Crisis in Tibet - Opression and Human rights violations by China

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What does the location got to do with his identity?

And I very much doubt you know where my country is..:cool2:
Wouldn't know.

But an iceberg is surely to hit it and sink it like the Titanic, the claimed unsinkable!

Now, keep dancing in the ballroom till it sinks!

ice berg

Land of vikings ??

How is the cold and the fish ?
That guys is from Scandinavia? ROFL. Anyway, he can still be Indian or Pakistanis.

Quite a few of them here. The weather is rather pleasent atm. Thanks for asking.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
But you are an Iceberg!

ice berg

Wouldn't know.

But an iceberg is surely to hit it and sink it like the Titanic, the claimed unsinkable!

Now, keep dancing in the ballroom till it sinks!
Maybe in Bollywood movies an iceberg can sink an island.

devgupt

Country flag
The gains is just not worth the trouble. Why should the chinese take the chance if things dont work out.
If you give autonomy to Tibetans, but keep your military there and also keep control of police functions as part of the new arrangement, you can ensure that nobody crosses the red line.

Tibetan younger generation is getting restive. It is often said that Dalai Lama is the only reason why Tibetans have not adopted violent means to fight for independence.After his death, there is strong probability that Tibetans will take up arms.
A violent insurgency in Xianjiang and Tibet will certainly draw Chinese resources. Not to mention that now many Tibetans and Uighurs live in mainland China, so chance of terrorist activity in mainland is not ruled out.

To make one thing clear - I do not think violence will bring Tibetan independence.

Last edited:

ice berg

Well the Tibetan younger generation is getting restive. It is often said that Dalai Lama is the only reason why Tibetans have not adopted violent means to fight for independence.After his death, there is strong probability that Tibetans will take up arms.
A violent insurgency in Xianjiang and Tibet will certainly draw Chinese resources. Not to mention that now many Tibetans and Uighurs live in mainland China, so chance of terrorist activity in mainland is not ruled out.

To make one thing clear - I do not think violence will bring Tibetan independence.
First, i agree that violence will not bring Tibetan independence.
Secondly, I doubt that DL is the reason Tibetans have not adopted violent means to fight for independence. It is pure propaganda.

The years after the chinese invasion there were armed resistence financied by CIA. The DL was in the heart of that.

The reason they stopped is not because they suddenly become peaceful monks. They stopped because the aid stopped from the CIA. They dont have the money to keep up. Which is precisely my point. No aid, no resistance.

It may be true that the younger generation is getting restive. But that got more to do with what what they perceive as unfair treatment. That is however another topic.

Aside from some pat on the shoulder, what does China gain by granting them autonomy?
What have the tibetans done to convince China to grant it autonomy?

Last edited:

GromHellscream

One thing i want to remind is that Dalai Lama is not a name of specific person, it's a title to the highest rank Monk in Tibet religion system.
If the current Dalai Lama dies in the future, the new Dalai Lama will be elected by monks between several baby candidates who is born just the same day last generation Dalai Lama dies. The child Dalai Lama will be educated by the 2nd highest rank Monk Banchan before mature age. If Banchan dies someday, the next generation Banchan will be elected the same way and be raised by Dalai Lama. This is the way Tibet religion system to keep stability and vitality.

satish007

Are you a real Chinese, always writing this kind of bullsh!t?
thanks for reading my posts, no offence. even rabbits able to find nutrition from their shit,why you can not and only focus on who I am!
Look my avator, Sikhs!
The Sikhs standing tall and being tough and burly had a good effect upon the usually sly and naughty prankish gangsterish section of chinese population, who created a nuisance generally.
they joined two Opium Wars again China Qing Dynasty

in ShangHai
Chinese had no respect neither the etiquette to understand the rules and regulations of the administration, and would spit and urinate anywhere. The rickshaw riders would ride like wild mad riders and often cause unnecessary traffic chaos. Often a Sikh policeman would catch hold of two of unruly riders and lift them up to bang their heads together , that was enough to put fear into the chinese.

In Peking
they gave great contribuation to Taiping Rebellion and Boxer Rebellion repression, destoried Old Summer Palace
There is a picture of the Sikhs from the Ludhiana taken around1860 in China.

look these honours history in Cina.
11th Sikh Regiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Ludhiana Sikh Regiment in China, Circa 1860, during the Second Opium War

14th King George's Own Ferozepore Sikhs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1900 China
15th Ludhiana Sikhs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Engagements 1861 - 62 China

Brij Mohan Kaul of Estern commander of the Indian Army knew these history very well, accepted the job with pleasure in 1962. he led Sikhs and thought it would be a piece of case fighting again Chinese.
Chinese commander Linbiao ordered they must be erased from the earth at all costs because Sikhs let Chinese lost too many faces.
and Chinese did, no surrender accepted, all killed, became nothing but a slaughter at last.

Gen Daulet Singh of Western command did well.

look, you guys must work for live or live for work but Chinese are live for face.

Last edited:

thecurryguy

Tihar Jail
Banned
LoL do you understand what they ve commented underneath the pic, red head Indoo people muhahaha in Chinese

A slaved puppet of the Mighty British Empire makes you so proud.

Wooah, that's interesting, is that what you cheers for as being enslaved?

200 years lmao, ahahaha no wonder yin doo can't win any war against any counter-party.

thanks for reading my posts, no offence. even rabbits able to find nutrition from their shit,why you can not and only focus on who I am!
Look my avator, Sikhs!
The Sikhs standing tall and being tough and burly had a good effect upon the usually sly and naughty prankish gangsterish section of chinese population, who created a nuisance generally.
they joined two Opium Wars again China Qing Dynasty

in ShangHai
Chinese had no respect neither the etiquette to understand the rules and regulations of the administration, and would spit and urinate anywhere. The rickshaw riders would ride like wild mad riders and often cause unnecessary traffic chaos. Often a Sikh policeman would catch hold of two of unruly riders and lift them up to bang their heads together , that was enough to put fear into the chinese.

In Peking
they gave great contribuation to Taiping Rebellion and Boxer Rebellion repression, destoried Old Summer Palace
There is a picture of the Sikhs from the Ludhiana taken around1860 in China.

look these honours history in Cina.
11th Sikh Regiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Ludhiana Sikh Regiment in China, Circa 1860, during the Second Opium War

14th King George's Own Ferozepore Sikhs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1900 China
15th Ludhiana Sikhs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Engagements 1861 - 62 China

Brij Mohan Kaul of Estern commander of the Indian Army knew these history very well, accepted the job with pleasure in 1962. he led Sikhs and thought it would be a piece of case fighting again Chinese.
Chinese commander Linbiao ordered they must be erased from the earth at all costs because Sikhs let Chinese lost too many faces.
and Chinese did, no surrender accepted, all killed, became nothing but a slaughter at last.

Gen Daulet Singh of Western command did well.

look, you guys must work for live or live for work but Chinese are live for face.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
LoL do you understand what they ve commented underneath the pic, red head Indoo people muhahaha in Chinese

200 years lmao, ahahaha no wonder yin doo can't win any war against any counter-party.
Hey ---- face, we still pulled the trigger and you ----s died still.
If I ever see you in real life, I would ----ing smash your face in.
You mean like the way you ran back to Tibet over the mountains when the Indian Army counter attacked, lol. We still hold Tibet government and Tibet land. Come get it , you ----,

pmaitra

I have read a lot of books on Subhash Chandra Bose.

There was one such incident where British Indian Army PoWs, now reorganized into Azad Hind Fauj, were assembled at a camp in Burma, and there was one guy, who was either a Sikh or UPite (I dont' remember very well, but he was North Indian), who had an argument with a Japanese officer. The Japanese officer yelled at him, and allegedly pushed him. The Indian Sikh or UPite guy got super pissed, and slapped the Japanese officer across his face. He lost three of his teeth.

This was before Bose was about to go to a meeting with Japanese generals to plan for an offensive. Anyway, Bose's assistants, worked a lot to diffuse the tension so that things did not become a diplomatic fracas.

Now, I wonder, had that person been a Chinese instead of a Japanese, what would have happened? Do remember, at that time, China was under Japanese domination, although I do not at all support what the Japanese did to the Chinese.

[hr][/hr]

Now, there is another story of a Chinese and Indian Gurkha troop getting into an argument over a border stone. The Chinese soldier bayoneted the Gurkha. The Gurkha in return, chopped his two arms off with his Khukri.

arkem8

Country flag
LOL.. Chenky I am pretty sure in real life you are a snivelling little coward, but a yellow rambo when safely behind a keyboard....
Tell that to Tojo-sama, Hirohito-sama and the mighty Nipponese who are your superiors even today...

The Chinese comfort women rape of Nanjing come to mind... Chi chi chi chi:cool2:

Not really---http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_incident#Later_skirmishes
Some mighty Chinese achievements...
1. Failure to beat the much weaker and poorer Vietnamese.
2. Failure to regain Taiwan
3. Failure to prevent India from gaining nukes
4. Failure to stop jap Politicians from visiting the ww2 shrines
5. Failure to control Kim Jong Il

and LOL failure to prevent an old Tibetan monk from doing what he wants...

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
All I know is that China is still waking up with cold sweat as they remember their '100 years of Shame'.

The century of humiliation (simplified Chinese: 百年国耻; traditional Chinese: 百年國恥; pinyin: bǎinián guóchǐ), also referred to as the century of national humiliation, the hundred years of humiliation, and similar permutations. Starting with the rise of modern nationalism in the 1920s, Guomindang and Communist propagandists and historians used these concepts to characterize the period of subjugation China suffered under imperialism, both Western and Japanese.

The beginning of the century is usually dated to the mid-19th century, on the eve of the First Opium War and the widespread addiction and political unraveling of China that followed.

Other major events cited as part of the Century of humiliation are, the unequal treaties of Whampoa and Aigun, the Taiping Rebellion, the Second Opium War and the sacking of the Old Summer Palace, the Sino-French War, and the First Sino-Japanese War, and the British invasion of Tibet. In this period, China lost all the wars it fought and had to give major concessions to the great powers in the subsequent treaties.

And continued into the 20th Century with the Twenty-One Demands by Japan during WWI and the Second Sino-Japanese War during WWII.

It is generally considered to have ended with the expulsion of foreign powers from mainland China after World War II, and the establishment of the People's Republic of China (PRC) in 1949. Some commentators consider the century to have concluded with the reunification of Hong Kong and Macau with the PRC, ending foreign occupation of Chinese soil. Others go further to say that the century will not end until Taiwan is reunified with the mainland. Also note that some foreign "humiliations", such as the Amur Annexation, have not been undone, but they have been generally accepted by the Chinese people.

It appears these are the guiding principles that are believed:

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Last edited:

satish007

Now, there is another story of a Chinese and Indian Gurkha troop getting into an argument over a border stone. The Chinese soldier bayoneted the Gurkha. The Gurkha in return, chopped his two arms off with his Khukri.
That's true, the few face got by Gurkha during 1962 sino-india war.

China beated Sikh easily, but Chinese got trouble in fighting Gurkhas serivced in India.
all Gurkhas fight to dead without surrender(Sikhs try to surrendered a lot but most get killed), they killed a lot of Chinese soldiers.
after war, Chinese got them an elaborate funeral with respect.
but anyway, I will keep my avator. because they are still second bravest soldier in the world.
sad, Nepal are banning their men served in other countries

William of Tyre

Tibet are in Chinese family, important or not is not your business, south Tibet is not important if your Nehru dicussed south Tibet with Chairman Mao using these way.
Nehru: Chairman Mao, you took so big Tibet, and we just took small Sikkim, please allow I take some south Tibet or I will in trouble.
Chairman mao: no way
Nehru: China Communist Party is best Commuist Party under your leadership while Soviet version is waaay behind yours. we are so moved. you guys must save the world at last
Chairman mao: we do? thanks. you can keep it. if you need more, call me.

but Nehru just took without giving any face to Mao becuse Nehru's military leaders thought Chinese was so weak and Chinese fighting skill sucks (UK once invaded and ruled whole China Qing dynast by only a few thousand soldiers, many Indian were in UK's Army).
see, you guys must accept communism and Maoist made things different.
BTW, North Korea took some Chinese territory using these way.
Imperial China is way much better than a "communist china".

pmaitra

That's true, the few face got by Gurkha during 1962 sino-india war.

China beated Sikh easily, but Chinese got trouble in fighting Gurkhas serivced in India.
all Gurkhas fight to dead without surrender(Sikhs try to surrendered a lot but most get killed), they killed a lot of Chinese soldiers.
after war, Chinese got them an elaborate funeral with respect.
but anyway, I will keep my avator. because they are still second bravest soldier in the world.
sad, Nepal are banning their men served in other countries
The incident I mentioned was later, not 1962. It was in 1980-something, off the top of my head.

Anyway, its not about who is less brave or more brave. In 1962, there were many blunders made at the senior level, and the troops had to follow the orders and many got killed in the process. You cannot just blame the soldiers, and even if they were defeated, does it mean they were any less brave?

satish007

Some mighty Chinese achievements...
1. Failure to beat the much weaker and poorer Vietnamese.
2. Failure to regain Taiwan
3. Failure to prevent India from gaining nukes
4. Failure to stop jap Politicians from visiting the ww2 shrines
5. Failure to control Kim Jong Il

and LOL failure to prevent an old Tibetan monk from doing what he wants...
dude, it is unfair to CCP you pointing failure, CCP was just some peasants(sometimes they rob because hungry) and at last they control whole china mainland and most of Tibet, they have done good job.
image if Tamil tiger took Tamil Nadu and then control whole india but Parkistan, will you call them failure?

pmaitra

dude, it is unfair to CCP you pointing failure, CCP was just some peasants(sometimes they rob because hungry) and at last they control whole china mainland and most of Tibet, they have done good job.
image if Tamil tiger took Tamil Nadu and then control whole india but Parkistan, will you call them failure?
You have made a valid point. From a Chinese perspective, CCP has done a good job, and in some respects, done better than India.

I hope (some) Indian members will come to term with this bitter truth.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles