CRPF COBRA Commandos

AnantS

Country flag
RIP 10 commandos who lost their lives in IED blasts conducted by naxals :(

hardip

..............................श ही दो को स ला म.. .!!!

Last edited:

raja696

Rip to the brave.

Jungle roads are prone to ieds... everyone knows that. Best option is air diployment and extraction. If not possible atleast the roads have to be monitored with cameras or drones continously before using them.
I hope government pay more attention to this internal pest.

Its no longer a reason that army mull to involve in eliminating them(Indian citizens). They are now successfully aligned with external threats to bring down India.

Parikar should assist some border monitoring tech to those who involved in naxal operations. :(

hardip

Rip to the brave.

Jungle roads are prone to ieds... everyone knows that. Best option is air diployment and extraction. If not possible atleast the roads have to be monitored with cameras or drones continously before using them.
I hope government pay more attention to this internal pest.

Its no longer a reason that army mull to involve in eliminating them(Indian citizens). They are now successfully aligned with external threats to bring down India.

Parikar should assist some border monitoring tech to those who involved in naxal operations. :(

indian had this problem from decade..

we did not have use any technology.. / equipment or take usefully step white out any..big casualties or terrorists attack..or war.

this bad habit of india gave some serious damage...

actually, technology available in western countries or international terrorists organization used attack techniques (like IED plant, booby trap, against western allies.). since.. Vietnam War.. and western allies had also solution of this..
but I don't know what the wrong with our government or politicians... .
.every major terrorists. after they just wake up nd then take step..
.. .
this is list..
after independent.. the issue of Kashmir king hari singh choose Kashmir goes to india.. than Pakistani kabaili attack was exposed before attack.. after that we did not any step.. results they occupied 40% Kashmir.

War against China - our army had not any LMG type weapons and used just 303 rifle..(may be gifted by Queen Elizabeth) ..Chinese take full advantage of this.
war we had not any quick transportation to the war zone..
.. indian had this problem from decade..

we did not have use any technology.. / equipment or take usefully step white out any..big casualties or terrorists attack..or war.

this bad habit of india gave some serious damage...

actually, technology available in western countries or international terrorists organization used attack techniques (like IED plant, booby trap, against western allies.). since.. Vietnam War.. and western allies had also solution of this..
but I don't know what the wrong with our government or politicians... .
.every major terrorists. after they just wake up nd then take step..
.. .
this is list..
after independent.. the issue of Kashmir king hari singh choose Kashmir goes to india.. than Pakistani kabaili attack was exposed before attack.. after that we did not any step.. results they occupied 40% Kashmir.
War against China - our army had not any /assault rifle LMG type weapons and used just 303 rifle..(may be gifted by Queen Elizabeth) ..Chinese take full advantage of this.
After lost war nehru take help from US.
China war :we had not any quick transportation to the war zone..
Result Chinese r take all post as quickly then us.
1971 war..our forces take entry to lahor..
after that. we give up it . .( stupid decision all time decision) ..
taskant agreement :
thi agreement after indo-pak war under USSR.. but we do not use this agreement aginst pak..
In90'
Our some political parties gave some benefit to Separatist
Who just 1-10 figure in Kashmir velly.. government loose policy make them power full.. they build atmosphere of. Separation.... in youth.. today figure over 1000. Nd people support them..
1999'kargil war:eek:ur sleeping policy done it again
Pakistani army solder take..empty post.. nd we have no information..
Kandhhar hijacks:
We just not released 3 face of terrorists..
But a Also open door this people of Kashmir violence..
2008 Mumbai :
This year.. india called. 21 century County..
But our sea security seen too poor..
Terrorists just hijacked indian boat nd entered.. in our financial City..
.. our police use just ww|| rifles..against ..Assault rifle..
Pathankot repeated again:
Terrorists climb broken wall..nd got inside..
Agency still not find how terrorists come inside with the heavy arms equipment..nd whose support them..!?
This is perfect examples of poor policy for confronting our enemies... this while..today..kashmir still burning, china building..big military facilities in pak, Sri Lanka, South China sea... Pak made 150 war head nd put india behind..

The answer is..
indian people r too sleeping.. time to wakeup.. ..
Nd time make our government.. waking... than government shaking enemies...

(plz poke me if my info.wrong)

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I have a habit of going thru tenders and RFI for the forces once in a while. Going thru the tenders gives me a idea of whether forces are being equipped properly.
For this quarter CRPF tenders are most interesting of the lot.Not much action from army and navy .CRPF seem to be buying lot of things like ponchos, tactical boots ,socks, sniper rifles and lots of tents(Forward area stuff).

I am guessing we will be seeing more action from CRPF in COIN operations in coming years..
good for them.
http://crpf.nic.in/tenders.htm

WolfPack86

Country flag

CRPF COBRA Commandos with rocket launcher

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles