Dalai Lama: China is built on lies, run by hypocrites

DMF

Its very entertaining here, that's why I like to visit here, lot of wet dreams, lot of irritations, some times hatred, some times even informative here, haha, lot of fun.
I just wonder what will you do about the Tibetans now settled in Dharamsala, they already have a big community, and will not leave, they make India even more diversified.
When Dalai lama first arrived in India, the GOI don't know what to do with them. CIA came to play, the GOI at beginning not help the CIA, the CIA take a lot trouble to make it a secrete operation in India before the India 1962 war with China. Until now GOI still don't know what to do, and don't know what will happen in future with these Tibetans, very funny.
The China communist party will not yield anything to this Saintly lama, he will not come back, and his followers will not come back, they just stay in Dharamsala, will you make them an autonomous state? GOI always don't know what to do, much inferior to China's commi.

no smoking

Country flag
Funny enough, if it is that time of the month on DFI, why are the Chicoms the only ones who appear to be bleeding.
Just keep telling yourself that, I am sure it will help your sleep.
I know, it is kind of torture for you to get up every morning and realise: F***, tibet is still a part of China!

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Funny enough, if it is that time of the month on DFI, why are the Chicoms the only ones who appear to be bleeding.
You have spoken on behalf of millions of us. Thank you, Short & sweet to point will cause lots of itches. Suggest a medicine for them now.

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
You have spoken on behalf of millions of us. Thank you, Short & sweet to point will cause lots of itches. Suggest a medicine for them now.
Chinese made tampons? two of them - in the mouth ...

:D

badguy2000

Respected Member
Its very entertaining here, that's why I like to visit here, lot of wet dreams, lot of irritations, some times hatred, some times even informative here, haha, lot of fun.
I just wonder what will you do about the Tibetans now settled in Dharamsala, they already have a big community, and will not leave, they make India even more diversified.
When Dalai lama first arrived in India, the GOI don't know what to do with them. CIA came to play, the GOI at beginning not help the CIA, the CIA take a lot trouble to make it a secrete operation in India before the India 1962 war with China. Until now GOI still don't know what to do, and don't know what will happen in future with these Tibetans, very funny.
The China communist party will not yield anything to this Saintly lama, he will not come back, and his followers will not come back, they just stay in Dharamsala, will you make them an autonomous state? GOI always don't know what to do, much inferior to China's commi.
well, it is high time for Tibetan in India to set up one autonoumous state in Dharamsala now.....hahaha

huaxia rox

China has no right to Tibet. Chinese claims are based on the Yuan dynasty claims who were Mongol so China by right should now belong to the Mongols. Same argument goes for all the supposed claims of China like South Tibet / Arunchal Pradesh, Spratly Islands etc. The Dalai Lama is only speaking the truth. But an ordinary han like you does not know the difference between the truth and lies cause you have not heard the truth ever brainwashed as you are by the CCP. China stronger? Must be the GDP numbers that you refer to...or the countless cities built where no one lives...please search youtube for "china deserted cities" as for what the rest of the world thinks about you please visit "theredzone.com" / asian and check out what your han girls are upto in North America. China is doing so good that not only are the rich emigrating the whores are too and thats when you know that things are not so cozy as the CCP wants you to believe. Enjoy the bubble while it lasts.
actually.....its not about rights.......its about the fact tibet (apart from zangnan) is already fully administrated by PRC like beijing or shanghai. if u talking about real legal issues then the 17 point aggrement (signed by the dalai lama himself) has made it clear that tibet is a part of china........what freaking else do u think u need then??

i suggest u to ask indians what rights do they have to occupy sikkim?? or what rights do americans have to occupy the lands of american indians........

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There are a lot of Chinese in India too, who fled the Communists when Mao went into rampage.

What did we do to them?

Nothing.

They became a part of India.

We are a large hearted people who allow all to come who are tormented and in distress!

Chinese Communists will not yield anything and there is no doubt about that.

Except that the Tibetans and the Uighur Muslims do not want to become Hans and who knows what they will do?

I also agree with you that this place is surely entertaining to anyone who is 24 x 7 being bombarded with boring and repetitive propaganda.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
actually.....its not about rights.......its about the fact tibet (apart from zangnan) is already fully administrated by PRC like beijing or shanghai. if u talking about real legal issues then the 17 point aggrement (signed by the dalai lama himself) has made it clear that tibet is a part of china........what freaking else do u think u need then??

i suggest u to ask indians what rights do they have to occupy sikkim?? or what rights do americans have to occupy the lands of american indians........
A slight difference.

There are no riots in Sikkim and they are happy to be a part of India since they are allowed to run their lives they wish to do.

Can we say the same about Tibet or Greater Tibet?

Apart from the last massive riots in Tibet, here is the latest from Sichuan

Two teenage monks self-immolate at Kirti Monastery in Sichuan

At the Kirti Monastery in Northern Sichuan, two teenaged Tibetan monks set themselves on fire on Monday, in what looks to be the second case of self-immolation by Tibetan monks in six weeks, and the third separate incident this year.

Two teenage monks self-immolate at Kirti Monastery in Sichuan - Shanghaiist
Self explanatory, what?

no smoking

Country flag
Except that the Tibetans and the Uighur Muslims do not want to become Hans and who knows what they will do?
Well, many minorities said that in history, but in the end, they become a part of han! So, just wait and see.

I also agree with you that this place is surely entertaining to anyone who is 24 x 7 being bombarded with boring and repetitive propaganda.
Sure, comparing to china, india is a place full of fun and surprise. Everyday, we can get some news of killing, burning and bombing between different group of indian people, or people who doesn't want to be indian. That is far beyond any bollywood movie.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
if u talking about real legal issues then the 17 point aggrement (signed by the dalai lama himself) has made it clear that tibet is a part of china........
Under that agreement, it belongs to the ROC.

no smoking

Country flag
Under that agreement, it belongs to the ROC.
Yes, under the agreement, it belong to the ROC before 1949.

But after the found of PRC, when a foreign gov accepts PRC as the sole representive of China, they also have to aceept that PRC takes over every rights of ROC, including its control over tibet.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles