Dalit PhD student Rohith Vemula commits suicide: Hyderabad University students cry foul

The Last Stand

Country flag
Not surprised to see subhuman comments. So if you oppose this guy's death penalty, you're a traitor and deserve to die? Yea, ok.
Okay, so protesting against the death penalty of Yakub is OK, so, Yakub deserves to live, right?

But what about all the people he killed? They miraculously forgave him from heaven?

Was THEIR RIGHT TO LIVE respected?

asingh10

In both Greece and Rome, Xtians turned the oppressed and poor against the elite. Islam won Persia due to the plebians hatred for the priesthood. Commons got sick of the elite apathy and gave an opening to the Abrahamists. Lot of lessons there for Hindus, they are exploiting the same divides in Hindus. Watch the movie Agora.

Identify the threat and reform Or perish...

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
There absolutely is a way to do it without curbing anyone's right. I don't have to lower Amir Khan's voice for my voice to be heard. His freedom of speech and my freedom of speech are mutually exclusive entities. That midget said that there is growing intolerance, next day 5,00,000 common people like you and me told him that we disagree with him and we think there is no intolerance and we are proud of our heritage.

We don't have to stop that fatass Bhatt from making an anti-national, self-loathing movie about Kashmir valley, we just have to support people who make movies like Bajirao Mastani which instill a pride about our civilization.

We have been looking at this problem in a wrong way all these years. Let them say what they want to say, what stops us from saying what we want to say? We are too obsessed with stopping him from saying bad things and countering him that we forget to say the positive things that we want to say. Even this is their trick. Keep the people's attention fixated on petty issues like the Amir Khan controversy, so that we couldn't talk about constructive things and reforms. If, despite putting our children through 15 years of schooling the establishment fails to instill a sense of pride in them and some midget movie star can convince them that their nation is a villain by just making a 140 character tweet, then even we are doing something wrong.

Start working on the agenda that Lokmanya Tilak laid out. Impart not just math, science and history lessons but also impart perspective to students. Tell them about their civilization, tell them the truth about the barbarity of invaders. Make museums dedicated to portraying these barbarities. After WW2 there were many museums made to show people how bad the Nazis were, did we do that about Mughal invaders? no doubt these snakes turn around and keep questioning Hindus on every major and minor moral issue like Dadri but we have no perspective to counter them on their historic aggression. Once we have museums dedicated to Islamic barbarity, once both Hindus and Muslims know the truth, they will have to temper down their false sense of victimhood.

The education syllabus review is going to happen this year, I hope all these things are included and I hope the leftist poison is removed from syllabus.
The last one I agree, regarding the syllabus.

On the museum thing, they have already been replaced by Internet.

Nuvneet Kundu

The last one I agree, regarding the syllabus.

On the museum thing, they have already been replaced by Internet.
The spiritual takeaway in all of this is that everyone deserves what happens to them. If we learn, unite and fight, then we can win. If we bicker among ourselves, we will lose. In both cases, we will be deserving of whatever happens to us. It's karma. There is no one else who is going to fight this battle for us. There is no system or mechanism or law that would automatically guarantee that our interests will be protected. It is a clash of civilizations and it is a perpetual thing. So, as long as there is a feeling of restlessness within our minds saying that we need to do more, you are going in the right direction. The moment you get complacent, we will be overrun. The Jews were thrown out of their lands 5000 years ago, but they kept their customs alive wherever they went. It served as a small flame that kept them warm for thousands of years until they fought to get their own land and the flame turned into a majestic fire. As long as there is a fire inside you, you can't be defeated. Exact words said by Doval.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
his suicide is no different that suicide bombing which hurts the interest and unity and destabilizes the nation.

DingDong

Country flag
There is no need to highlight his "Dalit Identity". Most of the Dalits do not identify with these violent and extremist sections which want to destroy the academic environment inside campuses just because they cannot perform.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I personally dont have any sympathy for leftsist / marxists / maoists.....for me they are leeches and sooner they are weeded out the better it is for the nation!

indiatester

Country flag
Just got info from my friend. He says this issue started during the hanging of Yakoob Memon. These ASA students did a support meeting. One student put up a facebook post criticizing it.
These hooligans went and beat that guy up. On complaint 5 students including this student were suspended.
Later they were allowed to attend classes, but restricted use of hostel etc.
They have been on protest for the past 15 days and the VC did not bother, he took this extreme step.

That is the story in nutshell. I don't have more detailed information.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
UoH Campus is ripe with commie ideology. This is a well known established fact. There was a time when wanted Maoists were living in UoH hostels, not too long ago.

Coming to this case, if you see statements that are coming from the campus, they just inline with how commie propaganda operates.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Just got info from my friend. He says this issue started during the hanging of Yakoob Memon. These ASA students did a support meeting. One student put up a facebook post criticizing it.
These hooligans went and beat that guy up. On complaint 5 students including this student were suspended.
They have been on protest for the past 15 days and the VC did not bother, he took this extreme step.

This could be a stunt gone bad, as these so called students were creating an anti-national rift by stocking religious fervor in the name of not hanging a terrorist like yakub memon....these leftists will do whatever to create a divide.....anyhow these violent people attacked a student first, who did not believe in their protests of supporting islamic terrorism in India and when action was taken against these leftists he did this drama.....good riddance!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Yours is a fairly accurate version of events. This is what I gleaned from news reports, before it got politicised.

I am assuming ABVP got into the picture because, these guys belonged to SFI and SFI has won the elections at Hyd uni in October 2015.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag

There must be an investigation if this is really a suicide !

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
There must be an investigation if this is really a suicide !
I suggest we move away from discussing about the person but rather discuss the ideology behind the unfortunate circumstances.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
...or we could move away from the incident completely and not give him any social media coverage at all.
Fair enough, but I am sure Kancha yelliah will be on NDTV by 9pm tonight :).

Our commie channels have already decided to make this top story of the week.

Vishwarupa

Country flag

Paul Dinakaran is already camped in NDTV studio & it has become Dalits( as usual converted Christians & NGOs are fighting for Dalit rights) Vs BJP( off course RSS included).

Nuvneet Kundu

If you remember that case of jihadi couple being heckled at the movie theater for refusing to stand for the national anthem? people (both our friends and enemies) are constantly watching our actions and amending their behavior. If they see that they can do something and get away with it, they do it. If they see that people are getting enraged, they amend their behavior. The key lies in us. This paradigm shift has forced even mainstream leftist channels to change their anti-national narrative because they have started losing viewers and credibility both. I hope you are aware that there is a twitter campaign to ban NDTV. People have started unsubscribing those news channels from their Dish TV package. Last week I heard that NDTV's viewership has dipped to a paltry 45K viewers. Even random cat videos get more than 100K views these days.

Anti-national channels can do a prime time show about anything if they want, but if I don't subscribe to their channel then what is the use of their show? they will be talking to the same echo chamber of people who already agree with them. They wont get any new converts. Please spread the message and tell as many people as you can, to remove all anti-national channels from their Dish TV package. Doordarshan, RussiaToday and the internet is good enough to get all news. We need factual news don't need 'opinions news' of self-proclaimed intellectuals.

The only job that is left for prestitutes to do is this :

:basanti:

Last edited:

DFI_COAS

The opposition is doing all sorts of propaganda (foreign and Indian) to bring this govt down along with India but Modi and his govt is silent on almost everything. Why can't they just counter any of these propaganda?

What exactly is Modi and NDA govt thinking?

indiatester

Country flag
Yours is a fairly accurate version of events. This is what I gleaned from news reports, before it got politicised.

I am assuming ABVP got into the picture because, these guys belonged to SFI and SFI has won the elections at Hyd uni in October 2015.
Actually my friend tells me that there was another suicide by a dalit student last year. It created a lot of similar hungama by ASA in University. But it did not create same media coverage as that student took the extreme step due to mental torture by another dalit student.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles