Congress to arm Bangladeshi illegals against Bodo Tribals

Glint

Country flag
When someone makes some comparison and any remark is made in that context, it is imperative that sense of proportion is applied. Read about 1950 massacres of hindus in BD by BD muslims and then see if something like that has happened for whites.
I do agree that aztec heritage of Mexicans causes them to be more criminal than whites , they are full of drug warlordism and sexual assaults but magnitude is different.
Although you're correct, I'm gonna say it again. I was being sarcastic *_*

parijataka

Country flag
What love for illegal law breakers ... Mamata didi should pack her bags for Bangladesh.

Who is Modi to oust Bangladeshis, says Mamata Banerjee

"Modi has no right to say he will oust Bangladeshis from West Bengal. Who is he? He is nobody," Banerjee, chief of the Trinamool Congress, said.

"I dare you to touch them [Bangladeshis]. Modi is playing divisive politics in West Bengal," said Banerjee, whose state borders Bangladesh.

In his speeches in West Bengal, Modi, the Gujarat Chief MInister, had said that illegal Bangladeshi immigrants should keep their bags packed after May 16, the day of the election results.

He had also taken jibes at Mamata Banerjee, accusing her of backing the illegal immigrants for votes.

In a speech in Bankura on May 4, Modi said: "Those who are Bangladeshi infiltrators will have to go back."

bose

Country flag
^^^ what is more idiculous and saddening is that, the bengalis(even the legal one) still vote for her
@arnabmit @bose , your response?
It does not matter what Mamta thinks... All illegal Bangladeshis except the persecuted Hindus needed to be thrown out of India... India simply can not take their burden and open to terrorist activities...

Care should be taken on not to identify genuine Indian citizens as Bangladeshis else the whole exercise will be a failure and it will back fire...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It does not matter what Mamta thinks... All illegal Bangladeshis except the persecuted Hindus needed to be thrown out of India... India simply can not take their burden and open to terrorist activities...

Care should be taken on not to identify genuine Indian citizens as Bangladeshis else the whole exercise will be a failure and it will back fire...
Its difficult to identify and deport illegal bangladeshis even with state and central govt co operation but here, we have mamata openly saying she will protect illegals. So how will the illegals be deported again?

That said, I am not asking your opinion on what should be done which I think almost every one here will agree on .I am asking why mamata is being voted into power when she is openly issuing such statements? Bengalis dont want to live with india or don't really care about the bagage which will come with illegals? I think this is doubt in every non bengali mind:notsure:

For all intents and purposes, the commie dogs despite thier anti national agenda will never openly issue a pro china/anti national statement like mamata has done here. So WTH is happening in the supoosed intellectual paradise of Bengal? Or is there something else gojng on there which rest of India does not know?

I will end my post with what I told @DivineHeretic wrt Assam. You people will be responsible for whats happening in your state and no one else. Assam voted for CONdogs thrice continuously and are now reaping the "benefits". Dont think your position will be any different

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Mamata is a case of stereotypes playing themselves out. In this case, the stereotype that Bengal's polity consists of people with a false sense of intellectual superiority complex (i.e. people who like the smell of their own flatulence). They hate it when confronted with rational thought. Mamata has a big enough head to carry all of Bengal's problems, but one that's not big enough to process rational thought (jailing cartoonists, deeming all who contradict her "See Pea Yem woarkaars," calling Modi a terrorist, when it's her partymen that terrorized Tata Motors employees and management into leaving her state, etc.).

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Mamata is a case of stereotypes playing themselves out. In this case, the stereotype that Bengal's polity consists of people with a false sense of intellectual superiority complex (i.e. people who like the smell of their own flatulence). They hate it when confronted with rational thought. Mamata has a big enough head to carry all of Bengal's problems, but one that's not big enough to process rational thought (jailing cartoonists, deeming all who contradict her "See Pea Yem woarkaars," calling Modi a terrorist, when it's her partymen that terrorized Tata Motors employees and management into leaving her state, etc.).
Yeah but the question is why do bengali people vote for her?

For eg, DMK has a 20% vote bank which will always vote for DMK regardless of anything else- minorities, dalits, and certain oldies of the anti hindi protest time frame form its vote bank. So what about mamata?

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Because her party workers are schzo rowdies just like her, and use carrots (bribes) and sticks (intimidation) to bring votes. Another reason is that Bengalis are still disgusted with the Left Front. TMC may be rowdy, schizo, and incompetent by our standards, but it's done a slightly better job than the Left Front so far. The Left Front of WB is a completely different animal from LDF of Kerala (although the constituent parties of both are the 'same'). LDF is center-left (and sometimes even center-right), while Left Front is consistently far-left. They weren't as criminal as TMC is now. They just got thrown out, because today's aspirational middle-classes are incompatible with far-leftism. Then again, TMC was voted to power only once, and we've had very high turnouts in Bengal this time. Let's see how it pans out.

bose

Country flag
Its difficult to identify and deport illegal bangladeshis even with state and central govt co operation but here, we have mamata openly saying she will protect illegals. So how will the illegals be deported again?
It is not that difficult to identify and deport illigals... Bangladeshis speak Bangali in a diffferent way which can be identified...

Mamta is shamelessly playing communal line... as 30% minorities are behind her... else she will lose the election without their support...

That said, I am not asking your opinion on what should be done which I think almost every one here will agree on .I am asking why mamata is being voted into power when she is openly issuing such statements? Bengalis dont want to live with india or don't really care about the bagage which will come with illegals? I think this is doubt in every non bengali mind:notsure:
The people of Bengal are helpless against the strong arm politics of Left earlier and TMC now... the Gondas who were with the left front for last 32 years are now with the TMC... anyone standing against them will be have very hard time... anyone who does not fall in their line are given the short shift specially in the villages where 80% of population lives...

I see a silver lining in this election ... BJP is comming up very fast and it is expected to catch up with Congress with 17% of the votes share in Bengal... People of Bengal have to wait for another 5 - 8 years atleast till the TMC looses its strength...

Rest assured Bangalis are very patriotic and love their motherland...

For all intents and purposes, the commie dogs despite thier anti national agenda will never openly issue a pro china/anti national statement like mamata has done here. So WTH is happening in the supoosed intellectual paradise of Bengal? Or is there something else gojng on there which rest of India does not know?

I will end my post with what I told @DivineHeretic wrt Assam. You people will be responsible for whats happening in your state and no one else. Assam voted for CONdogs thrice continuously and are now reaping the "benefits". Dont think your position will be any different
Communist are finished in Bengal... they do not have young leader to take them forward... It is to be seen how quickly BJP feels the void and put up a strong show against TMC... I see a bright furure of BJP in Bengal...

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
1. Only Mamata and Trinamool was persistant enough to fight against Lefts for over 2 decades.

2. Mamata actually IS doing a lot of work in rural areas particularly. Although large scale industries are still weary of her, she has managed to build quite a good base for small scale industries and also, more involved administration in developing the rural areas.

3. Lack of option, as the bengalis mostly hate INC; and BJP has been having an 'also ran' status for quite while due to lack of any sign of organisational structure or dedicated workers. I doubt BJP might do anything special this time around having fielded a bunch of clowns except may be a few upsetting incident against Trinamool solely for Modi's rising popularity and dissatisfaction to Mamata Bibi.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Rest assured Bangalis are very patriotic and love their motherland...
Good post expect the quoted part.

It is simply not required. Of course Bengalis ARE patriot, why do you need to emphasis that? Those who think otherwise can go f&%k themselves.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@bose and @jackprince

:lol: I was not questining the patriotism of bengalis. Sad that you took it that way. I was actually being even more harsh and was questioning their "sanity" when it came to voting

Seriously, how do you expect to stay within india after being overwhelmed by bangladeshis? Thats what I meant when I asked whether they dint care to be with india any more since I dont see any way of "west" bengal being there with india when your demographics changes

And whats with the 30% muslim vote share? Is it to mean that they are supporting illegal migration of their brethren from across the border? If yes, what are the hindus there doing? If you cant get a govt of choice when you are 70% how exactly are you all planning on getting the govt of your choice when you are minority?

I will again say the same thing- you will reap what you sow. And dont worry, no one will question bengali patriotism because as of now there is not much choice left for any of us other than be patriotic, and in your case, its more important than that of ours. And I am fairly certain what will happen to west bengal if it is reunited with their cousins in the east and I think the hindus of WB atleast know that reality ;)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
May be in 2035 headlines will be that " bengali govt to arm the muslim settlers against militant hindus in west bengal":thumb:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Because her party workers are schzo rowdies just like her, and use carrots (bribes) and sticks (intimidation) to bring votes. Another reason is that Bengalis are still disgusted with the Left Front. TMC may be rowdy, schizo, and incompetent by our standards, but it's done a slightly better job than the Left Front so far. The Left Front of WB is a completely different animal from LDF of Kerala (although the constituent parties of both are the 'same'). LDF is center-left (and sometimes even center-right), while Left Front is consistently far-left. They weren't as criminal as TMC is now. They just got thrown out, because today's aspirational middle-classes are incompatible with far-leftism. Then again, TMC was voted to power only once, and we've had very high turnouts in Bengal this time. Let's see how it pans out.
From what I have read, it seems like TMC is on its way to sweep the polls, which is surprising considering the state of affairs of WB.

Country flag
This just reveals what traitors congress really are and the extent they will go to keep their power.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
@

:lol: I was not questining the patriotism of bengalis. Sad that you took it that way. [/QUOTE]

I didn't read what you wrote. I replied to [MENTION=3698]bose
about his apologetic tone where he insists that Bengalis are patriotic!

The problem, is the the Bengali Hindus like any civilized and thinking group of people do not vote en block and supports who the individual thinks to be fit to represent him. But the Muslim population are a wholly different bowl of soup. Particularly, the illegals as they depend on the political parties so much, the parties can count on their en block vote.

there seems to be a view circling in web community that the average Bengalis do not mind the illegals coming from BD. Actually, we mind and mind quite a bit! I personally hate it, and in my childhood I hated even the Hindus coming from that side - and still dislike. But the Muslims coming are more trouble and we definitely want them gone - and most around me do too. But there simply is NO political will to it!

Just imagine how worse the situation in Bengal is that people are forced to elect the govt. headed by a loony like Mamata!

And, bro don't worry. WB is never going to unite with BD, ever. Fact is, I wonder why such a wild suggestion might even come to anyone's mind, as not a single bengali - from WB - have even given a single thought about such a stupid idea!

have you heard of famous bengali Adda? We, the Bengalis, love to argue intellectually - and that love has gotten us here. We are too much ideologically motivated than to look into the pragmatic side of the things.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And, bro don't worry. WB is never going to unite with BD, ever. Fact is, I wonder why such a wild suggestion might even come to anyone's mind, as not a single bengali - from WB - have even given a single thought about such a stupid idea

Its not your or bengali thought per se but its an inevitable consequence of demographic change. Sad, but true :(

Country flag
If congress stays in power do not be surprised to see an article 370 for illegal Bangladeshis in the future.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles