Computer Console Gaming thread

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
AMD ‘Zen 4’ 5nm Products Will Launch In 2021, 5nm Yield Has Already Crossed 7nm

AMD has been on a red hot streak lately and it looks like it can't get anything wrong. If this report from China Times is to be believed (and this is usually a reliable source) then TSMC's 5nm testing is going very well and the first 3 customers have already been locked in - including AMD. According to the schedule obtained by China Times, AMD's 5nm products will be landing in early 2021 with mass production for 5nm scheduled in 2020.

https://wccftech.com/amd-zen-4-5-nm-launching-2021/

Good times ahead ! Otherwise Intel to Dahi jama ke baitha tha...:dude:

Aashk

Country flag
what is the price of Quadro p2000 in the second-hand market? I found a guy who wants to sell it, he wanted to sell it at 20,000.00 prices but agreed on 15,000.00 should I go ahead with it?
gyaanis should help here

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
what is the price of Quadro p2000 in the second-hand market? I found a guy who wants to sell it, he wanted to sell it at 20,000.00 prices but agreed on 15,000.00 should I go ahead with it?
gyaanis should help here
Sounds about right.

cannonfodder

Country flag
AMD Socket will change in this iteration zen 4, expect lot of second hand desktop components (CPU+MB) being dropped on e-bay if its really good.

Between AMD desktop scored big time over black friday/cyber monday over intel. Youtubers are not happy with 10th gen intel desktop processor, AMD will continue with higher desktop share atleast next year. Dont see intel pulling off any miracle till 2021.

AMD ‘Zen 4’ 5nm Products Will Launch In 2021, 5nm Yield Has Already Crossed 7nm

AMD has been on a red hot streak lately and it looks like it can't get anything wrong. If this report from China Times is to be believed (and this is usually a reliable source) then TSMC's 5nm testing is going very well and the first 3 customers have already been locked in - including AMD. According to the schedule obtained by China Times, AMD's 5nm products will be landing in early 2021 with mass production for 5nm scheduled in 2020.

https://wccftech.com/amd-zen-4-5-nm-launching-2021/

Good times ahead ! Otherwise Intel to Dahi jama ke baitha tha...:dude:

A chauhan

Country flag
gyaanis should help here
Looks good, card was launched in 2017, 15000₹ looks right if card is in good condition but if not so then RX580 with better performance comes at the same price. :biggrin2: But you might need a new smps for it. Still one is workstation card and the other is desktop one.

Last edited:

A chauhan

Country flag
Anyone played death stranding yet?
Nope, how's the game ?

BTW I am tired with the games having mainly NPCs, AI isn't as exciting as it was once. Multiplayer like PUBG should be encouraged :biggrin2:

Haldiram

Country flag
What category does this came fall into? is it free world exploration, arcade? FPS? everything mixed.

Samurai roams around with a sword and picks fights with others. This is half Vice City, half Mortal Kombat.

Roshan

Country flag
What category does this came fall into? is it free world exploration, arcade? FPS? everything mixed.

Samurai roams around with a sword and picks fights with others. This is half Vice City, half Mortal Kombat.

Seems to be a hack and slash type rpg.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles