Crisis in Tibet - Opression and Human rights violations by China

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This video indicates that without Tibet, China will be a big ZERO!

No wonder China will convert Tibetans to Hans shortly with their old tactics in which they suppressed and shamed all to change to Hans!

satish007

Tibet are in Chinese family, important or not is not your business, south Tibet is not important if your Nehru dicussed south Tibet with Chairman Mao using these way.
Nehru: Chairman Mao, you took so big Tibet, and we just took small Sikkim, please allow I take some south Tibet or I will in trouble.
Chairman mao: no way
Nehru: China Communist Party is best Commuist Party under your leadership while Soviet version is waaay behind yours. we are so moved. you guys must save the world at last
Chairman mao: we do? thanks. you can keep it. if you need more, call me.

but Nehru just took without giving any face to Mao becuse Nehru's military leaders thought Chinese was so weak and Chinese fighting skill sucks (UK once invaded and ruled whole China Qing dynast by only a few thousand soldiers, many Indian were in UK's Army).
see, you guys must accept communism and Maoist made things different.
BTW, North Korea took some Chinese territory using these way.

Last edited:

GromHellscream

Tibet are in Chinese family, important or not is not your business, south Tibet is not important if your Nehru dicussed south Tibet with Chairman Mao using these way.
Nehru: Chairman Mao, you took so big Tibet, and we just took small Sikkim, please allow I take some south Tibet or I will in trouble.
Chairman mao: no way
Nehru: China Communist Party is best Commuist Party under your leadership while Soviet version is waaay behind yours. we are so moved. you guys must save the world at last
Chairman mao: we do? thanks. you can keep it. if you need more, call me.

but Nehru just took without giving any face to Mao becuse Nehru's military leaders thought Chinese was so weak and Chinese fighting skill sucks (UK once invaded and ruled whole China Qing dynast by only a few thousand soldiers, many Indian were in UK's Army).
see, you guys must accept communism and Maoist made things different.
BTW, North Korea took some Chinese territory using these way.
Are you a real Chinese, always writing this kind of bullsh!t?

kickok1975

"Why Tibet is important to China?" Why Kashmir is important to India?

This is a no brainer question.

devgupt

Country flag
just one question - one country two systems formula - that applies to Hong Kong , what harm does China sees in extending it to Tibet?
I mean this is what Dalai Lama asks for, and this would satisfy the world community.

ice berg

You mean aside from the fact that Tibet is part of China while Hong Kong was under British jurisdiction?

Because DL never proved to CCP he is trustworthy.

Hong Kong could be a show case for Taiwan. They have a complete different constitution.

Tibet on the other hand, has been under chinese control for 6 decades. Why should the chinese give up on her just to satisfy the DL and the worlde community?

Adux

Country flag
"Why Tibet is important to China?" Why Kashmir is important to India?

This is a no brainer question.
Not the same, Tibet doesnt belong to China, while Kashmir does. PS: There is something called Democracy, Kashmiri's votes for India

devgupt

Country flag
Tibet on the other hand, has been under chinese control for 6 decades. Why should the chinese give up on her just to satisfy the DL and the worlde community?
Removing a key challenge for China's foreign and domestic policy?

Mind you, I am not saying that China give up Tibet, or remove its military presence from there.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Two Tibetans Burn Themselves in Lhasa

Two young Tibetan men set themselves on fire in Lhasa Sunday in protest against Chinese rule—the first self-immolations reported in the capital of the Tibet Autonomous Region, according to sources.

They burned themselves in front of Jokhang Temple in central Lhasa—reputedly the ultimate pilgrimage destination for Tibetan pilgrims—and were swiftly bundled away by security forces who arrived in several vehicles and cleared the area within 15 minutes, the sources said.
rest of it on Radio Free Asia.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Two young Tibetan men set themselves on fire in Lhasa Sunday in protest against Chinese rule—the first self-immolations reported in the capital of the Tibet Autonomous Region, according to sources.

They burned themselves in front of Jokhang Temple in central Lhasa—reputedly the ultimate pilgrimage destination for Tibetan pilgrims—and were swiftly bundled away by security forces who arrived in several vehicles and cleared the area within 15 minutes, the sources said.
rest of it on Radio Free Asia.

ice berg

Removing a key challenge for China's foreign and domestic policy?

Mind you, I am not saying that China give up Tibet, or remove its military presence from there.
I wont go as far as saying it is a key challenge for China. AFIK most countries recognize chinese jurisdiction in Tibet.

The gains is just not worth the trouble. Why should the chinese take the chance if things dont work out.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles