Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

rockdog

Country flag
Its a sense of superiority. The chinese especially mainland ones are racist and look down upon Indians. Now with their shiny new cities with its modern infrastructure they feel even more superior actually to everyone in asia or africa. They feel that their only real equal is the US and to some extent western europe. How can someone who considers themselves superior accept help from someone inferior? Accepting the help would be a loss of face for the chinese leadership and would be considered as such by their population.
First, i hate racism.

To be frank, as people from mainland, our authority still wants to maintian a "so so" expression of India. The government bought two or three movies from Bollywood each year even it's not profitable and make Amir Khan as star. The Internet Censorship Office banned the word "浮尸国" to refer India on cyber which inventied by netizen. (浮尸国 is originated from that famouse thread of Gangi river with floating dead bodies...)

Chinese education system provide lots of scholarship to Indian students who study TCM in China, i guess there are 10000 each year, there are 600 students alone in Wuhan University Medical School.

The dislike of people from SouthAsia not start from Mainland China we have very little contact with India after 1962. The mainstream of "dislike" are from Singaporen, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

I was in Singapore, the local people dosen't want to rent houses to Indian, and Hongkongese & Taiwanese society have many murmuring about peeple from Indian and Pakistan and treat them as coolie since most of them are workers.

Each time if there is a robbery happened in HK jewelry store by forgeiners, the media would guess if they are from "Gang of Southasia".

https://www.guancha.cn/local/2018_03_26_451544.shtml
(Like this news, even the HK police didn't capture any, the local newspaper called the criminals are from Southasia ...)

But most Indian in mainland are students, businessman in Yiwu, chef in Indian resturant. I didn't find discrimination here.

Again, if you point a finger to mainlander, please do some investigation first. It makes you look smart.

Last edited:

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Indo-Pacific News (@IndoPac_Info) Tweeted:
Surprise: #China's Economy Is Smaller Than You Think

Why does China overvalue its GDP?

Shave off a little growth every year for the last dozen years ago, and the cumulative effect is that China is now overstating its true GDP by nearly 20%
https://t.co/wICeyIsnOT

rockdog

Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
See I told ya guys.. Pakis have the cure for this, they are not sharing it with us..

========
‪How To Protect Yourself From Corona Virus | Rabi Peerzada Interview‬

Niks_12

Country flag
First, i hate racism.

To be frank, as people from mainland, our authority still wants to maintian a "so so" expression of India. The government bought two or three movies from Bollywood each year even it's not profitable and make Amir Khan as star. The Internet Censorship Office banned the word "浮尸国" to refer India on cyber which inventied by netizen. (浮尸国 is originated from that famouse thread of Gangi river with floating dead bodies...)

Chinese education system provide lots of scholarship to Indian students who study TCM in China, i guess there are 10000 each year, there are 600 students alone in Wuhan University Medical School.

The dislike of people from SouthAsia not start from Mainland China we have very little contact with India after 1962. The mainstream of "dislike" are from Singaporen, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

I was in Singapore, the local people dosen't want to rent houses to Indian, and Hongkongese & Taiwanese society have many murmuring about peeple from Indian and Pakistan and treat them as coolie since most of them are workers.

Each time if there is a robbery happened in HK jewelry store by forgeiners, the media would guess if they are from "Gang of Southasia".

https://www.guancha.cn/local/2018_03_26_451544.shtml
(Like this news, even the HK police didn't capture any, the local newspaper called the criminals are from Southasia ...)

But most Indian in mainland are students, businessman in Yiwu, chef in Indian resturant. I didn't find discrimination here.

Again, if you point a finger to mainlander, please do some investigation first. It makes you look smart.
He is actually right in this regard. Common Chinese (incl. Mainlanders) are pretty good to Indians and their behavior etc. is also very good. It wouldn’t be possible for an Indian to survive in China otherwise. Culturally, the middle class is very similar to ours as well. Exactly same ambitions, beliefs, facing same problems etc. There are exceptions though like in a very big country but that’s normal, expected and everywhere. I can say this from my personal experience and I had a great experience in China. Believe it or not, the Chinese group who used to deliver water at my place followed Iskcon and actually singed Hare Krishna at my place once.

In a crisis, it’s the common people who suffer the most. Irrespective of how it started (eating habits etc.), please don’t demonize the ordinary Chinese. Heart goes out to the common Chinese people for their suffering and hope this crisis ends soon for them.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
May be or may be not...
=======
Looks like Iran is facing the worst hit due to Covid-19, they too delayed announcing the virus threat because of elections.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

sorcerer

Country flag
Once three cases confirmed in India, porkis in there jihadi forum started barking like

'Stop border/travel to India'
'We have to seal the border'
'Dirty India will be doomed' and etc etc

Now they have 4 confirmed cases and we have ZERO(all 3 are recovered).

am 100% sure there are many more cases as they have close relation/trade with Chinkis and iranians both are suffering by heavy Corona causalities.
They have porous border with iran.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles