are unwilling to admit that.

Poseidon

Country flag
There is a possibility that this is a bomb blast.The CPC are experts in covering the truth & lie a lot.Remember they tried to cover up the death toll of the high speed train accident this year.

SHASH2K2

Still unwilling to give up the moral high ground hah?

Who enjoys on your sorrow? I didn't n't see any Chinese members saying "WTF, only 126?" after Mumbai attack.

You just want to enjoy on Chinese sorrow anyway, but are unwilling to admit that.
define morality and moral high ground. its just a definition for your convenience. enjoying someones death cannot be moral high ground. but mental satisfaction ? yes it is . I wont shy away from saying that I dont feel sorry for death of our enemies. and china is one . India has suffered a lot because of them and will suffer a lot so why feel sorry for them .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles