Containing Iran is The Way Forward.

communismforindia

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan is supporting IRAN on the nuclear programme issue. When pakistan is supporting them why don't the Americans attack pakistan first? That is my point. As IRAN is an ISLAMIC republic pakistan will definitely support IRAN and not the Americans, so why not attack pakistan also?
Pakistan , a beggar nation can't do anything against countries that are thousands of times more stronger than them... pakistan is america , china and India's colony, dont take them too seriously, they are just muslim fanatics... most of them are like zaid hamid , their speeches are fun to hear but they seldom are real. As far as Iran is concerned I will back any country that doesnt follw the western masters... if Iran has money and brains, it should produce nuclear weapons, but on the second thought, these very same nuclear weapons can and maybe will be used by terrorists and thats what India should think about.. Iran will sympathize with terrorist groups and thus may provide them with nuclear secrets which may ultimately hurt us..

niharjhatn

:pound:

you're talking about clothes aren't you ?

Indians were living in cities with toilets in each room thousands of years ago while europeans were living in caves.
YUP

Soz for going OP again, but if I could get a picture of her naked, I would. :D

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
That's a very educational claim. I guess I am now educated. Okay then, if that makes you happy why not? Silly modern Western culture which is based on permissive Protestant values
Well, Christianity itself came from the "East". Jesus was mostly likely an Arab :laugh:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Let the Iranis and the Wahhabis kill each other fighting. The world would be better off without these Mullahs and the stone age sultans controlling the oil.

Last edited:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
The reality is there were many trails and errors in west befroe adopting certain policies... as far as Indian influence on culture goes... there is no doubt not only asia but the entire world has learned a lot from it... you may laugh and make fun as you will i believe.. and this not your fault, after all west is best philosophy has been fixed in your blood by your media and almost everything else... even your archeologists believe that early europeans appeared in suits,bowtie and boots unlike other hunter gatherers from which civillisations usually rise... I would call this unneccessary bragging. It has become a trend now to hide the real facts and cook up theories to produce your own versions of facts... let me give u a small example, the atom was discovered or atleast described by an Indian saint called maharshi kannada and not demarcritus as many westerners claim, I believe its just a counterweight to show to provide west with its own alternative so that the western pride would remain maintained.. your mentality Sir, is filled with excessive pride, so go ahead laugh your heads off but there's only one truth, which will remain...
The funny thing is, "asianobserve" isn't even a Westerner (according to his flag). He either has a huge inferiority complex or he's abusing flags.

Last edited:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Well, Christianity itself came from the "East". Jesus was mostly likely an Arab :laugh:
Many of the depictions of Jesus I see in the West show him with blond hair and blue eyes, as if he was an European :rotflmao:

IBSA

Country flag
Pakistan is supporting IRAN on the nuclear programme issue. When pakistan is supporting them why don't the Americans attack pakistan first? That is my point. As IRAN is an ISLAMIC republic pakistan will definitely support IRAN and not the Americans, so why not attack pakistan also?
Though Iran and Pakistan are islamic nations, the first is a shia country while the second is sunni. Shia and Sunni moslems have great rivalry throughout Islamic World, and so is between Iran and Pakistan. Not all islamic countries are allies each other only for being islamic.

communismforindia

Tihar Jail
Banned
Though Iran and Pakistan are islamic nations, the first is a shia country while the second is sunni. Shia and Sunni moslems have great rivalry throughout Islamic World, and so is between Iran and Pakistan. Not all islamic countries are allies each other only for being islamic.
It doesnt matter if pakistan brags about islamic brotherhood, they are nothing more than pest, they can't even protect their own ass from drones of america or talibanis, their economy grows at the rate of 0.5% , they are personal servants of america... the only thing they can do is talk... so let them atleast do that.. and enjoy the show...8)

communismforindia

Tihar Jail
Banned
The funny thing is, "asianobserve" isn't even a Westerner (according to his flag). He either has a huge inferiority complex or he's abusing flags.
plus, if he malaysian, he must be a muslim and everyone knows what muslims think of america or the west.... so yeah, he is a false flagger

IBSA

Country flag
It doesnt matter if pakistan brags about islamic brotherhood, they are nothing more than pest, they can't even protect their own ass from drones of america or talibanis, their economy grows at the rate of 0.5% , they are personal servants of america... the only thing they can do is talk... so let them atleast do that.. and enjoy the show...8)
I agree you that Pakistan is a servant of America because their corrupt elite needs American money to survive. But what I want to say is be an islamic country dont is enough motive for be allied of another islamic country. Iran and Pakistan are rivals, in Afghnistan for example.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Islam is the largest and official religion of Malaysia, although Malaysia is a multi-religious society and the Malaysian constitution guarantees religious freedom. Despite the recognition of Islam as the state religion, the first 4 prime ministers have stressed that Malaysia could function as a secular state. According to the Population and Housing Census 2000 figures, approximately 60.4 percent of the population practised Islam; 19.2 percent Buddhism; 9.1 percent Christianity; 6.3 percent Hinduism; and 2.6 percent practise Confucianism, Taoism and other traditional Chinese religions. The remainder was accounted for by other faiths, including animism, folk religion, and Sikhism while 0.9% either reported having no religion or did not provide any information.
60% of Malaysians are muslims but for the ones with prejudices, Malay means Muslim. Asianobserve may well be a Muslim but the presumptions and conclusions thereof are ridiculous.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles