Coup d'état in Turkey?

AnantS

Country flag
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad Don't you see an uncanny resemblance between Turkey and Paki Tactics? They dont break a sweat while sacrificing their own poor soldiers for political gains. Soldiers are expendable pawns for them.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad Don't you see an uncanny resemblance between Turkey and Paki Tactics? They dont break a sweat while sacrificing their own poor soldiers for political gains. Soldiers are expendable pawns for them.
Or even for Indian elites. Coupta and Burka types will harass you for firing pellet guns, but will remain silent on death of army men in repeated terrorist attacks.

It is just that common man still has respect for Indian soldiers, otherwise the corrupt govt would sell them at first notice. They have no problem with giving them substandard gear, take decades approving bullet proof vest and helmets. List is long! Just that some acts are openly dastardly like the video above, while not giving proper winter boots is surmountable because troops buy it themselves. But I guess the respect still makes up for a lot of stupid policy decisions.

AnantS

Country flag
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad I cant believe what those soldiers would be thinking. A man dons uniform to protect citizens of his own country. he will happily take a bullet to protect them. But to be beheaded slaughtered kicked by very those citizens is too much.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Or even for Indian elites. Coupta and Burka types will harass you for firing pellet guns, but will remain silent on death of army men in repeated terrorist attacks.

It is just that common man still has respect for Indian soldiers, otherwise the corrupt govt would sell them at first notice. They have no problem with giving them substandard gear, take decades approving bullet proof vest and helmets. List is long! Just that some acts are openly dastardly like the video above, while not giving proper winter boots is surmountable because troops buy it themselves. But I guess the respect still makes up for a lot of stupid policy decisions.
Or burka female dog might be on some Saudi payroll.
They are paid agents, my friend.

I had never seen this disgusting treatment of soldiers. I am sad that we exist in a world which is full of lies and half truths.

Every action has consequences. Things will not go as they like it.

Fuck this world. I lost respect to all super powers. Barbaric bunch, they are.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Since sometime now, Erdogan has been fawning like a dog before Vladimir, asking for forgiveness. But, Vladimir Vladimirovich is no one to forgive, God forgives, Бог прощает.
So, he will just arrange for Erdogan's meeting with God.

If that so then why russia-turkey have reset their realtions recently

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Justice is poetic.
I just hope that Russia is somehow involved in all this.
I am thinking the same. I believe more of the indirect Russian involvement will take place not only in Turkey but Egypt and KSA. Russian President is an experienced hand in this kind of operation. Do you guys think truth will ever come out during the court martial trial of all the Army officers arrested?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Or burka female dog might be on some Saudi payroll.
They are paid agents, my friend.

I had never seen this disgusting treatment of soldiers. I am sad that we exist in a world which is full of lies and half truths.

Every action has consequences. Things will not go as they like it.

Fuck this world. I lost respect to all super powers. Barbaric bunch, they are.
Told you many times. You need to learn a lot about this world, so stop wanking to Advaita all the time.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
http://uk.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-plot-insight-idUKKCN0ZX0Q9

At the height of the attempt to overthrow Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan, the rebel pilots of two F-16 fighter jets had Erdogan's plane in their sights. And yet he was able to fly on.

The Turkish leader was returning to Istanbul from a holiday near the coastal resort of Marmaris after a faction in the military launched the coup attempt on Friday night, sealing off a bridge across the Bosphorus, trying to capture Istanbul's main airport and sending tanks to parliament in Ankara.

"At least two F-16s harassed Erdogan's plane while it was in the air and en route to Istanbul. They locked their radars on his plane and on two other F-16s protecting him," a former military officer with knowledge of the events told Reuters.

"Why they didn't fire is a mystery," he said.

A successful overthrow of Erdogan, who has ruled the country of about 80 million people since 2003, could have sent Turkey spiraling into conflict and marked another seismic shift in the Middle East, five years after the Arab uprisings erupted and plunged its southern neighbor Syria into civil war.

A senior Turkish official confirmed to Reuters that Erdogan's business jet had been harassed while flying from the airport that serves Marmaris by two F-16s commandeered by the coup plotters but that he had managed to reach Istanbul safely.

Why the hell they did not shoot!!

anoop_mig25

Country flag
http://uk.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-plot-insight-idUKKCN0ZX0Q9

At the height of the attempt to overthrow Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan, the rebel pilots of two F-16 fighter jets had Erdogan's plane in their sights. And yet he was able to fly on.

The Turkish leader was returning to Istanbul from a holiday near the coastal resort of Marmaris after a faction in the military launched the coup attempt on Friday night, sealing off a bridge across the Bosphorus, trying to capture Istanbul's main airport and sending tanks to parliament in Ankara.

"At least two F-16s harassed Erdogan's plane while it was in the air and en route to Istanbul. They locked their radars on his plane and on two other F-16s protecting him," a former military officer with knowledge of the events told Reuters.

"Why they didn't fire is a mystery," he said.

A successful overthrow of Erdogan, who has ruled the country of about 80 million people since 2003, could have sent Turkey spiraling into conflict and marked another seismic shift in the Middle East, five years after the Arab uprisings erupted and plunged its southern neighbor Syria into civil war.

A senior Turkish official confirmed to Reuters that Erdogan's business jet had been harassed while flying from the airport that serves Marmaris by two F-16s commandeered by the coup plotters but that he had managed to reach Istanbul safely.

Why the hell they did not shoot!!
Simple thats confirm that it wasnt really a coup . it may be staged coup by Erdogan him self.

Look at him not only soliders but also judjes are begin arrested or fired.he has fire3d 2 sitting jujes from SC of turkey.

Its just small step towards constitutional changes which he wants to bring .

to make himself powerfull by changing becomimg powerfull presdient of tukey

Looks like he would start projecting himeslf as powerfull man/mahsiaah before changing constitution

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
most probably a false flag. Possibly to create a stronger Erdogen to counter Russian interference.

Normally army does not take so much of time to declare coup and give chance for the opposition to make speeches. This was absurd and insult in the name of coup.

Ancient Indian

Told you many times. You need to learn a lot about this world, so stop wanking to Advaita all the time.
Advaita is not some silly thing. It requires finest of minds to practice. Discrimination of highest order is needed to analyse things.

On topic,
Spiritual guy like me can't withstand this cruality.
It is first time I had seen such a casual brutality. Fuck man, those soldiers are looking my age. It is barbaric.

West will be condemned to literal hell for eons for this crime.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Advaita is not some silly thing. It requires finest of minds to practice. Discrimination of highest order is needed to analyse things.

On topic,
Spiritual guy like me can't withstand this cruality.
It is first time I had seen such a casual brutality. Fuck man, those soldiers are looking my age. It is barbaric.

West will be condemned to literal hell for eons for this crime.
Spiritual guy should be able to withstand anything and specially advaita practitioner. May be you are too soft.

Ancient Indian

Spiritual guy should be able to withstand anything and specially advaita practitioner. May be you are too soft.
I am still young. 25 years old.
I am prone to emotionally outbursts. I am not able to delete those young soldiers' faces from my mind.
They are so young and have so much life left for them.
Why no one showing any kindness on them?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I am still young. 25 years old.
I am prone to emotionally outbursts. I am not able to delete those young soldiers' faces from my mind.
They are so young and have so much life left for them.
Why no one showing any kindness on them?
Don't watch this, else you won't be able to sleep for weeks.

Ancient Indian

Actually true Advaita follower will not waiver. He will condemn, but not waiver.
This misconception is the reason why no one is able achieve moksha using advaita.

Smart people show so much innocence. More keen intellect more childish.
That's why @pmaitra shows childish attitude.

Ancient Indian

Don't watch this, else you won't be able to sleep for weeks.

I had seen similar videos. But never a state sponsored casual madness.
It is just wrong to kill some one who loves you. The country which those young men swore to protect is killing them.

It is wrong. Just wrong. Adharma at its best.

AnantS

Country flag
This misconception is the reason why no one is able achieve moksha using advaita.

Smart people show so much innocence. More keen intellect more childish.
That's why @pmaitra shows childish attitude.
Those who are on firmly on path of advaita/nirvana, dont cry on forums, but go out and help without fearing their own life.

Ancient Indian

why are we discussing advaita or dvaita vedantas here ?
I am condemning this adharma.

It is relevant to topic. @Sakal Gharelu Ustad just playing Guru here. I am so lucky to be born among you. We are such a good people.

What Turkey is doing to its young people is just cruel. No Indian will think like that. Even our famous rakshasha are angels compared to this turkey government scum.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles