Could the Arjun be a good fit for Taiwan???

nimo_cn

Country flag
Well it sounds and it is very true.
It sounds hilarious. The claim that India took Kashmir rightfully is totally a joke, the only purpose it serves is to entertain people.

Unlike you guys who invaded and captured Tibet. Chinese were never welcomed by the Tibetans and their govt. You first had to capture tibet then claims it as your own.
Tibet has always been a part of China, PRC inherited that from ROC.

And we liberated Tibet peacefully, after a peaceful agreement was reached with the local government of Tibet.

India never stake a claim on kashmir. It was after the King accepted to accede to India and asked for protection, the state of kashmir became part of India.
Well, cut the Indian propaganda here.
Kashmir is not part of India, there are people out there fighting for the independence of Kashmir, they want to be freed from India's rule.
Well surely come to india. Firstly you will see people free out here. Democracy and freedom of speech exists here unlike your country you guys even have restrictions in internet usage. The so called "Peoples" Republic of China doesnt belong to the people, does it ??
No restrictions in internet usage? So what, how many of Idnian people actually get the opportunity of accessing to internet? How many of them can post in internet to express themselves?

The hollow promise of allowing your people to access internet freely means nothing, because most of them do not have the chance to enjoy that freedom, internet is so far away from them.

The PRC got its UN seat after its civil war. It was owned by ROC before. You couldnt even earn your UN seat :) .
PRC or ROC, all boil down to China. I don't care who is ruling China, be it CCP, be it KMT. The fact is China got the UN seat, India is still begging for that.

The reason PRC won the civil was because of its farmers. PRC promised farmers ownership of land and gave them back their land after the war. But in 1956 made it govt controlled farm land again. They deserved it for supporting a communist movement.
I am happy to be a son of a Chinese farmer. It will be horrible to be a son of an Indian farmer.

Basically your govt is f****** the people but you are enjoying it and talking about India in 20 pieces ?? Have yourself checked by a non chinese doctor buddy.
Buddy, forgot to brush your teeth in the morning? The words are still stinking four days after you posted them.

nimo_cn

Country flag
To make it more simple for Nimo Kaskmiris, Pakistanis, Indians share the same culture language,history,food and genetics. . Another difference it was outsiders that separated us
It seems when we apply that to the relationship between China mainland and China Taiwan, no Indian members here echoed.

mayfair

It seems when we apply that to the relationship between China mainland and China Taiwan, no Indian members here echoed.
I see you have conveniently skirted many discomforting questions...

nimo_cn

Country flag
What a wild and utterly stupid comparison. You have the IQ of a 10 year old. We signed the treaty of accession where the Raja of Kashmir decided to join the Indian Union. That is rightful acquisition. The whole world can laugh, we have the document to prove it.
There is a peaceful treaty signed between the central goverment of China and the local government of Tibet, do you want me to show you the document?

The two races are being vanquished day after day, their culture is banned, their faith is banned, they are tortured, raped and killed, day after day after day by the evil communist government !
You have no idea what you are talking about. Instead of using big words here, why not list some facts to support your points.

For your reference, the population of Tibetan in Tibet alone has increased from 1.21 million in 1964 to 2.70 million in 2008.

BTW, you need to care more about the situation of minorities in India, many of them are disappearing.

mayfair

Because i have answered most of them.
Au contraire you have shifted the goal posts when things got too close for comfort...I won't go so far as to accuse you of taking up cudgels on behalf of the 50-cent party, but most of your responses are uncannily similar to many of their members on other forums..

nimo_cn

Country flag
I am afraid that view is not shared by many Taiwanese I have spoken to (and believe me I have had the pleasure of knowing many of them) and by Taiwanese I make a distinction between the mainlanders and Taiwanese and I refer to the latter.
An Indian member( i think it is AkhandBharal) here mentioned in the previous post that a difference in ideology can lead to a huge split, and that is what has been happening since the end of civil war.

But that can't be used as evidence to prove that Taiwan is an independent country. It only indicates that many people in Taiwan want to be a sovereignty, which is a fact i will not deny. But still the desire to be an independent country means nothing when we are talking about China's sovereignty over Taiwan.

Unless we drop the claim over Taiwan (be forced or voluntarily), Taiwan remains an integral part of China.

Even the mainlanders who subscribe to Taiwan being a part of China do so because they wish to see one China united under the flag of the Republic (ROC).
For that matter, i have not done research yet. But i can tell you, personally i don't care how taiwan and mainland are unified, i don't care in the end what flag it is, all i care is Taiwan and mainland should be united.
You have no locus standi to accuse others of interfering with your internal issues.
Since it is internal issue, we have the right to stop others from messing up with it.
Outsiders should mind their own business!

If you are so concerned with international recognition being the criteria for ownership claims, why this belligerence and stubbornness over Arunachal Pradesh and till recently Sikkim? No one recognises your claim over Spratly islands, so do you accede that your presence there is illegal? Talk about double standards..
It is not international recognition gives us the sovereignty over Taiwan, the fact is we have the sovereignty over Taiwan. Just like before the independence of India, Indian people still believed that India should be an independent country. It was not the internatinal recognition that gave Indian people independence, it was Indian people's self-knowledge. Same logic can be applied here.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Au contraire you have shifted the goal posts when things got too close for comfort...I won't go so far as to accuse you of taking up cudgels on behalf of the 50-cent party, but most of your responses are uncannily similar to many of their members on other forums..
So what, i am one of them?
I am tired of dismissing the accusation of me being a 50-cent party member. If you want, you can open a new thread, discussing if i am a 50-cent party, i think i will be happy to contribute to that.

That is all for today, i will get back to the rest of the posts next time, there are too many of them.

mayfair

An Indian member( i think it is AkhandBharal) here mentioned in the previous post that a difference in ideology can lead to a huge split, and that is what has been happening since the end of civil war.

But that can't be used as evidence to prove that Taiwan is an independent country. It only indicates that many people in Taiwan want to be a sovereignty, which is a fact i will not deny. But still the desire to be an independent country means nothing when we are talking about China's sovereignty over Taiwan.

Unless we drop the claim over Taiwan (be forced or voluntarily), Taiwan remains an integral part of China.
Perhaps one day when the flag of the republic flies over Beijing once again, the residents of Taiwan- mainlanders, Taiwanese and the Aborigines may be united in proclaiming that Taiwan and Penghu islands belong to China. Till then, most Taiwan residents wish to be independent. If you need more proof the recent protests against the China-Taiwan free trade agreement should be proof enough.

For that matter, i have not done research yet. But i can tell you, personally i don't care how taiwan and mainland are unified, i don't care in the end what flag it is, all i care is Taiwan and mainland should be united.
Admirable sentiments..hopefully someday..till then live with it..

Since it is internal issue, we have the right to stop others from messing up with it. Outsiders should mind their own business!
Precisely, so please heed your own advice and stop sticking your nose in others business. Paper visas anyone??

It is not international recognition gives us the sovereignty over Taiwan, the fact is we have the sovereignty over Taiwan. Just like before the independence of India, Indian people still believed that India should be an independent country. It was not the internatinal recognition that gave Indian people independence, it was Indian people's self-knowledge. Same logic can be applied here.
But you have neither over Spratly islands...or Aksai Chin...nor do you have any jurisdiction over Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim. We have sovereignty over Sikkim and Arunachal, recognised and realised by us, people of those states and the international community..so why get yours in a twist if and when our people and leaders visit there.

BunBunCake

It sounds hilarious. The claim that India took Kashmir rightfully is totally a joke, the only purpose it serves is to entertain people.
Is it a bigger joke than yours?
I'm sorry, I'll give you props for this comment.

Taiwan is an integral part of China, even USA admits that! .
Here's a whole page on the separate state called "Republic of China":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_China

(P.S: Use a proxy if that page is censored)

Last edited:

Minghegy

As for 50-cent party, I don't think they will post on this forum. If someone continuously accuses a Chinese member is a 50-cent party, I think you have an exaggerated idea of your own importance.

Country flag
India has never interferred or given much thought to Chinese-Taiwan reunification, it is USA that has more of any interest in keeping the separation.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
1. big-size heavy tanks like Arjue and M1 is not fit for moutainous Aast Asia. that is why Japan's T90, S.KOrea's KM1, CHina's T99 are all small-size light tankers.

2. Taiwanese distrust the quality of Arjurn.
here is taiwanese miliatry forum http://www.itechlutions.com/cobrachen/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6456
if you could read it, you would know how Taiwanese mock India-made projects from LCA to Arjue.
It is harder to persude Taiwanese that India-made weapons is reliable than to persude MR. Armand here that China-made weapons is reliable...hahaha.

3. Whatever Tank taiwanese buy can not change the final of pertential war against mainland China at all.
When PLA's tank has landed on Taiwan, the war in fact would have ended.
1st of all Arjun is made exclusively for Indian Army keeping all of its requirement in mind. And it includes the terrain of the cold Siachen (the highest war field in the world) in Kashmir as well as the hot desert of Thar. And Arjun is among the world best 10 tanks so if Taiwan doesn`t trust it then I dont think that anyone can be as selfish as Taiwan. Test concluded in India of Arjun states that Arjun is proving much better for India compared to T-90.
http://ajaishukla.blogspot.com/2010/03/arjun-tank-outruns-outguns-russian-t-90.html

nimo_cn

Country flag
Perhaps one day when the flag of the republic flies over Beijing once again, the residents of Taiwan- mainlanders, Taiwanese and the Aborigines may be united in proclaiming that Taiwan and Penghu islands belong to China.
Read the constitution of ROC(if you can read Chinese), it is admitted in the constitution that they belong to China.

Till then, most Taiwan residents wish to be independent.
As i have mentioned, their wish to be independent means nothing when it comes to our sovereignty over Taiwan.

If you need more proof the recent protests against the China-Taiwan free trade agreement should be proof enough.
You failed to mention that the free trade agreement has been signed successfully, which means the people who support that agreement outnumber the people who oppose it.

Precisely, so please heed your own advice and stop sticking your nose in others business. Paper visas anyone??
Look at the title of this thread, who is sticking their noses in others' business?

No Chinese member here has ever started any thread that concerns India's internal issue such as Kashmir.

But you have neither over Spratly islands...or Aksai Chin...nor do you have any jurisdiction over Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim. We have sovereignty over Sikkim and Arunachal, recognised and realised by us, people of those states and the international community..so why get yours in a twist if and when our people and leaders visit there.
Nansha Islands(Spratly islands), none of your business. Heed to my advice, mind your own business.

Asksai Chin, we have settled that with Pakistan, so it is none of your business, either.

South Tibet, disputed land, we also claim that area. Since it has been discussed enough times, i am not gonna to do it again.

Sikkim, which used to be a sovereignty, was annexed by India illegally. But China has acknowledged your sovereignty in 2002 in exchange with India's recognition on China's sovereignty over Tibet. You should be happy with that.

nimo_cn

Country flag
India has never interferred or given much thought to Chinese-Taiwan reunification, it is USA that has more of any interest in keeping the separation.
Neither has China interfered or given much thought to the Kashmir issue.

Kashmir problem is a legacy left by British, the first country you should blame is Britain. The second one you blame is US who actually directed the conflicts over Kashmir between India and Pakistan.

BunBunCake

1st of all Arjun is made exclusively for Indian Army keeping all of its requirement in mind. And it includes the terrain of the cold Siachen (the highest war field in the world) in Kashmir as well as the hot desert of Thar. And Arjun is among the world best 10 tanks so if Taiwan doesn`t trust it then I dont think that anyone can be as selfish as Taiwan. Test concluded in India of Arjun states that Arjun is proving much better for India compared to T-90.
http://ajaishukla.blogspot.com/2010/03/arjun-tank-outruns-outguns-russian-t-90.html
Dude, you are a total fanboy. Period.
The Arjun is NOT anywhere NEAR the best 10 tanks in the world.

Why?
First finish the god damn development, then talk.

BunBunCake

Neither has China interfered or given much thought to the Kashmir issue.

Kashmir problem is a legacy left by British, the first country you should blame is Britain. The second one you blame is US who actually directed the conflicts over Kashmir between India and Pakistan.
Blame the US for stopping a potential nuclear war that would take place in South Asia.

BunBunCake

Read the constitution of ROC(if you can read Chinese), it is admitted in the constitution that they belong to China.

As i have mentioned, their wish to be independent means nothing when it comes to our sovereignty over Taiwan.
What part of INDEPENDENT STATE DON'T you get?
The Republic of China (ROC), commonly known as Taiwan, is a State in East Asia located off the east coast of mainland China.
WIKI!

CIA Facebook! Government of the United States of America. (The one you claimed admitted that Taiwan is a part of China)
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/tw.html

Post no more crap about this topic! And don't bring in Kashmir into this, because Kashmir isn't an official recognized state.

EDIT: And an INDEPENDENT SOVEREIGN STATE means YOU have NO right over it whatsoever! = CHINA GTFO.

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
We need to exercise our ideas in desi manner not globally..

Last edited:

mayfair

The Republic of China constiution was first drafted in 1912, when there was no Mao's republic, so of course it's obvious that constitution referred to China since they were the ruling disposition then!!

In all civilised societies people's mandate is supreme..but then coming from a country where such trivial things are immaterial..it's not suprising to hear those views

You failed to mention that the free trade agreement has been signed successfully, which means the people who support that agreement outnumber the people who oppose it.
It only means that the ruling KMT lawmakers supported the agreement since many of them being mainlanders own big businesses in PRC. Free trade agreement suits them more than anyone else. And didn't you just say regarding people's opinion that "their wish to be independent means nothing"..hmm shifting goalposts again?

Look at the title of this thread, who is sticking their noses in others' business?

No Chinese member here has ever started any thread that concerns India's internal issue such as Kashmir.
I suppose you fail to grasp the clear reference to the PRC government I made in my post..

Nansha Islands(Spratly islands), none of your business. Heed to my advice, mind your own business.

Asksai Chin, we have settled that with Pakistan, so it is none of your business, either.
I'll be a judge of what's my business thank you very much. And how can you settle Aksai Chin with Pakistan when they never ever controlled even an inch of that region, they have had no sovereignty over the region and they did not fight a war over it? The fact remains that your country is in illegal occupation of Aksai Chin and sooner or later must come to terms with the fact. India has legitimate claim over Aksai Chin and the government shall continue to raise the issue at every level.

South Tibet, disputed land, we also claim that area. Since it has been discussed enough times, i am not gonna to do it again.
There is no dispute. The government of India, the people of Arunachal Pradesh and the International community recognise the sate as a part and parcel of India and that's it. Your incessant moaning about South Tibet and disputed convinces no one. So heed your own advice stop getting yours in a twist on the tiniest things related to Arunachal including matrimonial advertisements.

Sikkim, which used to be a sovereignty, was annexed by India illegally. But China has acknowledged your sovereignty in 2002 in exchange with India's recognition on China's sovereignty over Tibet. You should be happy with that.
Sikkim's accession with India was much more legitimate than your occupation and brutalisation of Tibet. You should be happy that the international community chose to appease you and recognise Tibet as a part of China..of course they may have done so keeping in mind an extremely fanciful and wishful future China united under the Republic.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles