Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Brahmonism has nothing to do with labelling. And labelling a regime doesn't mean we are labelling a nation.
That's classic CCP method... to blur the line between CCP and China and Chinese people.. so that any critique of CCP is seen as anti- Chinese... But, well other nations are not stupid... and have seen through the CCPs antics...

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
CCP. CCP and it's it's of blithering buffoons does that
It does remind of something that I saw a few years back. Do you know what was it? An ISIS video mindlessly killing people just to make a video more hollywood like.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Label a nation with bad word dosen't make you like a Brahmin.
What does Brahmin have to do here in this thread? Oh if u wan2 respect the major bunch of natives here who are vegetarians, the word u are looking for is Jains.
Even meat consuming ppl here eat food in a better way. Stress on 'Better'.

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk

Craigs

Country flag
Don't know about how many people died, killed etc. Two things are for sure noticeable:
1. Deaths outside China are very few - probably as much as any other flu outbreak.
2. All Hong Kong democratic protests and even news about the same is now suppressed.

Well played CCP. It is certainly suspicious how deaths in China is so much higher than deaths outside.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Don't know about how many people died, killed etc. Two things are for sure noticeable:
1. Deaths outside China are very few - probably as much as any other flu outbreak.
2. All Hong Kong democratic protests and even news about the same is now suppressed.

Well played CCP. It is certainly suspicious how deaths in China is so much higher than deaths outside.
Indeed, HK is quite. I don't know if this is planned somehow or not. But its working in favor of CCP atleast from the perspective of HK.

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Not happening bro. We have to clean up the mess which the British and Congress Netas made in 47.

Note:- I do not support or against any party. I just love my country so I say what's in my mind.
I say capture POK and lands in KPK bordering Afghanistan. Send all the muzzies in refugee camps inside mainland Pakistan. Create a massive Hindutva campaign showcasing how natives won against decades of injustice and jihad. A swift overnight action without involving IBG can be done in order to achieve this. After few months of hue and cry by liberals and jihadis world over, start arming and training Baloch rebels on an unprecedented scale. This will greatly undermine any future Pakistani military misadventures and a greater peace may ensue.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
I say capture POK and lands in KPK bordering Afghanistan. Send all the muzzies in refugee camps inside mainland Pakistan. Create a massive Hindutva campaign showcasing how natives won against decades of injustice and jihad. A swift overnight action without involving IBG can be done in order to achieve this. After few months of hue and cry by liberals and jihadis world over, start arming and training Baloch rebels on an unprecedented scale. This will greatly undermine any future Pakistani military misadventures and a greater peace may ensue.
I agree. With ISI gone and Pak army dismantled. I bet 50% of the total global terrorism can be abolished overnight. But then again there is International community & all the blah blahs!!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles