Dalit PhD student Rohith Vemula commits suicide: Hyderabad University students cry foul

DingDong

Country flag
I bet that this story is yet to reach it's climax. The protesting students were forcibly removed today. I see an abatement angle in making, some parts of the suicide note were scratched off and may blow the lid off the conspiracy.

Nuvneet Kundu

I bet that this story is yet to reach it's climax. The protesting students were forcibly removed today. I see an abatement angle in making, some parts of the suicide note were scratched off and may blow the lid off the conspiracy.
Abatement angle? Sir, the standard operation procedure of the communists is they kidnap farmers, kill them, throw the dead body in their respective villages overnight and claim that the police killed him. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy was murdered by the communists. All the things that the protesters are saying are trained to say so. They are professional rabble rousers who go to a crime scene, agitate people and incite them.

Take a look at this guy, then you understand where Kejriwal learned his drama :

dhananjay1

The way this whole story is played by media and secularist scum is beyond pathetic. It's like there is no connection between what really happened and what msm narration is.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
If you're going to include chandals as an 'unmentioned' fifth Varna then, why don't you include the largest sixth one? Melechas.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Missing lines from the guy's suicide note:

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...-lines-rohith-vemula-struck-off-suicide-note/

The lines that were struck off read: “ASA, SFI, anything and everything exist for their own sake. Seldom the interest of a person and this organisation match. To get power, to become famous or to be important in between boundaries and to think we are up to changing the system. Very often we overestimate the acts and find solace in traits. Of course I must give my credit to both groups for making, introducing me to wonderful literature and people.”

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Anything to Say now...

Media houses, Rohits 4 friends, MIM,AAPTards, ASI & SFI should be booked for treason, they were all the while trying to pit one Indian against another Indian bring riots in our country.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
yesterday rohit vemula came to my clinic !!

no , he is different from the 'real' rohit vemula who is dead/suicided already .

this one is alive and kicking and is a boy of 16 .
there's another difference. suicided waala was rohitH. ;)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles