Das Auto in crisis

Compersion

Country flag
1. Ferdinand Piëch needs to be in limelight and he will prove his worth. He had made it known earlier that VW group needed change. Is it possible he knew something wrong was going on and perhaps even intuition because the reason of the conflict was the "entering and dominating the US market" and he wanted it to be done in a different way

also

2. What VW has done is admit to the truth and risk making the company suffer. Like Post Number 20 some might say this is a signal to PRC companies. VW market is huge in PRC. Is VW going to leave PRC ?? Das Auto ouch !!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
So whats the future of VW now? :hmm:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Well, due to many xyz reasons I told my family to go for Maruti Suzuki only, Best in the market, for long run, saving money and service. Best for Indian roads. This was versus VW :p

So whats the future of VW now?
nothing buddy, VW uses bmw engine and tech. They will clean the mess within 6 months.

pmaitra

So whats the future of VW now? :hmm:
With the number of refugees thronging to Germany, I think there is a huge market for this, paid for by German taxpayers, of course. :biggrin2:

VW Beetle

VW Beetle Pick-Up Truck

Das Auto für die Bevölkerung; der heißt VolksWagen!

Akim

Professional
Country flag
With the number of refugees thronging to Germany, I think there is a huge market for this, paid for by German taxpayers, of course. :biggrin2:

Volkswagen will be able to endure this punishment.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
If they did this in usa..then what they did in india ? :hippo:.
In the USA very high standards for emissions of diesel engines is 31 mg/km of nitrogen dioxide, in Europe - 80 mg/km. All depends on what pollution standards in India.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
If they did this in usa..then what they did in india ?
Bharat Stage IV is closer to Euro 3 in terms of limits of the chemicals VW was cheating on. I think they may pull it off. And then the usual NGOggers will cry foul.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles