Conspiracy to separate Sikhism from Hinduism

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Guru Gobind Singh Ji says so & he is my commander. If you disagree with him, I am required to kill you.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ।।
God is the creator of all. “He created air, water, fire, Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva” (Guru Granth Sahib, 504).

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
God is the creator of all. “He created air, water, fire, Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva” (Guru Granth Sahib, 504).
Yeah, but that also confirms the existence of tremurti as something above humans.

Why does guru Sahib order khalsa to take rule of all 14loks in sarbloh Granth?

Why in japji Sahib guru Sahib says many Indra brahma etc.

That just reconfirm fact that it's rotating position.

So Gurus summarizing entire dharam because kal yug will have reduced dharmic information sources.

If Gurus considered devtas nothing they wouldn't constantly mention them.

Now please argue for monogamy I want to hear that one.

Guru Sahib also uses word melech in japji Sahib.

If there's melech then there is Hindu.

Jamwal there's reason you followed Dhillon into battle, not ahead of him.

Being Hindu doesn't mean we have to ring bells & dance like some crazed brighu. It just means we don't have to hide fact that we'll never give woman out of our jaati.

You want to give your dogri sister to some gora musalman if he 'converts' in name of neo Sikhi?
You want to be limited to one wife when you can support 20?

You go ahead, Sanghas won't we stick to dharam Jamwal Sahib.

Hoshiarpur tahi Hoshiar aa.

Last edited:

Bornubus

n Sikh Religion, Siva is power of Almighty. It is synonym to like Hukam(command), Shakti(power), Vivek Budhi(Intuitive/discerning mind), Gyan Khadag(The sword of wisdom/Gurmat) and most important expression in dictionary of Sikhs. In Dasam Granth, the expression Sada Siv is used forNirankar(Formless Lord) but not for diety of hinduism called Mahadeva. Sly, in Guru Granth Sahib Siv is used primarily for Karta.

In Parallel, Hinduism use this term for Parvati, who was wife of Mahadeva. Including this other expression like Shakti, Durga, Chandika, Kalika etc. is used for physical body i.e Parvati which is not in case of Sikh Religion.

punjab47

Banned
n Sikh Religion, Siva is power of Almighty. It is synonym to like Hukam(command), Shakti(power), Vivek Budhi(Intuitive/discerning mind), Gyan Khadag(The sword of wisdom/Gurmat) and most important expression in dictionary of Sikhs. In Dasam Granth, the expression Sada Siv is used forNirankar(Formless Lord) but not for diety of hinduism called Mahadeva. Sly, in Guru Granth Sahib Siv is used primarily for Karta.

In Parallel, Hinduism use this term for Parvati, who was wife of Mahadeva. Including this other expression like Shakti, Durga, Chandika, Kalika etc. is used for physical body i.e Parvati which is not in case of Sikh Religion.
No point bothering with you, keep holding up Pakistan flags in Jammu. We'll just come shoot you, after Nashta in Lahore.

And learn & post bani in gurmukhi if you're going to be a real phuddu.

Don't insult us with melech terms like 'god' and the harami Anglo Saxon jute dane celtic roman english language.
---
Parvati? I will tell you story of Parvati

Shiv Ji te Parvati bethay si te langg da Jatt giya.
Jatt da mood band si, te Parvati ji ne keha Shiv Ji Shankar Mahadev Nu Ke tusi khol do. Bicharra na kha pi sakda na bol sakda. Inna julum taa janwar te vi nehi hunda

Shiv Ji Kehnday Eh Janwar Nee Aa, eh Jatt aa eh daa mur ke band nee Honna. Fir Soch laa

Parvati kehndi Soch Liya Vei tussi mint naal khol doo

Shiv Ji ne khol ta fir Jatt Khenda

'oi saliya burriya patola kithou chakki firdaa'

---
https://sikhunity.wordpress.com/2014/01/14/hanuman-natak-an-exegesis-in-loyalty/

The Guru recognised it for what it was instantly, and it is said he kept it in his cummerbund and often read it to his Sikhs, to provide a metaphor in loyalty to them.

But this is different hanuman, different guru gobind Singh whose name is one of Krishna name.

Different ram despite ram chandr ji being ancestor of Gurus.

It's different Bharat, in fact I'm Jamwal Khalistani & I'm living in my own world.

I will stop Chinese nukes with my 2" siri Sahib that gora Sahib authorized me to wear in 1860s.

I follow nanakshahi calendar which is gora gregorian calendar with desi dates.

I wear pant coat to wedding & only drive foreign motorcycle. I think Sikh only protects Punjab & I try to find the truth of feminist equality in my copy of Adi Granth Sahib from which I have removed all Hindu references including all Bhagat Bani.

https://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Panch_Khalsa_Diwan

I am a gadar but, I go to Mata da mandir because my ammi drags me by the ear to go.

I am clap with Jnu students Azadi Azadi Hum Ko chaiye Azadi

I believe in DINK & that all religions are same so I give same place to rapist pedophile Muhammed as I do to gareeb niwaaz bandi chor Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

I dream to one day immigrate to West & take advanced learning from Bhappas who marry their sisters & tarkhans who eat beef.

Last edited:

Bornubus

No point bothering with you, keep holding up Pakistan flags in Jammu. We'll just come shoot you, after Nashta in Lahore.

And learn & post bani in gurmukhi of you're going to be a real phuddu.

Don't insult us with melech terms like 'god' and the harami Anglo Saxon jute dane celtic roman english language.
Stop screaming like a paindu,that is a sikh source written by sikh scholars,i have added nothing from my side,so kindly beat that prick,who claimed himself sikh scholar and who wrote this.

https://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Siva

And before shooting us,do something about Sajjan and Titler who roamed free and live like a playboy and are more feared by sikhs than Sullah Aurangzeb.

And Dhillon shiromani himself married with Mallecha Musalmani who became Rani sahiba by default for which Dhillon shiromani was frowned upon by sikhs :lol:

Last edited:

punjab47

Banned
Stop screaming like a paindu,that is a sikh source written by sikh scholars,i have added nothing from my side,so kindly beat that prick,who claimed himself sikh scholar and who wrote this.

https://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Siva

And before shooting us,do something about Sajjan and Titler who roamed free and live like a playboy and are more feared by sikhs than Sullah Aurangzeb.
Tytler is in hospital right now and use your head, Sikh wiki will be full of phuddus.

How can he be Sikh scholar when he's not mard?

Guru Sahib said those with kesh but no weapons consider them half men (kusras)

This entire thread is about the kind of melechas on Sikh wiki yet you quote them without using your brain.

Read whole post BTW, that's basically what these people are like. And what you'll turn into if you follow them.

punjab47

Banned

ਭਾਰਤਮਾਂਦੇਰਾਖੇਗੁਰੂਦੇਪਿਆਰੇ।।
Bharat Ma De Rakhay Guru De Pyare.

Nothing will be able to change, what real Sirdari is.

asingh10

"Hail to the son of Shiva [Ganesh]" - Sarbloh Granth

॥ ਛਪਯ ਛੰਦ ॥ ਗਨਪਤਿ ਗੌਰੀ ਸੁਤ ਭਜਹੁ ਰਿਧਿ ਸਿਧਿ ਕੋ ਧਾਮ ॥

Worship the Master of the servants to Shiva, son of Parbati, and the house of all Ridh Sidh [mystical powers].
ਸੁਖ ਪਾਵਹੁ ਨਿਤ ਨਿਤ ਸਦਾ ਧਨ ਪਾਵਹੁ ਬਿਸ੍ਰਾਮ ॥
Forever bless me with happiness always, along with wealth and rest.
ਏਕ ਰਦਨ ਗਜ ਬਦਨ ਸਦਨ ਗੌਰੀ ਸੁਖ ਨੰਦਨ ॥
The one with One Tooth, the face of an Elephant, sitting [in the house of] Parbati as her son giving happiness [to all].
ਬੁਧਿ ਦਾਇਕ ਅਘ ਹਰਨ ਸਦਾ ਸੁਰ ਕਿਲਵਿਖ ਖੰਡਨ ॥
Giver of intellect, destroyer of pain, forever the destroyer of the Angels' [Demigods/Devtiyan] sins.
ਸੁਬੁਧਿ ਗ੍ਯਾਨ ਦਾਤਾ ਹਰੀ ਅਘ ਪਾਪ ਨਿਕੰਦਨ ॥
Giver of great intellect, Oh Hari and destroyer of sins.
ਗਨਪਤਿ ਗੌਰੀ ਦੇਵਿ ਸੁਤ ਜੈ ਜੈ ਸਿਵ ਨੰਦਨ ॥
The Master of the servants of Shiva, son of Parbati, Hail Hail to the son of Shiva [Ganesh].

Sarbloh Granth, Volume I, page 23

ਸਰਬਲੋਹ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ, ਭਾਗ ਪਹਿਲਾ, ਪੰਨਾ 23
-------
Upon reading this passage from Sarbloh Granth, one might question the scripture based on Guru Gobind Singh Ji's passage from a section called 'Devi Ji Ki Ustat':

ਮੈ ਨ ਗਨੇਸ਼ਹਿ ਪ੍ਰਿਥਮ ਮਨਾਊਂ ॥ ਕਿਸ਼ਨ ਬਿਸ਼ਨ ਕਬਹੂੰ ਨਹ ਧਿਆਊਂ ॥
I do not remember Ganesha at the start of tasks, nor do I ever contemplate upon Krishna or Vishnu.

However this contrast of perspective is nothing new in Gurmat. Depending upon the Sarguna or Nirguna perspective adopted in the poetry, different stances will appear. They are not contradictory, just as looking upon a tree with ones eyes is different than looking at the tree with a microscope. Both will appear differently, yet both are acceptable and not false.

Similar instances occur within Adi Guru Granth Sahib when talking about Krishna.

ਨ ਸੰਖੰ ਨ ਚਕ੍ਰੰ ਨ ਗਦਾ ਨ ਸਿਆਮੰ ॥
[Paramatmaa] has no conch-shell, no religious mark, no Mace, and is not dark coloured.
ਅਸ੍ਚਰਜ ਰੂਪੰ ਰਹੰਤ ਜਨਮੰ ॥
[Paramatmaa]'s form is [simply] Wondrous and is without incarnation.
- ਆਦਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ, ਅੰਗ 1359
Adi Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Page 1359
Yet in the Bhattan Di Svaiyay, it describes Paramatmaa in the Sarguna form of Krishna as follows:

ਸੰਖ ਚਕ੍ਰ ਗਦਾ ਪਦਮ ਆਪਿ ਆਪੁ ਕੀਓ ਛਦਮ ਅਪਰੰਪਰ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਲਖੈ ਕਉਨੁ ਤਾਹਿ ਜੀਉ ॥
You are the one holding the conch-shell, the mace and lotus [Krishna], and You yourself deceived [Baliraja as Bavan Avatar], Oh Limitless Par-brahm, who can know your true extent?
ਸਤਿ ਸਾਚੁ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਨਿਵਾਸੁ ਆਦਿ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਸਦਾ ਤੁਹੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਵਾਹਿ ਜੀਉ ॥੨॥੭॥
Truly you are the Changeless Form and caretaker of Lakshmi, From the beginning and forever [true] You are, Vahiguru Vahiguru Vahiguru Vah Ji.
- ਆਦਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ, ਅੰਗ 1402
Adi Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 1402

The following post will be from Vichar Sagar, which will demonstrate the Nirguna perspective very clearly. A standard in the curriculum of Taksals and Sampradyas for traditional scriptural learning; its main focus is dealing with the sophisticated perspective of Advaita [non-dualism].

http://www.manglacharan.com/manglac...08/hail-to-son-of-shiva-ganesh-sarbloh_2.html

"I am that Pure Infinite [Being]" - Vichar Sagar Granth

ਜੋ ਸੁਖ ਨਿੱਤ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਵਿਭੁ ਨਾਮ ਰੂਪ ਆਧਾਰ ॥
That Blissful, Everlasting, Consciousness, which is the support of all Names and Form [Maya].
ਮਤਿ ਨ ਲਖੇ ਜਿਹਿ ਮਤਿ ਲਖੈ ਸੋ ਮੈਂ ਸ਼ੁੱਧ ਅਪਾਰ ॥1।
[That non-dual] which is not understandable with the mind [which is engrossed with vices] yet understandable with the mind [which has wisdom and unattached], I am that Pure Infinite [non-dual Being]. [An uncertain pupil asks Nichal Das; why have you not first paid salutation to Shiv Ji or other important deities? Response below]
ਅਬਧਿ ਅਪਾਰ ਸਰੂਪ ਮਮ ਲਹਰੀ ਵਿਸ਼ਨ ਮਹੇਸ਼ ॥
I am That limitless, infinite form, whose waves are Vishnu and Shiva.
ਵਿਧਿ ਰਵਿ ਚੰਦਾ ਵਰੁਣ ਯਮ ਸ਼ਕਤਿ ਧਨੇਸ਼ ਗਨੇਸ਼ ॥2॥
[my waves are] Brahma, the Sun, Moon, Varun Devta, the Messenger of Death, Shakti, Kuber, Ganesh. Vichar Sagar, Page 1
Nichal Dās (1791-1863), author of Vichar Sagar, was a very prominent Vedāntist scholar. His work was written in Brij Bhāshā, and quickly became apart of the curriculum amongst the traditional scholarly lineage schools, the Udasi's and Nirmala's. The main point of the book was to expound upon the philosophy of Advāitā Vedāntā, the non-dualistic approach in the Vedas. The same philosophy underpins Gurmat, hence the start of every scripture begins with . The passage above is the 'Manglācharan', the beginning passage in salutation to their focus of worship, in Vichār Sāgar. Traditionally in Sikh literature, one would find Manglācharan's to , to Devi Ma Shakti, Nanak-Gūrū Gōbind Singh, and occasionally Ganesh. However this concept of recognizing, and using the Mantra of ਸੋਹੰ [I am That], That being the Infinite Ultimate Consciousness, is present in Gurmat.

ਤਤੁ ਨਿਰੰਜਨੁ ਜੋਤਿ ਸਬਾਈ ਸੋਹੰ ਭੇਦੁ ਨ ਕੋਈ ਜੀਉ ॥
That true immaculate all pervading consciousness, I am It, and It is Me, there is no difference between us.
ਅਪਰੰਪਰ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਪਰਮੇਸਰੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰੁ ਮਿਲਿਆ ਸੋਈ ਜੀਉ ॥੫॥੧੧॥
[That] Infinite, Master of All, Highest Ishvara; Nanak says through the Guru, I have merged with That.Adi Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Page 599

http://www.manglacharan.com/manglacharan/2015/8/11/i-am-that-pure-infinite-being-vichar-sagar-granth

punjab47

Banned
Swayed by Ranjit Singh's wealth, the Hyderabadi state was all but under his influence. (76)With the subtle maneuvering of Chandu Lal, the Lahore court even formed a conspiracy to eject the EIC from its more profitable domains!

http://tisarpanth.blogspot.com/2015/08/guardians-of-gobind_16.html

The demise of Sher-e-Punjab. The subsequent tragedies, which would befall his empire, are said to have originated from Guru Gobind Singh Ji's imprecation forbidding any edifice being constructed in his name.
--
Problem with these khalistanis is that they ultimately want to destroy Sikhi. Their whole charade of wanting political control, while they sit in Patiala, Chandigarh or London is just that.

Notice, they never responded even back then. Even though it was many koh closer for them.

--

Nehi Main Ni Hindu, Nehi main Ni Hindu banna
Ahh Ahh Nehi Nehi

Last edited:

asingh10

Treachery runs in the blood of Khalistanis. Right after the Jallianwala massacre, later that month Dyer was made a honorary Sikh in the Hari Mandir by Arur Singh the manager of the temple and grandfather of the Khalistani Simranjit Mann who is the chief of SAD(A). Dyer said he could not grow long hair or even give up smoking but Arur Singh said that's ok he can stop smoking gradually. The only qualification Dyer had to be made a true Khalsa was that he had brutally murdered hundreds of unarmed Punjabi civilians by firing on a peaceful gathering.

https://books.google.com/books?id=X...ATo3YHACA&ved=0CBwQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

asingh10

Sufi Sirhindi on the martyrdom of 6th Guru, associates it with great defeat of Hindus. Any misconceived notions about Sikhs being like Muslims etc should be clear after this.

asingh10

Serious question though @asingh10

So then is that stuff about Gurus being Sargun avatar nonsense or just that as humans they pray to devtas but the atma is part of parmatma so higher or same as devtas at same time.

I just know what Bhimsa Ji said regarding who's foremost of men.

See Sikhi as way to reorient civilization towards ksytria instead of shramanic values.

Are tremurtis higher/more powerful than Gurus then? Some pandit says that but it sounds off,
Saw this :-

ਜਗ ਅਉਰੁ ਨ ਯਾਹਿ ਮਹਾ ਤਮ ਮੈ ਅਵਤਾਰੁ ਉਜਾਗਰੁ ਆਨਿ ਕੀਅਉ ॥
जग अउरु न याहि महा तम मै अवतारु उजागरु आनि कीअउ ॥
jag a-or na yaahi mahaa tam mai avtaar ujaagar aan kee-a-o.
In the great darkness of this world, the Lord revealed Himself, incarnated as Guru Arjun.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Good source when Sikhs and Hindus of Punjab had common worship places and mahants (which were latter broken by that day's kahlistanis and britishers)!!

The most intriguing part is the pictures shown here (and various historical texts)which Khalistanis have been keeping under the wraps so that they don't get exposed no doubt they were the agents of brits and now pakis!

http://sanatansikhi.blogspot.in/sea...d-max=2012-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=7

Last edited:

asingh10

Dr Ambedkar initially considered conversion to Sikhism, to remain in the bounds of Hindu culture. Considered conversion to Sikhism as an advantage to Hindus.

OTH conversion to Abrahmaic religions would denationalize depressed Hindus

From Dhananjay Keer's autobiography of Dr. Ambedkar "Dr. Ambedkar: Life and Mission".

https://books.google.com/books?id=B-2d6jzRmBQC&pg=PA279&lpg=PA279#v=onepage&q&f=false

On Dr. Ambedkar's interactions with the Sikh mission :-

http://bhupindersingh.ca/2006/10/14/dr-ambedkar-and-sikhism/

Last edited:

asingh10

On the texts that used to be taught in Sikh schools

From Harjit Singh Oberoi's "The Construction of Religious Boundaries: Culture, Identity, and Diversity ". This book sheds light on what pre-Singh Sabha Sikhism used to look like. He has receieved threats from neo Sikhs.

Last edited:

mikhail

Country flag
Same or not,Sikhs and Sanatan Dharmics are blood brothers and are genetically connected to each other and both follow the tenets of Dharma and both are part of the Dharmic group of religions.I would rather die a glorious death fighting along the side of a brave Sikh brother in the battlefield than live in utter humiliation for the rest of my life living beside a Bengali godless commie!!

asingh10

The following is an alleged letter sent by Baba Banda Singh Bahadur Ji to Sawai Jai Singh Amber urging a pan Hindu alliance during his struggle against the Mughals:

J.N. Sarkar’s transcripts of the Jaipur Kapaddwara records contain a letter that may be from Banda to Jai Singh of Amber. The letter begins with Banda’s characteristic salutation ‘Fateh darshan and expresses the writer’s surprise at Jai Singh s having ‘forsaken Hindu dharma, especially since ‘Akal Purakh has commanded that the time of the Turks has reached its end and it is the turn of the Hindus.’ The letter states that ‘the foundation of dharma must be strengthened’ and asks Jai Singh to join the writer in marching on Delhi ‘to kill the oppressive Turks.’ It ends by stating that ‘I do not need sovereignty (shahi) but have been sent by Akal Purakh to strengthen the foundations of dharma (National Library, Calcutta, Sarkar transcripts, notebook 105, p. 2). The exact nature of the letter is problematic, especially as the original is not listed in the latest catalogue of the Kapaddwara collection (Bahura and Singh 1988). The grammar and diction are occasionally irregular, and the transcription bears the name “Guru Gobind’ at the bottom, although it is unclear whether the words are an addition by Sarkar or by a Jaipur scribe or record-keeper. It is of course also possible that the letter represents a transcript of a forged letter sent to Jai Singh in the name of Banda.

Source: Sikh Religion, Culture and Ethnicity by Christopher Shackle, Gurharpal Singh and Arvind-pal Singh Mandair. Curzon Press, Richmond, Surrey, pg’s 44-45.

https://books.google.com/books?id=AbvEvRK5vkgC&pg=PA44&dq=banda+jai+singh+amber&hl=en&ei=XSXUTLbmJNHwnge9ybzYBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result#v=onepage&q=banda jai singh amber&f=false

asingh10

An alleged incident of Guru Gobind Singh Ji sending troops to aid Baba Vaishnav Das who was defending Ayodhya. I cannot verify the veracity of this so take it with a pinch of salt.

The historian at the court of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Gyani Gyansingh, has named the Marathas under Shivaji in the south, the Pandaras in the east, the Rajputs in the west, Chatrasal of Bundelkhand, and the Ninth Guru as warriors of the same pan-Indian War of Liberation (Sri Guru Panth Prakash, Purvardh). Finally Rajendra Singh narrates the story of Baba Vaishnavadas's appeal to Shri Guru Govind Das to liberate the birthplace of Lord Rama. Baba Vaishnavadas was a disciple of Samarth Ramdas (Shivaji's Guru) who had raised an army of Chimta-dhari Sannyasis. His repeated attempts to liberate the site had not met with success. The Guru accepted his invitation and arrived in Ayodhya via Prayag. Baba Vaishnavadas was finally successful in liberating the holy site, with the eighteen-year old Guru at the helm. This is recorded in the Alamgir-Nama.
http://www.hindunet.org/home/sikh/rverma/rsingh.html

Apparently the only source for this is a pamphlet distributed by Baba Ramlakhhansharan in 1976 who was associated with the Ram Janambhoomi movement.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles