Crimea like situation in China ?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
There is depends on when you will do your " avenge".
Again, both of us hope it can happen in our lifetime.
Well, the time and place now wil be chosen by us..

And I do have a wish to mow down many arrogant Hans and throw them out of Tibet into Yangtse....

Hindus believe that if a wish remains unfulfilled then one may be reborn to fulfill that.... so I might be reborn to fulfil that wish.

Chinese border in Himalayas are also decided by mother nature.
Never ever has been the the great Quin Lun and Himalayas the Chinese borders in the history of humanity but Himalayas have been the bounderies of Aryavarta since the ages of Vedas, the oldest documents of Human history. Even today we do not accept you as lords of Tibet but merely a military occupier and agressors which will be set right by brave Tibatan brothers who are our neighbours. Chinese were never our neighbours. Any man in senses must not ever accept the Chinese to be neighbours as you are very bad and greedy neighbour.

How soon? in your lifetime?

BTW, you didn't answer my question

yes indeed, we are closer to our dreams. Our dreams are to decide our bounderies peacefully and we shall do that whethers you accept that or you do not. We will have what has always been ours rather than you telling us what is ours. The earlier Hans realise that the better for them and peace and prosperity of Asia.

Tibats we will always support as they are our brothers.

Haha

Crimea like situation not going to happen in China, because China is no Ukraine. China is a full member in UNO security council.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles