Conference out in SSB interview

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
GUYS I HAD APPEARED FOR THE SSB INTERVIEW FOR OTA ON 30TH DEC TO 3RD JANUARY AND AT THE END I ALONG WITH THE WHOLE 16 SCREENED IN MEMBERES OF 34 SSB ALLAHABAD WAS REJECTED:p.And we guys entered the elite club of ssb rejects in which other famous members are Amitabh Bachan,Shahrukh Khan,Rahul Dravid and APJ Abdul Kalam .
I think i was aborder case coz ssb board had given some situation reaction type questions for me and another candidate during conference.Any way when the final result came none of our's name was on it.And for me this was my first and last chance for all types of SB due to various factors like age and poor academics.Even though tears were coming down from our eyes every one appreciated the decision of the board and walked out the campus with keeping their heads straight coz we are born to be fighters.
That means probably my dream of becoming a commisioned officer in army may remain as a dream in this life.Any way i knew this is not the end and i will try my best for any thing like CAPF or IB.

Neil

Country flag
hard luck mate... but at least u tried...!! kudos to that...!!:hail:

anyways BEST OF LUCK for your future...!!

btw OTA - chennai...?? my school friend is also over there right now...

Lions Of Punjab

Country flag
r u sure u can't apply ? TGC (for engineers) allows u upto 27 years , CDS upto 24 .

Ankit Purohit

Country flag
GUYS I HAD APPEARED FOR THE SSB INTERVIEW FOR OTA ON 30TH DEC TO 3RD JANUARY AND AT THE END I ALONG WITH THE WHOLE 16 SCREENED IN MEMBERES OF 34 SSB ALLAHABAD WAS REJECTED:p.And we guys entered the elite club of ssb rejects in which other famous members are Amitabh Bachan,Shahrukh Khan,Rahul Dravid and APJ Abdul Kalam .
I think i was aborder case coz ssb board had given some situation reaction type questions for me and another candidate during conference.Any way when the final result came none of our's name was on it.And for me this was my first and last chance for all types of SB due to various factors like age and poor academics.Even though tears were coming down from our eyes every one appreciated the decision of the board and walked out the campus with keeping their heads straight coz we are born to be fighters.
That means probably my dream of becoming a commisioned officer in army may remain as a dream in this life.Any way i knew this is not the end and i will try my best for any thing like CAPF or IB.
Don't worry brother ,try in T A Army ,i am also preparing for TA

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles