D-Day, Normandy

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
If there is no British in my Village ...Yes I' not going into a train only Major Cities get Train links Like Nowadays Metro Train and Electric Train ..

British Building is Converted into a School in my Village ..If there is no British I want to go 10 miles for School .a private School is established in my Village is after 2000

Even Many Indian's also Accept this word
only white skin sucker like you would accept.
i don't how people like you forget jalian wala bagh,bengal femine,chola chori incident.
you sir are a disgrace.
we started making our own locomotives back in 50's.
what if british would have not invaded india???
what if india would have been rich like it was before.
those british thugs didn't give us anything for free.we paid 5 to 6 times more for it.
moreover we saved there arses in ww2.
so stop being a slave and start living freely

SPIEZ

Country flag
They had the option of not joining the Army that was controlled by someone else.

I am sure they knew what they were getting into when the volunteered to join the Army that was controlled by someone else.

For instance, there are many deprived tribal in Chattisgarh. There are those who have joined the Naxal, but then there are those who have rejected the Naxals and joined the Salwa Judum as many Indians of that time did not join the Army but became revolutionaries against the British! And the latter was no less brave and committed than the former!
When they fight Someone Else's war, they would only get respect from someone else.
Full credits to their bravery and respect to their decision.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
When they fight Someone Else's war, they would only get respect from someone else.
Full credits to their bravery and respect to their decision.
And when they allow themselves to be enslaved, where is the respect that one craves for?

Can't have your cake and eat it too, can you?

And anyway, how much of respect does independent India gives its soldiers and martyrs?

Read the way even their rightful pension is being denied by your respectful India and its Govt?

Any war memorials in Delhi?

The only one is at India Gate of the British Raj and that too cosmetically honoured at Republic Day for the TV cameras!

For a rape victim, and rightfully so, India goes berserk seeking justice.

But where is the Independent India worked up when two jawans are beheaded by the Pakistanis?

Any such all India movement happened?

Have you done something for that?

Action speaks and not mere words and esoteric sentiments!

It is time to get REAL!

Last edited:

SPIEZ

Country flag
And when they allow themselves to be enslaved, where is the respect that one craves for?

And anyway, how much of respect does independent India gives its soldiers and martyrs?

Read the way even their rightful pension is being denied by your respectful India and its Govt?

The only one is at India Gate of the British Raj and that too cosmetically honoured at Republic Day for the TV cameras!

It is time to get REAL!
You should be speaking for yourself. We all pity the Govt does so little.

I will relate a real life incident about a physically challenged war veteran during election time. It was a extremely hot day in Chennai, where there are three weathers, hot hotter and hottest. There was a long queue for casting the votes. However on seeing the old man people in the queue gave way, so that he could cast his vote quicker.

This must show the respect one holds for the servicemen.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
i don't how people like you forget jalian wala bagh,bengal femine,chola chori incident.
you sir are a disgrace.
those british thugs didn't give us anything for free.we paid 5 to 6 times more for it.
As applicable to the reply on the above post.

Where were you sir with all your indignation when two soldiers were beheaded?

Where is your indignation when Babus fudge to ensure that the veterans don't get their pension as per the rules and even intervention of the Supreme Court?

How is it that this does not concern you, but Jalianwala does?

British could not have invaded India coming all the way with just a handful, but for the spinelessness that we show even today.

Note what China does to us!

so, sir, smell the coffee and park your patriotism because your elected Govt is doing the same thing that allowed the British to take over India!

If you are so indignant go out an protest!

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

For a rape victim, and rightfully so, India goes berserk seeking justice.

But where is the Independent India worked up when two jawans are beheaded by the Pakistanis?

Any such all India movement happened?

It is time to get REAL!
can you please explain this in simple words???
do you support those british thugs colonising us???

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You should be speaking for yourself. We all pity the Govt does so little.

I will relate a real life incident about a physically challenged war veteran during election time. It was a extremely hot day in Chennai, where there are three weathers, hot hotter and hottest. There was a long queue for casting the votes. However on seeing the old man people in the queue gave way, so that he could cast his vote quicker.

This must show the respect one holds for the servicemen.
And that shows how we are doing so much for the servicemen of 'independent' India which the British did not do?

Why pity him only when he is in the queue and waiting?

Why not do something so that he gets his pension as is his due and right?

Why are you silent on that?

If he got that, his standing in the queue like any other citizen would not be that much of a pain since he would know that the Nation actually cares!

Are you aware that a military Identity Card is not taken as a proof of Identity and instead a Driving Licence that can be bought even if one is below age and has not done a driving test, which anyway, is another fraud?!

That is your India and respect for the soldier and the military!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
can you please explain this in simple words???
do you support those british thugs colonising us???
It is in English.

And English is the language of the forum.

So, I am surprised you have not understood!

I don't support anyone colonising anyone, but then Darwin's theory of Survival of the Fittest seems to have prevailed.

Now, did anyone resist or prevent colonisation?

If not, why not?

Did anyone prevent the sacking by Ghaznavi and Ghori?

If not, why not?

Who did anything to stop the Mughals from taking over India?

Weak and the spineless will be intimated and then taken over.

Check the way Pakistan and China are doing the same and we are acting spineless.

Anything to say on that?

Remember, you claim to be a great patriot and a nationalist, and so can you tell me what are you doing in this modern independent India days to stop Pakistan and China getting the upper hand.

You answer that and I will agree the history has played dirty with us!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I cannot change history.

I accept the ignominy with all humility.

But hopefully I look to the future, where our real nationalism will overtake our infirmities and do us well!

I have faith in the youth like you all to steer and force the powers that be to ensure our pride stands tall. I shall be there with you shoulder to shoulder, but I will not curse our history because I am a pragmatist and I know that I cannot wash a line of it and instead learn some lessons out of it!

Last edited:

SPIEZ

Country flag
And that shows how we are doing so much for the servicemen of 'independent' India which the British did not do?

Why pity him only when he is in the queue and waiting?

Why not do something so that he gets his pension as is his due and right?

Why are you silent on that?

If he got that, his standing in the queue like any other citizen would not be that much of a pain since he would know that the Nation actually cares!

Are you aware that a military Identity Card is not taken as a proof of Identity and instead a Driving Licence that can be bought even if one is below age and has not done a driving test, which anyway, is another fraud?!

That is your India and respect for the soldier and the military!
Nah-uh! You are mixing too many topics.

"Servicemen always get their due respect from the public".

Whether they get Pension or another monument is Government's issue.
Please understand it's the same Government does so little for the very people who have voted for it. How many times have we seen, public servants taking advantage of illiterate, sleeping on bureaucracy, disrespecting the old people. They fail to see they will be in the same situation in the future.

I believe there is an NGO for ex-servicemen that deals with the issue of pension.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Nah-uh! You are mixing too many topics.

"Servicemen always get their due respect from the public".

Whether they get Pension or another monument is Government's issue.
Please understand it's the same Government does so little for the very people who have voted for it. How many times have we seen, public servants taking advantage of illiterate, sleeping on bureaucracy, disrespecting the old people. They fail to see they will be in the same situation in the future.

I believe there is an NGO for ex-servicemen that deals with the issue of pension.
Who cares about esoteric respect.

it all boils down to bread and butter issues.

If you cannot find time to give us our due (note; what is our rightful entitlement as per policies and not sops, please) , then all this hollow statements still remain hollow!

Is the Govt not you?

For Christ's sake, how did the Rape Law come into being?

The Govt wanted it or the public outcry?

So, where are you nationalist, respecting the soldier people when the Govt and the Bureaucracy is raping the soldiers from their legitimate and rightful dues?

Come forward and stop this rape!

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
As applicable to the reply on the above post.

Where were you sir with all your indignation when two soldiers were beheaded?

Where is your indignation when Babus fudge to ensure that the veterans don't get their pension as per the rules and even intervention of the Supreme Court?

How is it that this does not concern you, but Jalianwala does?

British could not have invaded India coming all the way with just a handful, but for the spinelessness that we show even today.

Note what China does to us!

so, sir, smell the coffee and park your patriotism because your elected Govt is doing the same thing that allowed the British to take over India!

oh so you want us to react.
you mean go to the parliament and shoot those scumbags??
is that what you want me to do???
it's a democracy.we protest.we protested beheadings,we supported anna's andolan,we protested for delhi rape and we support that douchebag baba ramdev too but in the end it's upto the government.
process is slow but hey do i have to tell you about the communism.

so i don't know what the f your talking about.

for the bold part-
so you mean to say government raped damini and beheaded those two soldiers.
corruption is everywhere but it's getting better than it was before and it will be better in future.

so please if you are an indian than stop being a slave.

also you quoted someone and told him that we should destroy rashtrapati bhavan because it is from colonial raj.

seriously why we should destroy railways or colonial buildings??
they looted our arses for 200 hundred years.it's like we paid for them heavily.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
It is in English.

And English is the language of the forum.

So, I am surprised you have not understood!

I don't support anyone colonising anyone, but then Darwin's theory of Survival of the Fittest seems to have prevailed.

Now, did anyone resist or prevent colonisation?

If not, why not?

Did anyone prevent the sacking by Ghaznavi and Ghori?

If not, why not?

Who did anything to stop the Mughals from taking over India?

Weak and the spineless will be intimated and then taken over.

Check the way Pakistan and China are doing the same and we are acting spineless.

Anything to say on that?

Remember, you claim to be a great patriot and a nationalist, and so can you tell me what are you doing in this modern independent India days to stop Pakistan and China getting the upper hand.

You answer that and I will agree the history has played dirty with us!
i don't know what spineless you are talking about???
i don't want to fight china or pakistan but i want them to be our friend.
and until there is mad scenario we don't need t fear sh8t.
and i will not teach you history about who stood against the mughals.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@SPIEZ and Angel,

It is time for Action and not words.

Save your precious breath!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
i don't know what spineless you are talking about???
i don't want to fight china or pakistan but i want them to be our friend.
and until there is mad scenario we don't need t fear sh8t.
and i will not teach you history about who stood against the mughals.
Then it is time you take a four year course in DU on English and it will be crystal clear!

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Then it is time you take a four year course in DU on English and it will be crystal clear!
look man.i don't talk riddles and i don't understand them.

and if you have any jack(jugad) then please help me get into stephens :p

SPIEZ

Country flag
@SPIEZ and Angel,

Dont include me in the list. My replies were for WW2 soldiers alone.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
@SPIEZ and Angel,

ok.
btw how do we save our breath.i mean like holding it for a long time or collecting it in a container :taunt1: :p:p

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
you sir are a disgrace.
Ray Sir Have the Right answer for you...

======================================================================

If there is no British... French or Dutch Should Invade us

TrueSpirit

Sir, I can assure you, from my limited experience, Indian armed forces are the single most respected lot in the nation. Indians respect that institution & its men, the most. Almost to the point to mind-less (irrational) reverence & hero-worship (for whatever reasons). I fail to understand how can someone miss to observe this attitude among common Indians. Further, Indian media does have a role in lionize-ing our military.

That happens despite all the high-pitched stories that keep pouring in their drawing rooms', related to widespread malaise afflicting our armed forces which involves allegations of kickbacks, corruption, fund-embezzlement, crony-ism in the grant of defense contracts, & wasteful incompetence in utilizing allocated budget. Everyone knows what business several generals, admirals etc. & their kin are involved in but Indians choose to ignore all that (for some inexplicable reason). In my personal opinion, no one should be above reproach in an ideal world. But...that's a separate matter.

CoI's instituted by IA invariably tend to do fair justice in most such cases of inappropriation & misconduct. But the rot goes too deep than many would dare to admit.

As for the babu's attitude in disbursing the pension, the are treating all cattle by the same stick (laymen civilians & service-men alike).

Furthermore, they envy the armed forces, the respect it commands, the tradition, glamour, discipline, decorum & efficiency. The babu's have insecurities over petty matters of hierarchy/control & try to exercise the inordinate power vested in their position by a democratic regime & thus their oft indifferent & sometimes hostile attitude against servicemen.

IA leadership failed to convince the civilian leadership, that's sad & it should press harder through possible channels. It is another matter that having a war memorial figures really high on the mind of a young officer/servicemen. They have lot more pressing concerns that IA senior leadership has been failing to pay heed to.

For a rape victim, and rightfully so, India goes berserk seeking justice. But where is the Independent India worked up when two jawans are beheaded by the Pakistanis? Any such all India movement happened? Have you done something for that? Action speaks and not mere words and esoteric sentiments!
It is time to get REAL!
Sir, don't you think that matter could have been settled by the local area commander's initiative ? All that was required was blessing from the GOC-in-C. We had the men, morale, equipment & capability to avenge it justifiably. But, that did not happen. The regimental honour, anger & everything withered away with passage of time. Why ?

What about avenging it " At a time & place of out Choosing" ? Our General gave that statement, right ?

Why always bend over backwards to accommodate the petty sensitivities of Sonia, MMS, Anthony & the Congress ilk ? Whatever happened to precedents laid out by Manekshaw, Sundarji, & Thimmaya ? Even then, India was a civilian democracy.

Everyone knows the exact reasons for this craven attitude regularly displayed by IA leadership. People know how promotions happen at Major Gen. & above level. You know that well, more than anybody on this forum. So lets not go there.

As long as post-retirement career remains the biggest concern of IA leadership, no one is going to be avenged ever.

Not all blame can be shifted on ass**** netas & inefficient babudom. Military should show some resolve & character. This is what the nation expected but the IA leadership fails to deliver for obvious reasons.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles