Dalit PhD student Rohith Vemula commits suicide: Hyderabad University students cry foul

Nuvneet Kundu

Distribution of resources, balanced economy, social equality all gone in shot ie smaller states.

I am yet to find hyd like city in smaller states.

AP was split because it always playing king maker at centre.(national parties perspective)(bjp cant win, congress vs tdp)(hence bjp congo agreed to split)

I understand ur reply its only sarcasm.

Smaller states are easier to control with money power, religion, caste, vis versa vis... you name it.

Bullocks the reasons that administration is easy with smaller states.... can we maintain isro with 3 technicians....
I wasn't being sarcastic. I don't see the logic in your claim that BJP couldn't win so Congress and BJP decided to split. Why? Because Congress wanted BJP to win? come on man. :D

States being smaller doesn't change any parameters as far as political contenders are concerned. IF today BJP has 100 rupees in its bank account and Congress has 150 rupees, tomorrow if we have 40 states, BJP will still have 100 and Congress will still have 150. The political parties retain their relative might regardless of the size of the state.

It took 4 decades for metros to emerge, they can't spring up suddenly.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Video of Rohith before his Suicide Shows his hate against Hindus and Unstable Mind-Full Video

With due condolences to the departed soul, Complete exposure of Leftist media’s Anti Hindu and BJP rant !!!

A sincere request to my Dalit brothers : Don’t fall for cheap political tactics of Leftist media and their TRP hunting sensationalism. This is nothing to do with BJP or Hindutva politics. We will always stand with you for your rights and when in Need of Time.

A Video before Rohith Vemula committed Suicide shows his frame of Mind. He was not in a good frame of mind and was spitting venom on Hindutva, Safron and everything. One reason he had for this venom was as he wishes. Now political parties are trying to earn brownie point over his death terming it anti dalit issue and making it against BJP.

Here are some more posts of Rohith spitting venom on Hindutwa and supporting terrorists.

http://satyavijayi.com/video-of-roh...-against-hindus-and-unstable-mind-full-video/

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Even college fights from india are now getting coverage from BBC.

Any doubts whether india is really moving forward should be left behind.....

raja696

I wasn't being sarcastic. I don't see the logic in your claim that BJP couldn't win so Congress and BJP decided to split. Why? Because Congress wanted BJP to win? come on man. :D

States being smaller doesn't change any parameters as far as political contenders are concerned. IF today BJP has 100 rupees in its bank account and Congress has 150 rupees, tomorrow if we have 40 states, BJP will still have 100 and Congress will still have 150. The political parties retain their relative might regardless of the size of the state.

It took 4 decades for metros to emerge, they can't spring up suddenly.
I agree with you about the reasoning you did, small pools are easy to influence.
.. once think quiet opp what you are saying... what i said is the other end of ur argument. .. but it is as true which is not ur claiming it to be... simple old saying army of ants can eat snakes...

Nuvneet Kundu

I agree with you about the reasoning you did, small pools are easy to influence.
.. once think quiet opp what you are saying... what i said is the other end of ur argument. .. but it is as true which is not ur claiming it to be... simple old saying army of ants can eat snakes...
I understand what you are saying. The proposed states aren't very small, they are medium-ish. I am aware of the risks of a state that is too small, like Delhi. Some foreign funded NGO might install their CM by managing to gain support from a relatively small, retarded crowd like Delhites. But current states, especially Maharashtra are too big. They are equivalent to three countries in the European union. The ideal size should be around Uttarakhand or Chattisgarh.

If there are more number of states, we could have a small, dedicated election force manage the elections more efficiently. Not just that, but because there are more states, the frequency of assembly elections will increase. This will keep the Central government in check. If they do something wrong, they would immediately lose a state election. It will also allow the Rajya Sabha to be more representative. What happened during UPA 1 was that once these rats were elected to center in 2004 and to the state assembly in quick succession, our power to vote them out vanished for 5 years. We had to wait for 5 more years, until then the public anger had died down and they were elected for a second term. Had there been, say, 40 states in India, then a lot of them would have started voting out Congress in state assemblies without having to wait for a final anti-congress eruption in 2014. This allows the public to constantly provide their feedback and exhibit their displeasure to the government by constantly replenishing their 'netas'.

The current model doesn't facilitate quick retributions and pretty much hinges upon a strong anti-incumbency wave arising out of public anger, nothing short of a coup. Until then a decade has passed and the damage is done. If there are more frequent state elections, we can inflict immediate damage to an errant central government the upcoming state election, at the very least. We wouldn't have to tolerate any 'regime' for 5-10 years. If the center errs, by the time there are next general elections, the party has already been hollowed out by defeats in assembly polls.

The congress is still blocking bills due to their strength in the Rajya Sabha. Had there been more states, it would have led to quicker rotation of Rajya Sabha members too, which would have taught them a lesson.

Last edited:

asingh10

No discussion on caste in India revolves around socio-economic factors which continue to sustain the brutal feudalistic caste system of hinterland. Few problem solvers like DICCI in India, many rabble rousers and shit stirrers.

http://www.indusresearch.org/dalit-entrepreneurship-emerging-opportunities/

The left ideologues instead tell us that Dalit capitalism is a sham and voices advocating Dalits becoming rich must be shouted down & suppressed. Engaging in "revolutionary politics" and "love" will fix casteism. Capitalism is "savarna conspiracy" to "keep us down".

Truly upper caste leftists are a scourge upon this nation. Blame the ones who led the guy down this toxic path, he probably grew up having dreams like everyone else until the Jholachaap losers brainwashed him. People like Arundhati Roy, Yechury, Brinda Karat and Teesta Seetalvad are hell bent on creating a civil war in this country. High time they are charged with sedition.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Getting a job/seat through the reservation itself is a self-humiliating experience, add humiliating comments by deserving candidates to that, which they find hard to tolerate>digest>overcome, such self humiliation can push anyone to commit suicide, and it's all the side effect of "reservation".

Yumdoot

Getting a job/seat through the reservation itself is a self-humiliating experience, add humiliating comments by deserving candidates to that, which they find hard to tolerate>digest>overcome, such self humiliation can push anyone to commit suicide, and it's all the side effect of "reservation".
Suicide note: Expelled Dalit scholar kills himself in University of Hyderabad
raiot.in/last-words-of-rohith-vemula/

[START QUOTE]I feel a growing gap between my soul and my body. And I have become a monster.
<snip>
May be I was wrong, all the while, in understanding world. In understanding love, pain, life, death. There was no urgency. But I always was rushing. Desperate to start a life. All the while, some people, for them, life itself is curse. My birth is my fatal accident. I can never recover from my childhood loneliness. The unappreciated child from my past.
<snip>
I don't believe in after-death stories, ghosts, or spirits. If there is anything at all I believe, I believe that I can travel to the stars.
<snip>

I am just empty. Unconcerned about myself. That’s pathetic.
<snip>
If you, who is reading this letter can do anything for me, I have to get 7 months of my fellowship, one lakh and seventy five thousand rupees. Please see to it that my family is paid that. I have to give some 40 thousand to Ramji. He never asked them back. But please pay that to him from that.

[/END QUOTE]

Seems like a classic case of too much noise hiding the facts.

The guy may have begun feeling conflicted and had no help around him in his Left-Lib circle. Probably even asking for help in his own muted way. His ego and affiliations and dependencies, would not allow him to 'convert' and his old gang only made in fall deep in debt with no hope for his future. A case of misery distributed equally.

If you see the video carefully there are ABVP people saying things like 'jane do, lets go'. And all the while he was confronted he was very defensive. He was adamant but he was not aggressive about it. The did not seemed to be believing what he was doing.

This is what the Left liberals have done to our less skilled average type youth.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Rohit Vemula is not Dalit !

Seems like a classic case of too much noise hiding the facts.

The guy may have begun feeling conflicted and had no help around him in his Left-Lib circle. His ego would not allow him to 'convert' and his old gang only made in fall deep in debt with no hope for his future. A case of misery distributed equally.

If you see the video carefully there are ABVP people saying things like 'jane do, lets go'. And all the while he was confronted he was very defensive. He was adamant but he was not aggressive about it. The did not seemed to be believing what he was doing.

This is what the Left liberals have done to our less skilled average type youth.

TheRenegades

..... have done to our less skilled average type youth.

Explain how you have concluded that he is less skilled average type.

From his letter, (from what I have seen thus far) I can deduct that his command over english language is far better than many so called "gifted general categories", GOI officials, politicians, and even our beloved friends on DFI. ;-)

raja696

I understand what you are saying. The proposed states aren't very small, they are medium-ish. I am aware of the risks of a state that is too small, like Delhi. Some foreign funded NGO might install their CM by managing to gain support from a relatively small, retarded crowd like Delhites. But current states, especially Maharashtra are too big. They are equivalent to three countries in the European union. The ideal size should be around Uttarakhand or Chattisgarh.

If there are more number of states, we could have a small, dedicated election force manage the elections more efficiently. Not just that, but because there are more states, the frequency of assembly elections will increase. This will keep the Central government in check. If they do something wrong, they would immediately lose a state election. It will also allow the Rajya Sabha to be more representative. What happened during UPA 1 was that once these rats were elected to center in 2004 and to the state assembly in quick succession, our power to vote them out vanished for 5 years. We had to wait for 5 more years, until then the public anger had died down and they were elected for a second term. Had there been, say, 40 states in India, then a lot of them would have started voting out Congress in state assemblies without having to wait for a final anti-congress eruption in 2014. This allows the public to constantly provide their feedback and exhibit their displeasure to the government by constantly replenishing their 'netas'.

The current model doesn't facilitate quick retributions and pretty much hinges upon a strong anti-incumbency wave arising out of public anger, nothing short of a coup. Until then a decade has passed and the damage is done. If there are more frequent state elections, we can inflict immediate damage to an errant central government the upcoming state election, at the very least. We wouldn't have to tolerate any 'regime' for 5-10 years. If the center errs, by the time there are next general elections, the party has already been hollowed out by defeats in assembly polls.

The congress is still blocking bills due to their strength in the Rajya Sabha. Had there been more states, it would have led to quicker rotation of Rajya Sabha members too, which would have taught them a lesson.
Thanks i agree with you... i learnt something positive from your perspective :india2:

raja696

Explain how you have concluded that he is less skilled average type.

From his letter, (from what I have seen thus far) I can deduct that his command over english language is far better than many so called "gifted general categories", GOI officials, politicians, and even our beloved friends on DFI. ;-)
Lol what it has to be with suicide note... ru oxford dictionary? :) I meant pls explain.. why he is wrong not to think so...bro

asingh10

I'm seeing a lot of Brahmin leftists. Is it conscious? is it a deliberately calculate move? don't they know the kind of anti-Hindu rhetoric that leftists spew? or is it Darwin's way of eliminating the idiots among us?
Couple of reasons I can think of.

1. Upper caste/Brahmin guilt (an imported idea mimicking liberal white guilt). They being the earlier ones to get into British india services and then in Nehruvian India, have internalized secular values. Notice this virus more common in BongBrahms + TamBrahms, two places where EIC made early forays. There are other groups like Punjabi Khatris, KPs and Sindhis who are notorious for their dhimmitude which is probably some sort of Stockholm syndrome manifesting itself.

2. A lot of them have a subconscious sense of elite entitlement that hardened into power-by-birth. Its based on birth-class ideas of superiority-inferiority that detaches elite from Hindu commons (non-elite UC included). So much so that they are willing to collaborate with invader/ideology/non-Hindu entities promising profits.

3. Some of them probably think that they can join the core of post-Hindu political establishment. Conversion to Islam worked out great for Rajputs, Jatts, Khatris, Baniyas and Brahmins of Pakistan. They are the ruling elite over there.

4. Influence of crypto-Abrahamic cults like Brahmo Samaj which made Bengal a fertile ground for anti-Hindu Communism. A lot of bong bhadralok left commies came from a wealthy feudal, Brahmo background. Similar to Punjabi Hindu Khatri commies from Arya Samaj background, another Hindu hating crypto-Abrahamic cult.

Here's Raja Ram Mohan Roy :-

Brahmo samaj principles :-

For Arya Samaj, just read Satyarth Prakash and the garbage it spews against other Hindu sects, Tantra, Sikhism, Buddhism, Shaiva, Bhakti, Jains etc.

The problem with cults like Arya Samaj and Brahmo samaj is that they arose as a reaction to Abrahamisms in very troubled times. Hindus were trying to defend their polytheist/idolatrous religion from vicious attacks by monotheists. So these cults resorted to 'de-heathenize' their followers (defensive) by falsely claiming that idol worship/polytheism are 'evils' even according to Hindu scriptures, to get more credibility in the eyes of their monotheist opponents. And these kind of thought patterns that were cultivated over generations eventually led to people rejecting the Abrahamic style Hindu copies in favor of the original Abrahamisms or spin offs like Marxism.

That's why I tell people to stay away from rascal Babas who say we should shun ritualism/idol worship in favor of pure spiritualism/advaita etc. It just paves the way for Abrahamization in future generations. Abrahamisms have no problem digesting "spiritualism", they can't however digest paganism in its outwardly ritualistic form. Check out the evangelization thread and you'll see how this obsession with "rationalism" (pseudo), "esoteric spiritualism" , zeal to "reform the evils", aversion to ritualism etc led to erosion of Graeco-Roman polytheism and eventual Christianization of Roman empire.

Nuvneet Kundu

Couple of reasons I can think of.

1. Upper caste/Brahmin guilt (an imported idea mimicking liberal white guilt). They being the earlier ones to get into British india services and then in Nehruvian India, have internalized secular values. Notice this virus more common in BongBrahms + TamBrahms, two places where EIC made early forays. There are other groups like Punjabi Khatris, KPs and Sindhis who are notorious for their dhimmitude which is probably some sort of Stockholm syndrome manifesting itself.

2. A lot of them have a subconscious sense of elite entitlement that hardened into power-by-birth. Its based on birth-class ideas of superiority-inferiority that detaches elite from Hindu commons (non-elite UC included). So much so that they are willing to collaborate with invader/ideology/non-Hindu entities promising profits.

3. Some of them probably think that they can join the core of post-Hindu political establishment. Conversion to Islam worked out great for Rajputs, Jatts, Khatris, Baniyas and Brahmins of Pakistan. They are the ruling elite over there.

4. Influence of crypto-Abrahamic cults like Brahmo Samaj which made Bengal a fertile ground for anti-Hindu Communism. A lot of bong bhadralok left commies came from a wealthy feudal, Brahmo background. Similar to Punjabi Hindu Khatri commies from Arya Samaj background, another Hindu hating crypto-Abrahamic cult.

Here's Raja Ram Mohan Roy :-

Brahmo samaj principles :-

For Arya Samaj, just read Satyarth Prakash and the garbage it spews against other Hindu sects, Tantra, Sikhism, Buddhism, Shaiva, Bhakti, Jains etc.

The problem with cults like Arya Samaj and Brahmo samaj is that they arose as a reaction to Abrahamisms in very troubled times. Hindus were trying to defend their polytheist/idolatrous religion from vicious attacks by monotheists. So these cults resorted to 'de-heathenize' their followers (defensive) by falsely claiming that idol worship/polytheism are 'evils' even according to Hindu scriptures, to get more credibility in the eyes of their monotheist opponents. And these kind of thought patterns that were cultivated over generations eventually led to people rejecting the Abrahamic style Hindu copies in favor of the original Abrahamisms or spin offs like Marxism.

That's why I tell people to stay away from rascal Babas who say we should shun ritualism/idol worship in favor of pure spiritualism/advaita etc. It just paves the way for Abrahamization in future generations. Abrahamisms have no problem digesting "spiritualism", they can't however digest paganism in its outwardly ritualistic form. Check out the evangelization thread and you'll see how this obsession with "rationalism" (pseudo), "esoteric spiritualism" , zeal to "reform the evils", aversion to ritualism etc led to erosion of Graeco-Roman polytheism and eventual Christianization of Roman empire.
It seems mostly like point # 2. Brahmin Hindus don't want to let the power slip to non-Brahmin Hindus, and for that, they are willing to collaborate with Muslims to stay in power.

asingh10

Last edited:

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Perfect example is King of Patiala heading Congress Punjab.

Exactly, & they profited greatly from partition.

Exactly & Indian secularism is basically Upper Caste Hindu male in place of white male.

That's why I peruse right wing websites as the parallels are striking. However, India seems to be moving past this.

I think the real threat, is us importing liberal abrahamics memes slowly. Under guise of a state that wants to keep social harmony & protect dalit, minority & women.

When all power is vested in a central state, it is very easy to subvert. Perfect example, if you have ground troops & they air superiority.

Why concentrate in one location?

asingh10

Overwhelming mass of Hindu elite play vicious anti Hindu role anywhere, check out Kashmiri Pandit advisors of Nehru, Indira.

Look at the media - Dutt, Sardesai, Goswami, Ghose, Roy, Chaturvedi, Thapars, Dwivedi, Sharmas and what not

Look at Bollywood - inundated with Punjabi Khatri dhimmis from W.Pak, more recently some SI & Hindi belt Brahmins. Literally 4 generations of the same family running the show :- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapoor_family

Look at Commies in academics - I see Punjabi Khatri and Bong Bhadralok last names.

CPI Polit Bureau - 0 Dalit members in 40 years that it ruled Bengal.

AAP = India's first UC only party. Give nice lectures but when it comes to distribution of power, all posts go to paliwaal, maliwaal ie Kejri's own castemen or khatris. Then a few rajputs, brahmins, muslims thrown into the mix.

Nearly all secular parties have ex-raja rajwadas and dynasties who collaborated with British. Including the major opposition party today where all power is limited to 1 family.

Dig deeper and you start finding out how much of a fraud liberal politics in India is.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
@asingh10 how do you actually counter this stuff, on a social level?

Against relying on government, simply because it's unreliable.

The free speech brigade doesn't realize, dalits & muslims already a protected group. Look at the pattern of female reservations, they're next.

Soon disagreeing with a woman will be a crime, especially for 'straight middle class upper caste hindu male'

& all of them will support it, because women have a contempt for the average man I don't think most people understand.

Only reason 498a was unpopular was because, it meant average 12 or 10 pass village girl would get nothing without dowry.

Why did Chankya ji say cruelty is one of natural flaws of women?

Women biological hypergamy justifies feminist destruction of society as: if a man is stomped by me (ignoring state hand) he's not a worthy mate anyway.

I maybe reading into this, too much simply because I use alt right websites to understand the west ; they're at least tolerable.

Think about it though, you may have different labor for men & women in village. But, that's same as office where any dangerous or hard job given to us.

Otherwise, any talk of separate male & female place is 'heresy'

By destroying all male places, while keeping female ones. You destroy male unity & political power.

Same as west, this empowers Islam.

Bitches, are dumb it's just a simple fact of life. & we have no real education system to keep them from being brainless either.

Yeah, we still have violence to keep them in check. But, modi ji is working on that.

Having women in police & other places just there to have someone who supports 'love marriages'

Long live honor killing.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles