Cyber Bot attack by Pakistani Hackers

SanjeevM

Country flag
Today there was a Cyber Bot attack on Indian Patriots Twitter handles. These few twitter handles I noted were fighting Pakistan handles in the past that were running Pakistani ISI propaganda. Only these few Twitter handles were targeted. Why? Because Pakistani bluff is being called off and they are rattled. In the past, I noticed a trend. Pakistani ISI handles would make anti-India comments and when Indians respond, they would block Indians. Today it seems like Pakistan lost its patience and launched Cyber Bot Attacks on Indian Patriots Twitter handles.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Issue was brought to my notice when 3 different Twitter handles from different places, posted the same comments at the same time tagging a Female Patriot

I immediately noted that all 3 handles posted the comments from UberSocial for Blackberry.

I immediately tagged Authorities and tweeted an Alert

As the day passed, Indian Female Patriot got multiple notification from different Twitter handles from different places with the same message and same threat against Hindus. I posted the same with screenshots

SanjeevM

Country flag
As the time passed, the hashtags used in the Bot attack changed to Anti-Hindu inflammatory tags, hurting the religious sentiments of Hindus that can cause communal tensions and riots.

SanjeevM

Country flag
One such handle that was used in the Bot Attacks replied that her Twitter handle was hacked and she didn't post such anti-India, Anti-Hindu posts targetting Indian Female Patriot. It seems like Pakistani Hackers had hacked a 100+ Twitter handles of Different people from different countries and used those hacked Twitter handles to carry out a Cyber Bot attack on Indian Female Patriot spamming her with Religious hateful messages. What if Pakistani Hackers post similar religious hateful messages to people from different religions? It can cause communal hatred and cause riots in India. I tweeted the same tagging the authorities

SanjeevM

Country flag
After a little search, found that one Pakistani had claimed Indian accounts (Calling them "Indian Propaganda Accounts") were heavily attacked by unknown Boys and Girls with anti-India hashtags.
I immediately notified the authorities declaring it as a Cyber Bot attack on Indian Patriots, requesting help from Indian Hackers.

SanjeevM

Country flag
As the time passed, noticed that a few more Indian Patriots Twitter handles were spammed with Abusive Anti-Indian hashtags and messages.
Even I was also targeted by this Cyber Bot attack by Pakistani Hackers, spamming Abusive messages.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Point to Ponder. Why a select few Twitter handles were targeted with Abusive, anti-India, Anti-Hindu inflammatory messages? Why is Pakistan rattled with Indian handles that exposed their bluff?

Can a few Indians shake the roots of Pakistan to force it to launch a Cyber Bot Attack on those few handles? What if this is a beginning to use Cyber Bot attack to send Religious hateful messages to common people of different religions? Will it not cause communal tensions and riots? I Tweeted about the same.

SanjeevM

Country flag
We need a strong Cyber Authority that can immediately block any such accounts. We also need our Cyber Warrior Hackers to be easily accessible to thwart any such Cyber Attack in future. Also do a counter attack. If Indian hackers can work with Indian Patriots, we can easily break Pakistan. We can help Balauchistan and Sindhudesh get Freedom. There are a lot of things that can be done by Indian Hackers.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles