Dalit PhD student Rohith Vemula commits suicide: Hyderabad University students cry foul

Compersion

Country flag
We had done a auction of mobile services.

Why we cannot do a auction of English and hindi and other regional language national television service that is mandatory to be carried by all television operators.

For example 3 - 5 television channels like a doordahshan news channel with compulsory news of at least 2 hours each day even make it HD. All be like BBC and Doordashan. This would create competition and also choice from what is available. Further GOI able to be "transparent" and "distribute". Watching english news of TV seems not done properly and better getting from elsewhere. Would like to see a better English news channel ... Headlines india today sometimes has good moments. Further GOI by law has babu's and babu system to control administration but its total opposite in media it seems ... Why the double standards when both have legal parameters for the same.

Seems channels are controlled by different agendas.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I saw his grieving brother's interview, his name sounded Muslim to me. May be I am missing something ? ?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Actually my friend tells me that there was another suicide by a dalit student last year. It created a lot of similar hungama by ASA in University. But it did not create same media coverage as that student took the extreme step due to mental torture by another dalit student.
Reason being there was no planned propaganda then, now that the narrative has been set. Any event will be interpreted to suit the anti-modi govt agenda.

Suicides for political reasons are fairly common in andhra politics, within a week everybody moves on once negotiations are completed. Both KCR and CBN will not be interested in prolonging this. As long as Jagan does not use this for his comeback,but chances are slim.

In this case only loss will be ours, be assured at least 5 days will be wasted on by congress, SP and BSP in next parliament session.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

This protest was organized in Hyd Uni. last year.

First poster says, how many Yakubs you will kill, there will be a Yakoob from every household. 3rd poster says Yakub your murder will bring revolution.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Good riddance....the remaining 4 can take an inspiration from this anti-National....... :D

dhananjay1

Lefties gang up on fresh Dalit student, ridicule his aspiration as 'bourgeois attitude', take him away from his studies and involve him in various 'causes', when the pawn suffers for his involvement, these lefty scumbags make him out to be a victim of the 'system' and shamelessly pose in front of camera waving posters.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Some news from twitter:

ASFI SCOUNDREL KADRI ORGANIZED PROTEST OF YAKUB DEATH PENALTY IS PAWN OF MUSLIM LEAGUE SPEWS VENOM IN HCU OU.

Looks this these students are under MIM funding

TheRenegades

Difference of opinion is antinational these days. Irrespective of the situation loss of life of a student is a regrettable thing.

AnantS

Country flag
Difference of opinion is antinational these days. Irrespective of the situation loss of life of a student is a regrettable thing.
Supporting terrorist, glorifying their acts and threatening emergence of more terrorists like Yakub, is anti-national. Period! No matter how naxal cabal want to whitewash it!

And even more sinister is linking somebody's tragic suicide with some conspiracy theories to further one's narrow political outlook. Which becomes even more evident when his suicide letter mentions none as responsible.

dhananjay1

We don't have to stop that fatass Bhatt from making an anti-national, self-loathing movie about Kashmir valley, we just have to support people who make movies like Bajirao Mastani which instill a pride about our civilization.
Slightly off topic, but don't forget to count men like Vishal Bhardvaj, who made 'Haider' that included video song of 'freedom fighters' aka Jihadis dancing over Martand temple ruins destroyed during 14th c Jihad. It's almost as if it was made by ISIS propaganda machine.

TheRenegades

Supporting terrorist, glorifying their acts and threatening emergence of more terrorists like Yakub, is anti-national. Period! No matter how naxal cabal want to whitewash it!

And even more sinister is linking somebody's tragic suicide with some conspiracy theories to further one's narrow political outlook. Which becomes even more evident when his suicide letter mentions none as responsible.
What I am lamenting is loss of life. It is also deplorable how one is treated as a social outcast. Being treated as one hurts your soul if you have ever been through one.

It appears bits and pieces of information is being published in press. From what I have read, it appears that the students were protesting against death penalty.

We will have to wait and see if the real truth comes out, if it ever will.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Thanks to this discussion, i reminded when in intermediate(+1) we chased a hostel warden in his underwear and he had to hide in the bathroom to escape the beating....

Different times....:facepalm::tsk:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Yeah, we have zero tolerance for anti national filth which is why rats like you would not be allowed to enter back if shit ever hits the fan in Canada and they start opening their gas chambers again and mistake Hindus as muzzies. If USA is any indication, that seems to be what is in store for you all. Good luck
Stop chimping out. You can't even handle dissent which exposes your insecurity and baboon-like personality.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Good Riddance to the converted scum.

This guys represents the worst of the converted lot. They are not just happy to have converted. After converting, they go on subverting India and support terrorism and terrorists.

This guy and his friends assaulted another student and got suspended.

Let this fact not get lost on anyone.

AnantS

Country flag
What I am lamenting is loss of life. It is also deplorable how one is treated as a social outcast. Being treated as one hurts your soul if you have ever been through one.

It appears bits and pieces of information is being published in press. From what I have read, it appears that the students were protesting against death penalty.

We will have to wait and see if the real truth comes out, if it ever will.
Was he outcasted? Was he outcasted because of his caste ? or Because of his deeds of supporting terrorists and bashing those who opposed their support? Please check picture on post #46 for protests and read the placards they are carrying!. It will anger any citizen of India, irrespective of caste. Please ask any victim of terror belonging to any "caste" you like! By playing caste victimhood in this case you are hurting cases of genuine victims in other cases. Please don't do that! Suicide is tragic, but please don't use it for furthering political agenda on basis of conspiracies,

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
There is no need to highlight his "Dalit Identity". Most of the Dalits do not identify with these violent and extremist sections which want to destroy the academic environment inside campuses just because they cannot perform.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Why do they keep adding Dalit whenever they refer to him?
To implant an oppressed BC narrative into the subconscious, and try to further fuel hatred and social disharmony.
It builds bit by bit.
The media NGOs etc have all been compromised, that's for sure.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles