Coup d'état in Turkey?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Turkey is not 'doomed' and Erdogan is not a 'Jihadi'. Erdogan is using progressive Islam model inspired by the Ottoman Empire and so far it's been doing wonders. Turkey has transformed herself into one of the fastest growing economic power and has solidified herself as the strongest regional power.
Yea sure.

People beheading their own soldiers have sealed their fate as DOOMED.

I will answer you remaining utopia soon.

Thanks

Zulfiqar Khan

Yea sure.

People beheading their own soldiers have sealed their fate as DOOMED.

I will answer you remaining utopia soon.

Thanks
The 'beheading' incidents were all fake and already debunked; the pictures were also heavily editted.

Secularists are getting desperate and desperate by the second.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
What a EPIC fail this Coup turned out to be. :pound:

Erdogan was able to escape and communicate and call his supporters. Fully armed soldiers with Tanks got beaten by belts on streets. :rofl:

Turkey SHOULD learn from Pakis... I still remember the video which showed how Pak Army climbed up the walls of Sharif's house and neutralized him and made him run to Arabia. Pakis are the Olympic Gold Medalist and World champion in Coup and Terrorism.

btw reports says that US is behind this and wanna bring Democracy to Turkey.US failed for now but tighten the seat belts since US would not sit long.We know how US was denied a full scale invasion of Syria but somehow destroyed it.Below is a interesting pic.

Last edited:

pmaitra

I would move such posts to joke thread in the future.
Actually, there was a lot of religious parochialism within the Ottoman Empire. Kemal Ataturk got rid of that from Turkish society. So, I am not sure what he means by his reference to the inspiration from the Ottoman Empire. Ataturk did quite a few things opposite of what used to be in the Ottoman Empire. I would have perhaps given some credence had he said that the Ottoman Empire was a little better than other Muslim majority regions.

Anyway, this is a good cartoon to look at:

pmaitra

Two Pilots Who Shot Down Russian Su-24 Arrested in Turkey - Reports

The bomber was shot down last November. Turkey claimed the Russian plane entered its airspace, while Russia categorically denied these accusations.

"Two Turkish pilots who shot down a Russian Su-24 near the Syrian border were taken into custody, according to a senior Turkish official speaking on condition of anonymity," Bloomberg reports, citing a high-level Turkish official.

It was reported earlier that at least one of the pilot's responsible for downing the Russian jet took part in last week's failed Turkish coup attempt.

The shooting down of the jet led Moscow led to a crisis in relations between Moscow and Ankara. Russian President Vladimir Putin described the incident as a "stab in the back" and imposed a number of restrictive measures against Ankara, repeatedly calling on the Turkish government to apologize and cover any material losses to the pilot's family.

Putin signed a decree last month that lifted sanctions against Turkey, following an apology from Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
Source: http://sputniknews.com/world/201607...&utm_content=bGSt&utm_campaign=URL_shortening

Comment on the article, which I agree with:

upload_2016-7-19_2-55-13.png

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Not a joke bro; Erdogan has done more and better than all his predecessors combined.
A man who arrests journalists who write against him by exposing his illegitimate funding & backing for ISIS terrorist oil for weapons barter trade,

A man who bans twitter, (but uses facetime for his own benefit!!),

A man who is the biggest backers of ISIS exposed by Putin showing the hundreds of miles long oil truck convoys from ISISI syria, iraq territory to Turkish border to G20 leaders & newspapers , (entire presstitute west was in denial)

The evil vampire called Erdogen who financed ISIS by buying oil from them & supplying arms, & resources in exchange making huge personal profits for his family by making his son a king pin of this organized racket,

The murdered whose hands are soaked in the blood of tens of thousands of victims of ISIS ,

The devil who was instrumental in facilitating the rapes of thousands of Yazidi girls & their fall into sex slavery trade by ISIS,

is taking turkey forward according to you!!!

Until Putin sent his sukhois the Obama-Erdogen evil empire was prostituting with Saudi bigots & facilitating ISIS & sundry islamic terror groups in the name of Sack Assad Campaign,

He even had the gal to shoot down 2 Russian fighter & kill a pilot in cold blood,

But it was the hard smacks he recieved on his butt from the tight slapping Putin, whose move to put S-400 around Tartus & turkey border made the "fake noble" Obama turn turtle with withdrawing F-15 from Inchirlik air base in Turkey,

Now this Chastened crook Erdogen is salivating at the feet of Putin by talking peace!!

The willy & shrewd evil genius of Erdogen was to use cold warriors in Pentagon & Saudi oil money to resurrect a islamic fundamentalist Caliphate in Turkey!! Democracy BS is his ideal.

The world is forever indebted to Putin for calling Erdogen's evil bluff & making him smoke the peace pipe,

Not the phony Obama, who still refuses to use the word "Islamic Terror" .

It is this shadowy double game of Erdogen which led to refugee crisis , & Britain breaking away from Eu & Trump blasting away at the Obama- Hillary- Suadi-Erdogen axis of Evil with tremendous public support in US,

Only a future historian will quantify the impact of Erdogen's Evil genius in bolstering ISIS & leading to ever lasting fissures in left leaning govts of Europe,

Already French govt is asking its citizens to prepare for civil war, Trump is calling for ban of muslim entry into US until a way is found to filter radicals, Australian commentators praising japanese for barring the entry of Muslim immigration & calling upon her govt to follow the same line,

Erdogen will no doubt lead turkey into economic ruin, Now the whole world knows that Turkey is another European Pakistan & deal with it accordingly. Note even on NSG entry Turkey sides with pakistan against india!!

Also tourism will receive a big jolt & the chance of Turkey ever becoming an EU member is already finished, Germany now facing Axe attacks, With Britain jumping EU ship to protect itself from Erdogen's terror citizen export Inc (with Angela merkal as its CEO,) Trump calling Obama- Clinton bluff on this Islamic terror export in the name of refugees from war torn areas , I dont know how Erdogen will make Turkey progress.

He is going to round up all his political opponents in the name of coup supporters & finish any prospect for peaceful dissent & lead Turkey into civil war is my opinion, Only time will tell in which way things will head.

Only future will tell how much damage Erdogen's blood lust for Islamic fundamentalist Caliphate, will ultimately wreck on the world,

Last edited:

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
http://uk.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-plot-insight-idUKKCN0ZX0Q9

At the height of the attempt to overthrow Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan, the rebel pilots of two F-16 fighter jets had Erdogan's plane in their sights. And yet he was able to fly on.

The Turkish leader was returning to Istanbul from a holiday near the coastal resort of Marmaris after a faction in the military launched the coup attempt on Friday night, sealing off a bridge across the Bosphorus, trying to capture Istanbul's main airport and sending tanks to parliament in Ankara.

"At least two F-16s harassed Erdogan's plane while it was in the air and en route to Istanbul. They locked their radars on his plane and on two other F-16s protecting him," a former military officer with knowledge of the events told Reuters.

"Why they didn't fire is a mystery," he said.

A successful overthrow of Erdogan, who has ruled the country of about 80 million people since 2003, could have sent Turkey spiraling into conflict and marked another seismic shift in the Middle East, five years after the Arab uprisings erupted and plunged its southern neighbor Syria into civil war.

A senior Turkish official confirmed to Reuters that Erdogan's business jet had been harassed while flying from the airport that serves Marmaris by two F-16s commandeered by the coup plotters but that he had managed to reach Istanbul safely.

Why the hell they did not shoot!!
SO is it just a s drama coup or what?

or F-16s are that useless they cant even take down a business jet?
or those pilots or Erdogen's plant in coup cell?

Badsah

Also Indians shouldn't criticize without first looking at their own country ; its only applies to Indian not Paki+Satan I was really laughing when I read this line Hippocratic at it best
would it be be alright for me to show Indians in their 'natural habitat'? Lets keep this thread insult-free and on topic.
Yes please show Indian natural habitat I am sure it would be far better then tribal habitat of peace full religion
I really feel ashamed and have sympathy for paki+Satan foot soldiers who sacrifices their life for wimp leaders and they didn't accepted their body, calling them martyr is out of question... and same shameless, wimp leaders calling terrorist martyr who pissed in pants after seeing indian Army.

Badsah

it was coup drama to turn villain (ErdoGan) into Hero & Hero (Army into villain) script written by uncle sam, So turkey cannot become turkey (tanduri) from Putin and have NATO umbrella

anoop_mig25

Country flag
it was coup drama to turn villain (ErdoGan) into Hero & Hero (Army into villain) script written by uncle sam, So turkey cannot become turkey (tanduri) from Putin and have NATO umbrella
Why would america script this coup allthough they would have gained most by this coup

I mean whose interest are more affected by ErdoGan becoming more powerfull post coup its russian (in sriya) rather then Americans...

And Russia is not fool to directly attack turkey as still turkey is nato member and attack on another nato country would cause direct war between russia and nato

Russia did nothing to turkey even when its pilots got shot by turkeys F-16 apart from some economic sanctions (which did not affected turkey anyway) and now even those have been removed

pps ; i am not telling this coup was scripted by russians

alphacentury

Country flag

So, did Erdogan knew about the coup beforehand and made a list of people to be sacked/killed afterwords. He has acted incredibly fast. He is planning to put syrian refugees in kurdish region.
I think nobody has a clue as to whats going on, only speculations. Also, we are yet to see any american reaction, which side they are on.

Erdogan has sacked some 15000 from state institutions and invalidated license of 21000 private teachers. Maybe he will hire mullahs to teach in madrasa. He may become successful creating new generations of his followers.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Thousands have been sacked. Torture of officers and employs from different government departments is full on.

Really back to 13th century Lol.

BTW I have no interest in either party to call them just or not. Just watching.

Sad to see many old people with torture injuries on face.

Please post videos and picture or nothing happened will be paddled by our guests.

pmaitra

BTW I have no interest in either party to call them just or not. Just watching.
Good point. I said something similar. I don't quite know who the pro-coup faction people are. Of course, I am no fan of Erdogan.

P.S.: Didn't see the video. Not a fan of disturbing images.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles