Dalai Lama says 'Germany cannot become an Arab country' as he warns that Europe has taken 'too many'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I agree that a well organized minority is a threat ... it has to been dealt with accordingly, with anti terrorist laws and police cooperation between european countries ( this is the weakest point).

Dear Dalai Lama, how many more millions Arabs, before Germany becomes an Arab country ? Germany is about 80 million people . I suspect there are more Poles in Germany than Syrians.
Keep one in your house as well!!

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
View attachment 8844

About backstabbing and racism . If you look at the picture below you can see that the three French Army soldiers there are not ethnic "Gauls " . One day their parents were either immigrants or even , centuries ago , slaves in French sugar islands . Still they have chosen to side with the French Republic. Others will backstab, but they will find on their way people like these soldiers.
Because they adjusted with society.
In every country, almost every society is adjusting well. I don't wanna target any specific religion but Muslims are exception. They're too much sensitive about religion.

Country flag
I agree that a well organized minority is a threat ... it has to been dealt with accordingly, with anti terrorist laws and police cooperation between european countries ( this is the weakest point).

Dear Dalai Lama, how many more millions Arabs, before Germany becomes an Arab country ? Germany is about 80 million people . I suspect there are more Poles in Germany than Syrians.
I think Dalai Lama is thinking about the future
Demographically in 3-4 generations Arabs could go from minority to majority . The birth rates will be much higher than European birth rates ( which are negative)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Mumbai, Brussels, New York, London - All have anti Terror laws. What happened eventually?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Keep one in your house as well!!
That's exactly what I was going to write.

Consider your country as your house and ethnic citizens as your family. Would you risk showing compassion and take in a few strangers in your house when you specifically know that at least one of them is going to rape/kill/bomb your family?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Because they adjusted with society.
In every country, almost every society is adjusting well. I don't wanna target any specific religion but Muslims are exception. They're too much sensitive about religion.
Ideally and mostly, immigrants adjust to host country. Whereas Muslims want the host majority to adjust to Islamic laws.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
A country, even overpopulated ones, has plenty of open space, whereas even the biggest of houses are enclosed and restrictive.
Yup, plenty of open space in antarctica as well. Fuck off there.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
May be thats the point. Dalai Lama is willing to go to the place he belongs and advising the same.
Of course he is willing. He's been saying that for ages. But he doesn't go because the Chinese will kill him there.

Nuvneet Kundu

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Arab-country-warns-Europe-taken-migrants.html

• Buddhist leader says migrants should return home when wars have ended
  • He said: 'Morally, I think refugees should only be admitted temporarily'
  • He warned there are 'so many migrants that in practice it becomes difficult'
The Dalai Lama says Europe risks losing its identity by taking in too many migrants and warned: 'Germany cannot become an Arab country.'

Tibet's spiritual leader says refugees should only stay temporarily and return home to rebuild their countries when the conflicts have ended.

The Dalai Lama, who has himself lived in exile for over half a century, said: 'When we look into the face of every single refugee, especially the children and women, we can feel their suffering.

'A human being who is a bit more fortunate has the duty to help them. On the other hand, there are too many now.'

+3
Tibetan spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama, gives a religious talk at the Tsuglakhang temple in Dharmsala, India, on Wednesday after warning that Europe could reach braking point by taking in 'too many' migrants

Germany last year took in 1.1 million people fleeing war in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and other countries in the Middle East.

In an interview with German newspaper Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, he said: 'Europe, for example Germany, cannot become an Arab country. Germany is Germany.

'There are so many that in practice it becomes difficult.'

He said 'from a moral point of view too, I think the refugees should only be admitted temporarily'.

'The goal should be that they return and help rebuild their countries.'

The Dalai Lama also said in the interview, conducted in Dharamsala, seat of the Tibetan government-in-exile in northern India, that he hopes to one day return to Tibet.

'Maybe in a few years,' said the 80-year-old. 'If an opportunity for my return arises, or at least for a short visit, that would be a source of great joy.'

Thousands of Tibetans have fled their Himalayan homeland since China sent in troops in 1951, and many have settled in India.

With Europe's worst migrant crisis since World War II peaking for a second consecutive year, the UN refugee agency said some 204,000 people had crossed the Mediterranean to the continent since January.

But it has taken on an ever-more deadly turn with 2,500 drowned so far this year.

Figures released on Tuesday showed that more than a third of the deaths had occurred over the past week, when at least 880 people died in a series of shipwrecks of the Libyan coast, the UN refugee agency said, citing information from survivors.

'I emphasise that that figure is a conservative estimate,' UNHCR spokesman William Spindler told reporters, with a number of small children reportedly among the dead.

Spindler said that 2016 'is proving to be particularly deadly,' indicating the death toll in the first five months of 2015 stood at 1,855, while the number during the same period in 2014 was 57.

In an sign that France may be taking a more active stance this year on the migrant crisis, Paris authorities were 'assessing different sites' for their suitability to host a camp 'as soon as possible', Mayor Anne Hidalgo told reporters.

She said the current situation was no longer 'tenable', pointing to the example of a makeshift camp that had sprung up in the north of Paris in the past few days where 800 people are living.

The migrant crisis has shown no sign of calming despite an EU deal with Turkey that is aimed at blocking the influx.

But the agreement is at risk of unravelling over a dispute between Brussels and Ankara, with Turkey threatening to walk unless the EU makes good on a visa waiver pledge for Turkish nationals.

On Tuesday, European Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker warned Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to 'think twice' before turning his back on the agreement

While arrivals to Greece have fallen sharply since the deal was signed on March 20, this year's number is still more than double the nearly 92,000 who landed on Europe's shores during the first five months of 2015, according to the International Organization for Migration.

And although Germany was the main destination for people fleeing war and poverty, with 1.1 million arrivals in 2015, thousands have also flocked to France in recent months.

French authorities have long resisted putting in place an infrastructure for the migrants, up until Tuesday's surprise announcement.

Visibly frustrated, Mayor Hidalgo said she had alerted the relevant state authorities to the situation in Paris several times but was still waiting for a response.

She said the state had not provided sufficient resources to give refugees 'a fitting welcome'.

'We are going to take things in hand,' she added.

Many migrants see France as a springboard to Britain where they believe they will have a better chance at finding work and where some have relatives.

Fearing a new influx, Britain on Tuesday announced increased patrols in the Channel.

The British government has faced heavy criticism after 18 Albanian migrants had to be rescued when their boat started taking on water off the English coast late on Saturday.

'We have seen a small number of migrants trying to use more dangerous routes to get to the UK,' a spokesman for Prime Minister David Cameron's office said.

'We take every necessary action to protect our border security and will continue to do so,' he added.

High winds, strong currents, a high volume of traffic and low water temperatures all make the Channel a treacherous stretch of water.

The migrant crisis has sharply divided public opinion in Europe, with some welcoming refugees in their homes and others rallying to far-right anti-immigration groups.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arns-Europe-taken-migrants.html#ixzz4APMhrdS7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Very well said by Dalai Lama, and I think he was hinting it to his fellow Tibetan refugees more than anyone else, when it said it. He is merely defining the term 'asylum' to make sure those who have sought asylum in other countries due to a war-like situation in their homeland, should mentally prepare themselves to pack their bags once the war is over. Given that Tibet is under invasion and occupation of Chinese military, his comments are spot on. He is preparing his own folks to make them live by a higher standard and code of ethics and not take undue advantage of the host, unlike the Arabs. The mention of the Arabs is merely to draw a contrast by urging the Tibetans not to become ungrateful parasites like the Arabs. He is trying to explain that being a refugee is a temporary status and should not be mistaken for permanent citizenship. It's unlikely that Dalai Lama was trying to dictate foreign policy to Europe, as it bothers us the least in our part of the world.

Dalai Lama's statements come on the backdrop of a resolution adopted yesterday by the prime minister of Tibet's government in exile called the "5-50 resolution" which deals with a comprehensive plan for Tibet refugees currently living in India to resettle in Tibet within the next 5 years. So, his words are not hypocritical, unlike what @Tactical Frog is suggesting. The Europeans are so full of themselves that they think every comment made is about them. Those who have seen the Dalai Lama speak, know that English is not his first language and spin-doctoring is the favorite hobby of European 'journalists'. It's highly likely that they deliberately posed politically loaded questions to him and spun his statements to suit their agenda, as they did with Ayun San Suu Kyi's comments about Muslims in Myanmar. The European media is trying to create a strawman to portray leaders from other countries as anti-Muslim so that the inherent anti-Muslim tendencies in Europe appear less bigoted, in comparison to the strawman.

They did it with Modi, Xi Jinping, Aung San Suu Kyi, Mahenda Rajapaksha, Putin. So, the leaders of India, China, Tibet, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Russia are hateful bigots and only the west is a fountainhead of morality? they can go sell their snake oil elsewhere! The west has no moral leg to stand on, they are the ones providing weapons to 'moderate terrorists'. They are the one who created the refugee crisis in the first place, how they handle it is their own business, no need to drag other regional leaders into their own mess.

But Indx the people coming to Europe are not necessarily backstabbers ... you have a poor vision of mankind ! Need to take a little leap of faith !
@Tactical Frog Instead of giving moral sermons to @Indx TechStyle about taking the humanitarian approach, how about addressing the Muslim concentration camps in France?

Last edited:

Tactical Frog

Country flag
That's exactly what I was going to write.

Consider your country as your house and ethnic citizens as your family. Would you risk showing compassion and take in a few strangers in your house when you specifically know that at least one of them is going to rape/kill/bomb your family?

Look, I am afraid medias have somehow exaggerated some events .. the probability of a migrant raping / killing / bombing anybody is extremely low !

Tactical Frog

Country flag
The most important point in my view is that two different kind of migrants try to enter Europe at the moment : economic migrants looking for jobs and refugees fleeing wars . We cannot take all. The refugees deserve priority.

Bharat Ek Khoj

I agree with the Dalai Lama ... and many refugees agree too . Still return is impossible for many, or dangerous.
Yeah, ISIS is still active, so its dangerous. Meanwhile they can earn some money so return back will be easy if/when middle east stabilizes.

cannonfodder

Country flag
I support Europe taking in more and more poor innocent muzzies. I wish India could send a few million peaceful refugees to Europe to enhance multiculturism even more. Uncivilized dhindus are torturing those poor souls.

It is better that Europeans stay occupied with this mess and it spills over before dhindus lose control of their own homeland.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Look, I am afraid medias have somehow exaggerated some events .. the probability of a migrant raping / killing / bombing anybody is extremely low !
In fact it's the other way around. The government is not allowing media to show all the incidents that have happened by the hands of refugees.

If you have time, check the German news since the refugee influx. You'll see.

SANITY

The most important point in my view is that two different kind of migrants try to enter Europe at the moment : economic migrants looking for jobs and refugees fleeing wars . We cannot take all. The refugees deserve priority.
Taking economic migrant looking for job is a lot healthier than millions of refugees coming from a very different and from fully opposite culture and tradition who by nature refuse to assimilate to other cultures and even to their own from different sects.

Since economic migrants come for better living, they are well prepared to get accustomed to diversity and will make some genuine contribution to any society they go to.
It makes sense to take refugees in on humanitarian grounds but these refugees need some good education to adapt to your culture, should probably make arrangements for that.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I am highly surprise that being a refugee himself the Dalai Lama seems to stand against asylum rights for other refugees. Time for sending him back to Tibet ?
You are comparing Apple and Oranges... so when did a Buddhist Monk do a suicide bombing/mass killings and yelled "Buddha Hu Akbar"? Was any Buddhist involved in Butchering of 150 odd French just recently?

Did you forget that so early --> 'Je ne suis pas Charlie' ? :lol:

But Indx the people coming to Europe are not necessarily backstabbers ... you have a poor vision of mankind ! Need to take a little leap of faith !

About Germany, 1,1 million new people is no problem at all . Being such an aging country, every new input of population is good for their future workforce.

The main problem we have at the moment is how to deal with countries like Poland who fanatically resist any change in their society ... catholic, polish , and of course White.
It's bit surprising this is coming from a French or are you a native "White" French anyway.You sound pretty ignorant about your France in general, leave aside EU.

You are not even aware of the whole FACTS underlying. Poland is MUCH smarter than people like YOU or those Germans who are hell bent on showing "humanity". The minuscule 1.1 Million are definitely going to multiply like rats and breed your White Women.How come 70% of so called Refugee are Muslim males and that too young age.As a fact there is a big racket which promises them Blonde girls to f*** when they reach EU.

See what are Muslims doing in UK and poor British can't even term them Pakis but so called "Asians".

Learn from this from Sweden since Sweden is #1 in Rapes among western world. 75% of the crimes(lot of rapes) are done by just 1% migrants who are Muslims.

Sweden Opened Its Doors To Muslim Immigration, Today It’s The Rape Capital Of The West. Japan Didn’t

Muslims would teach you Europeans what is "humanity" .

I already created a thread where this topic is discussed to death.

The European Refugee "Crisis" and Cultural Enrichment Thread

On a lighter side you are not ordinary Frog but a "FrenchFrogInAWell" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Very well said by Dalai Lama, and I think he was hinting it to his fellow Tibetan refugees more than anyone else, when it said it. He is merely defining the term 'asylum' to make sure those who have sought asylum in other countries due to a war-like situation in their homeland, should mentally prepare themselves to pack their bags once the war is over. Given that Tibet is under invasion and occupation of Chinese military, his comments are spot on. He is preparing his own folks to make them live by a higher standard and code of ethics and not take undue advantage of the host, unlike the Arabs. The mention of the Arabs is merely to draw a contrast by urging the Tibetans not to become ungrateful parasites like the Arabs. He is trying to explain that being a refugee is a temporary status and should not be mistaken for permanent citizenship. It's unlikely that Dalai Lama was trying to dictate foreign policy to Europe, as it bothers us the least in our part of the world.

Dalai Lama's statements come on the backdrop of a resolution adopted yesterday by the prime minister of Tibet's government in exile called the "5-50 resolution" which deals with a comprehensive plan for Tibet refugees currently living in India to resettle in Tibet within the next 5 years. So, his words are not hypocritical, unlike what @Tactical Frog is suggesting. The Europeans are so full of themselves that they think every comment made is about them. Those who have seen the Dalai Lama speak, know that English is not his first language and spin-doctoring is the favorite hobby of European 'journalists'. It's highly likely that they deliberately posed politically loaded questions to him and spun his statements to suit their agenda, as they did with Ayun San Suu Kyi's comments about Muslims in Myanmar. The European media is trying to create a strawman to portray leaders from other countries as anti-Muslim so that the inherent anti-Muslim tendencies in Europe appear less bigoted, in comparison to the strawman.

They did it with Modi, Xi Jinping, Aung San Suu Kyi, Mahenda Rajapaksha, Putin. So, the leaders of India, China, Tibet, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Russia are hateful bigots and only the west is a fountainhead of morality? they can go sell their snake oil elsewhere! The west has no moral leg to stand on, they are the ones providing weapons to 'moderate terrorists'. They are the one who created the refugee crisis in the first place, how they handle it is their own business, no need to drag other regional leaders into their own mess.

@Tactical Frog Instead of giving moral sermons to @Indx TechStyle about taking the humanitarian approach, how about addressing the Muslim concentration camps in France?

This so called "French" seems to be in a denial mode or those Leftist Peace hippies who are happy to be breeded in future by Muslims.Germans have some weird WW guilt but what's wrong with French et al, France already has the biggest Muslim population and having troubles which their media doesn't like to show being "Politically Correct".

See this video by a Yo Yo Raper... ehh I mean Rapper.

======================================================================================
Tagging more since it's been while we discussed Migrant crisis... Dalai is right and can see the future of EU while US is sitting much safer and laughing at EU.

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

@Gabriel92 : You are a French and we know you have fiercely resisted these Muslims disguised as Immigrants to come to EU and destroy the local culture and peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles