Cricket: Indian model vows to strip for WCup win

Someoneforyou

Cricket: Indian model vows to strip for WCup win
India - 30 march 2011

NEW DELHI - WOMEN in India are encouraged to dress modestly at all times, but a brasher side to modern life has been exposed after a popular model vowed to strip naked if the nation wins the cricket World Cup.

Poonam Pandey, 20, who features in a best-selling Indian swimwear calendar, said she wanted to provide an incentive to players by promising them she would bare all - though whether her offer will be welcomed is not known.

'I'm a cricket fanatic and I'm a diehard supporter of my nation. India needs a lot of support and this is my way of supporting the team,' she told several newspapers on Wednesday.

Asked by reporters if she was pulling of a publicity stunt, she replied: 'Absolutely not. I'm confident of my body and I'm doing this to excite our boys to play better.'

Pandey received widespread media attention for her pledge, with the Times of India illustrating its story with a colour photograph of her wearing a skimpy bikini.

'Pray for Todays Match that the Boys Play well and make us Proud,' she said on her Twitter page ahead of India's crunch semi-final game against Pakistan.

Source: AFP

File Photos: Indian Model Poonam Pandey

SHASH2K2

I am waiting to see more of her . Hope India wins and her photos will be icing on the cake.

jatkshatriya

Ohhhhhhhh man...if i was Indian cricket team....i would call her up and ask her to increase the incentive a lill bit....lol...how abt a personal session for the captain.. :D

Oracle

She is a candlestick. I would have been interested had it been Namitha. :D
Btw, Shash, you need to see a psychiatrist! :D

Rage

DFI TEAM
She is a candlestick. I would have been interested had it been Namitha. :D
Btw, Shash, you need to see a psychiatrist! :D

Good God! No!

As for the wickerstick: Please post pics, here.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I would not rather see this publicity monger get any more publicity by stripping naked and defame our victory :)

P.S: However, she can come and give me a private show....I know Indian Hypocrisy at its best Hhahahhahahahhaha :D

Rage

DFI TEAM
To each his won! You only said that. Namitha! Namitha! Namitha!

Big is always beautiful!

Is that a seal? Is that a whale? Is that a walrus? No wait, it's Namitha! LoL.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
i was offer to be 12th man of Indian cricket team, BTW any one want to be 13th man, Indian cricket team has given me right to auction 13th player slot.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
/\/\/\ How will it help?
Poonam Pandey, 20, who features in a best-selling Indian swimwear calendar, said she wanted to provide an incentive to players by promising them she would bare all
O you have to be team to get incentive and 12th man will be team so is 13th...........

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
How rubbish!

Cheap skank trying to bank on Cricket popularity. Go away Poonam. There are millions like you who can shed cloths. Its very simple. No extra ordinary act in there when its India of 2011.

And why this a news in first place?? Wastage of resources..!

Duh....

Oracle

/\/\/\ Exactly NRJ! Manc would look more sexy without clothes! :D

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
She is certainly not hot. And she will be in jail if she did that. India is not Paraguay where this whole thing started where that model wanted to get famous and announced she will strip if her country won. Get outta here dumb woman.

Rage

DFI TEAM
She is certainly not hot. And she will be in jail if she did that. India is not Paraguay where this whole thing started where that model wanted to get famous and announced she will strip if her country won. Get outta here dumb woman.
Why would she be in jail? In the 90's my bloody car washman used to bathe outside in a lungi and make it a point to show the whole outside world his buttcrack, while he put soap on his 'nether' regions <today he has a flat in the Malad 'burbs>. But if he wasn't arrested, I don't see why the bloody hell Punam should be?

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Police has complete enforcement rights over any such situation.

Law is not on her side.

Rage

DFI TEAM
Police has complete enforcement rights over any such situation.

Law is not at her side.
Well, I think they should make a special 'dispensation' for such a situation :D.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles