Congressional resolution introduced backing India’s UNSC bid

AnantS

Country flag
Nothing, because they didn't need us then. But now they do.
They needed our market years ago. At least since 2005, which led to 2008 nuke deal agreement. Yet the CBM which we gave to them are mostly after 2008. So your presumption is not correct

Now you're talking. This is what I've been talking about in all my posts above. We wouldn't have got those things if they didn't need us now.
Sorry but what I am talking is about why talk of UNSC support by US is all B.S. Nuke deal is independent of UNSC support.

Its not about Indo-China confrontation, its about US-China confrontation. US can see that there might come a time very soon when they will have to tackle China and for that they need India. Since we know americans are 2 faced crows, lets use this opportunity to juice them. Take what we want. Because in a few years or maybe a decade, they might not need us anymore and won't give us anything.
Americans are more clever than you think. They are sniping on your naval assets, want to snipe on your military assets and are formally sniping on Indian civilian population. They are arming and paying your enemy nation: Pakistan. Protecting her terror assets. All US wants is to poke China and place forward India for war fighting. Basically US is looking for India to become another Pakistan like country for China.

Now again question arises, when your favorite leaders like Modi are falling on backwards to please US by allowing FDI 100% in defense etc Do you think Indian NetaBabu are capable of outsmarting US?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Do you think Indian NetaBabu are capable of outsmarting US?
Indians have outsmarted the US a couple of times if I remember correctly. They can do it again.

All US wants is to poke China and place forward India for war fighting. Basically US is looking for India to become another Pakistan like country for China.
Fine. Lets just see. TIme will tell.

AnantS

Country flag
Indians have outsmarted the US a couple of times if I remember correctly. They can do it again.
They have but mostly when they had back of another power. But most of the time they lost because of procrastination, overestimating its place in world affairs-followed by underwhelming response.

Fine. Lets just see. TIme will tell.
Indeed, hope for the best

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles