Cricket Thread!

Blackwater

guys and esteemed members like @Neo

any ideas when pakis team returning home or claiming asylum in OZ????

Last edited by a moderator:

apple

And the self delusion and self praises continue among Pakis.

The opposing team Australia won with almost 16 overs to spare, 6 wickets in hand. And that is considered to be a tough fight. Silly jingo Pakis don't understand that a single good bowling spell of 6-7 overs doesn't make the entire match a tough match.

You need to take catches and other bowlers need to bowl very well as well.
I watched the game. The Pakistani batting failed (again), but their innings total gave them a 10+ % chance. And Wahab was bowling really well.

He was all over the Australian top order and I can say, as an Australian, I'm not used to seeing an Australian batting line up having to evade (very, very good) short balls. Particularly Watson, who Wahab targetted, which was strange as Watson is good off the back foot. Pakistani's don't train, can't catch and (once again) their laziness came to bit them in the ass :)

Australia was winning, but Pakistan managed to make it easier for us.

Dropping both Watson and Maxwell in a low scoring game, we could have 4/~40. Feel bad for Wahab for his side's incompentence

This post was specially written for sore losers like you:

By the way, the umpire was a Paki. Wonder what would've happened if he was an Indian or (gasp), a Jew!!! I think you guys would have made videos of "anti-Islamic forces at work", am I right?
You're calling him a sore loser? Understand your point but aren't you Indian i.e. pot, kettle, black.

But, would agree with you. Would even say the waist high(/ or not) full toss is a hard call for the umpire's to make. It wasn't, to borrow an Asian expression, a "howler".

And only losers bowl full tosses in the first place. A side with self respect they would be embarrased if they won off a full toss.

But, not Bangladeshi's...

Bangla wasn't going to win anyway as Sharma was what??? 95 by then.

Asian nations (by which I am I referencing Indian fans as an Australian) can bitch and moan about the umpires can't they?

Enjoy the Bangladeshi's. Everyone outside out of the Indian subcontinent is used to our victories being considered examples of; cheating, racism, imperialism, whatever by Asian cricket fans.

Good luck for the Indian side in the semi.

Our bowling's much too much for you and yours', while it looks good, needs that final bit of pace, direction and lacks proper (not "Mama's spoilt little brat Kohli") aggression.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I watched the game. The Pakistani batting failed (again), but their innings total gave them a 10+ % chance. And Wahab was bowling really well.

He was all over the Australian top order and I can say, as an Australian, I'm not used to seeing an Australian batting line up having to evade (very, very good) short balls. Particularly Watson, who Wahab targetted, which was strange as Watson is good off the back foot. Pakistani's don't train, can't catch and (once again) their laziness came to bit them in the ass :)

Australia was winning, but Pakistan managed to make it easier for us.

Dropping both Watson and Maxwell in a low scoring game, we could have 4/~40. Feel bad for Wahab for his side's incompentence

You're calling him a sore loser? Understand your point but aren't you Indian i.e. pot, kettle, black.

But, would agree with you. Would even say the waist high(/ or not) full toss is a hard call for the umpire's to make. It wasn't, to borrow an Asian expression, a "howler".

And only losers bowl full tosses in the first place. A side with self respect they would be embarrased if they won off a full toss.

But, not Bangladeshi's...

Asian nations (by which I am I referencing Indian fans as an Australian) can bitch and moan about the umpires can't they?

Enjoy the Bangladeshi's. Everyone outside out of the Indian subcontinent is used to our victories being considered examples of; cheating, racism, imperialism, whatever by Asian cricket fans.

Good luck for the Indian side in the semi.

Our bowling's much too much for you and yours', while it looks good, needs that final bit of pace, direction and lacks proper (not "Mama's spoilt little brat Kohli") aggression.
You couldn't be more inaccurate. Why don't you compare apples to apples for a change?

Indians bitch against Aussies for "racism" and "sledging" and stuff like that. No one ever said that Aussies hatch some sort of grand conspiracy, "purchase umpires", and shit like that. And no, digging out a couple of obscure comments from some obscure newspaper sites or web forums won't invalidate my point, so don't bother. I've noticed that in Islamic nations, this "persecution complex" and conspiracy theories run riot, almost like a national obsession. Even the Bangladeshi PM "complained" about "biased umpiring", as did several other politicians - they kept yapping about "rich India converting ICC into Indian Cricket Council and using their power and influence to browbeat smaller nations". I can't imagine this crap happening in India.

Illusive

Country flag

These bangladeshis have been whining for over a week and now even their PM has joined in:lol:, plz dont compare us to them. Fans can whine all they want, but when people in respected positions start whining, then it becomes embarrassing.

Illusive

Country flag
You couldn't be more inaccurate. Why don't you compare apples to apples for a change?

Indians bitch against Aussies for "racism" and "sledging" and stuff like that. No one ever said that Aussies hatch some sort of grand conspiracy, "purchase umpires", and shit like that. And no, digging out a couple of obscure comments from some obscure newspaper sites or web forums won't invalidate my point, so don't bother. I've noticed that in Islamic nations, this "persecution complex" and conspiracy theories run riot, almost like a national obsession. Even the Bangladeshi PM "complained" about "biased umpiring", as did several other politicians - they kept yapping about "rich India converting ICC into Indian Cricket Council and using their power and influence to browbeat smaller nations". I can't imagine this crap happening in India.
Second Test, 2007–08 Border–Gavaskar Trophy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This match sums up what you said. I wonder how Bangladeshis would have reacted if this had happened to them.

apple

Blah, blah, blah theories and hatreds...

As far as I can see, Indian's have very much caught the conspriracy theory disease. You've sent too many workers to the gulf/ let the Sultan/ Mughal's take over too easily.

That get's very bad, very quickly.

I've been to Malaysia, it's a nice place. Al Qaeda meet there to plan to 9/11. Malaysia has stopped being friend's with Arab nations now.

All I read on this site is Hindu extreme, racism, and if not quite ISIS theories, very much Islamic revolutionary theories,

Hold your line, but respect your self.

Bangalaroen, you're being an arab.

I've never had more respect for Indian's than when I watched Dravid, not die, when our bowlers worked him over. They were trying to kill him. I've seen Tendulkar, Sehwag, slash runs everywhere... meaningless.

I respect India, because Rahul Dravid is from there, and him I respect

Defend yourself. Defend your own and don't back down. But, have respect for youself and for ever oneelse

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Blah, blah, blah theories and hatreds...

As far as I can see, Indian's have very much caught the conspriracy theory disease. You've sent too many workers to the gulf/ let the Sultan/ Mughal's take over too easily.

That get's very bad, very quickly.

I've been to Malaysia, it's a nice place. Al Qaeda meet there to plan to 9/11. Malaysia has stopped being friend's with Arab nations now.

All I read on this site is Hindu extreme, racism, and if not quite ISIS theories, very much Islamic revolutionary theories,

Hold your line, but respect your self.

Bangalaroen, you're being an arab.

I've never had more respect for Indian's than when I watched Dravid, not die, when our bowlers worked him over. They were trying to kill him. I've seen Tendulkar, Sehwag, slash runs everywhere... meaningless.

I respect India, because Rahul Dravid is from there, and him I respect

Defend yourself. Defend your own and don't back down. But, have respect for youself and for ever oneelse
Your long rant hardly makes any sense. Seriously, what the fcuk are you trying to say? :crazy:

Gulf workers, sultans, mughals, "you're being an Arab", "Islamic revolutionary theories on this site", "have respect for yourself"....

What a confused load of crap. If anyone else can make sense out of this senseless diatribe, do let me know.

apple

:rofl:

Best shitpost of 2015. Dude you have to be trolling.
There were one or two, spelling mistakes and missing words there :sad:

Remember re-reading, and editting, that post multiple times. It must have been supremely awful in its first draft...

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I Hope to see a good match between the two giants in Cricket !

India has the edge against Australia in SCG !

Illusive

Country flag
Great game today, sadly for SA rain ruined their game once again, lucky for NZ cause its easier to chase 290 in 43 overs rather than 370 in 50 overs.

Hope to see similar intensity and close match vs aussies, they have beaten us all summer what a time it'd be for payback.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
A(p)ussie team is full of glorified T20 hacks .
Their bowling attack is a bit over-rated like SA with only Starc being in form and have one mediocre spinner in their squad. If not for Chandimal's injury, SriLanka would've chased down 370+ at SCG.

Team India is deservedly favorites for this semi final fixture with 4 of the top 5 having scored a century in this world and we all know how good Rahane can be.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
@apple will be interested in this article:

Jarrod Kimber: The battle of the bullies | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

This contest brings together a belligerent bunch of brats and braggers from two countries that are so different, yet share rampant egotism and a high opinion of themselves

Two countries that are so different, yet share rampant egotism, high self-opinion and a belief that being born in their country is superior to other births. This brings together a belligerent bunch of brats, bullies and braggers.

This is the "battle of the bullies".
This is what the rest of the world thinks of us (applies to both, Aussies and Indians):

Jarrod I think you've hit the nail on the head there. The more I think about this game, the more I want both teams to lose. I don't like either of them one bit, and you've articulated why. Thank you.

SA vs NZ was great cricket. India vs Aus will probably be great theatre. It'll also show the worst of both sides, and both sides' supporters. I think I'll take a rain check and just wait for the final, where I can at least watch NZ play cricket the way I want to see it played.

Your right about the bullies. I prefer the gentlemen (on both sides) we saw at Eden Park. A NZ win would be wonderful for world cricket; a loss disastrous.

Sometimes when two people are of a similar persuasion, they are so close that they don't get along. This is the case of India and Australia.

apple

@apple will be interested in this article:

This is what the rest of the world thinks of us (applies to both, Aussies and Indians):
Yeah, I've read that article, I like that writer. Although, he's Australian, I don't think he should be taken too seriously when he's writing about non Australian's opinions of the Australian cricket team.

And I sure you've followed cricket long enough to remember when the Australian cricket was really, really hated by everyone and we played like a**holes. Our current side are, comparatively, composed of nice guys.

While I miss the old "evil" Australian side and the hatred we generated, aren't sure that anyone else should aspire to be as hated as the Australian cricket team is (or more particularly was). But, if that's your plan, good luck. It's fun to be the bad guy.

A(p)ussie team is full of glorified T20 hacks .
Their bowling attack is a bit over-rated like SA with only Starc being in form and have one mediocre spinner in their squad. If not for Chandimal's injury, SriLanka would've chased down 370+ at SCG.

Team India is deservedly favorites for this semi final fixture with 4 of the top 5 having scored a century in this world and we all know how good Rahane can be.
SA didn't have any bowlers in form. Well, Tahir was their "form" bowler and he's totally useless. I don't that's the best comparison.

The current Australian batting line up is picked to allow us to set the opposition 400+ / chase down 400. Smith and Clarke are there to provide some stability.

Isn't, perhaps, the best top 7 possible for Australia (and Clarke shouldn't even be there), but they are picked according to a plan and are pretty far from T20 hacks. Well, except for Maxwell, who's arguably our best player. He is a hack.

Well see how your four century makers go chasing 328.

P.S. Indians and centuries... You don't mention that India, so far, hasn't lost a game at this World Cup but mention how many centuries individual players have scored.

Illusive

Country flag
So Australia NewZealand final, as much as i want NewZealand to win, winning against Aus in their den is going to be very difficult.

Prove me wrong blackcaps, play with the sporting spirit that you have shown, unlike the other finalist who would be itching for more trash talk than they actually bowl.

Rashna

Country flag
Now we can enjoy a tension free world cup final. :namaste: Team India

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
The better team won. Well, such is life.

But there is one thing that immensely angers me. The attitude of our bhaand media (notably Times Now). The bastards don't have an iota of sportsmanship. They are attacking the players and the team so aggressively, as if they are Pakis. The Indian public saw through Times Now's TRP-games, and this was the result. #ShameOnTimesNow began trending on Twitter within minutes.

Also, observe that "Congratulations Australia" is trending too. Its not Indians who are sore losers. We are gracious in victory and sporting in defeat. But the media scum who play any dirty game in the book for their viewership ratings are the real bastards out there. And then the rest of the world, which gets its information from Indian media, will paint the entire Indian nation as graceless sore losers.

thethinker

Country flag
What a sharp contrast between :

[TWEET]581088220076724225[/TWEET]

and

[TWEET]581063440829059073[/TWEET]

BTW, MSD said it the best a while back :

[TWEET]581083317732315136[/TWEET]

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The better team won. Well, such is life.

But there is one thing that immensely angers me. The attitude of our bhaand media (notably Times Now). The bastards don't have an iota of sportsmanship. They are attacking the players and the team so aggressively, as if they are Pakis. The Indian public saw through Times Now's TRP-games, and this was the result. #ShameOnTimesNow began trending on Twitter within minutes.

Also, observe that "Congratulations Australia" is trending too. Its not Indians who are sore losers. We are gracious in victory and sporting in defeat. But the media scum who play any dirty game in the book for their viewership ratings are the real bastards out there. And then the rest of the world, which gets its information from Indian media, will paint the entire Indian nation as graceless sore losers.

What a sharp contrast between :

[TWEET]581088220076724225[/TWEET]

and

[TWEET]581063440829059073[/TWEET]

BTW, MSD said it the best a while back :

[TWEET]581083317732315136[/TWEET]
Yes we should support these "players" no matter what nonsense playing they pull. :rolleyes:

Today's match was not even well fought. Indian bowling was shit- it lacked discipline and consistency. Batting was even more of shit - no one played sensible cricket except Dhawan and Rohit. Indian team deserves every shit they are getting for today's match.

Compare the match between Srilanka and Aus and our match with Aus.

And wth is this nonsense that we should not support them with wins /not support them with loss crap? If they can enjoy our praises/money/celebrity when they win, they deserve our scoldings when they lose. When Kohli can put up so much show for winning the game, then he has to put up with our scolding when he loses the game. Thats how it works

Today, we lost to a country, which has one tenth of the population of TN. If anything, even TN should be able to win WC in cricket seeing how crazy Indians are for cricket. But no. We have a lazy ass team who have no passion to win . Look at the way Australians played cricket today. Their batting was good, their bowling was consistent- not a single lose ball they bowled. Every run India had to take was earned by the batsmen and was not handed. Compare it to the way Indians played today.

If we are not gonna give them shit for their shitty behavior, they are not gonna change their shitty behavior.

BTW, I am not mad that they lost. Of course winning and losing is part of sport. I am mad that they played like shit

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Are these Ciricketers are Gods.Is no one has right to criticize these bast***, who take millions and play shi* game ... .why so much fuss about #ShameOnTimesNow.

Anyway I'm happy, in my circle(my family too) i'm the only guy who hates this game.Boring game stupid Indians :frusty:
Exactly, if we are supposed to put up with their crap when they win, they should put up with the crap we give them when they play shitty game and lose

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles