Communal tension erupted in Malda

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
dekho yaar ek baat sunn lo... ghar wapsi but prem se is the only peaceful way to control them ...

other ways cannot be peaceful. This is the true fact .. because in their religion it is a compulsion that don't co exist with people whom they think are non believers.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Seems TMCongress has screwed the state, Mamta Banerjee has no guts to kick BD Muslims out of India, weak woman. After some days Bengali Hindus will start to leave WB and after that other Hindus might be kicked out of WB as Hindus were kicked out from the J&K.

In short J&K story is repeating itself in WB. Well done Bhadralok people !
Don't blame Mamta for all the mess.

It is the Communist party which screwed this state for 35 years and all bhardlok need a wrap on their knuckles for letting this happen.

harsh

Country flag
Don't blame Mamta for all the mess.

It is the Communist party which screwed this state for 35 years and all bhardlok need a wrap on their knuckles for letting this happen.
Ohhh come on
now you are saying because communist do it first so everyone can do this type of anti national non sense. ............ communist rape west bengal for 35 years now TMC is doing and after that some other pro islamic anti hindu anti national and pro paki government come but we will we will blame communists for this.

Kyuki suhagraat to communists ne hi manai thi
You know why because communists had the first night after that bengal got comfortable with islamic appeasing rapes

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Ohhh come on
now you are saying because communist do it first so everyone can do this type of anti national non sense. ............ communist rape west bengal for 35 years now TMC is doing and after that some other pro islamic anti hindu anti national and pro paki government come but we will we will blame communists for this.

Kyuki suhagraat to communists ne hi manai thi
You know why because communists had the first night after that bengal got comfortable with islamic appeasing rapes
Communist brought them in and gave ration cards. Mamta just took it to logical conclusion. It is not that Malda became muslim hotbed in 2 years.

No one gave Mamta certificate of innocence. Just putting the blame where it actually lies- ie commies.

airtel

Country flag
hello friends , we all know the problem ................and we can not change the past , but what we should do now ??

please tell me why all these left liberals are so powerful in all the countries ?? how to fight with these left liberals ?? how to implement 1 child policy like china , to stop this population explosion ??

airtel

Country flag
according to me iran -saudi war will be a good opportunity , we all know that the wahabi ideology & suadi money is behind this mess in India .

destruction of middle east will stop the funding of these terrorists .................now read the comments of foreign countries ( like rooshvforum) , those western countries are also facing similar kind of problems & their media is also silent ...............I wish a full fledged war between all the muslim countries and their destruction .............after that any Atheist-communist country occupy them & ban all the religions , destroy all the mosques and kabba , ban burka & sharia , implement 1 child policy and force them to study some science .

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
hello friends , we all know the problem ................and we can not change the past , but what we should do now ??

please tell me why all these left liberals are so powerful in all the countries ?? how to fight with these left liberals ?? how to implement 1 child policy like china , to stop this population explosion ??
Did you notice how some while ago the Intolerant undercover brigade led by Khangressi using SRK + Amir + Commi + Liberals tag-teamed against govt but later on got countered by Anupam Kher's Team and got exposed big time.

Later on the links of those writers and "award winners" with Khangress were exposed.Specially hypocrisy of that SRK(Muslim doing Alcohol Ads) and Amir got exposed. Amir got dropped in "Incredible India" campaign now.... good riddance of that BC.

We need to use "Democracy" and "freedom of speech" to troll back and expose those LiberTURDS bent on to destroy India BUT... but we need to make sure that this Khangress is out of power for some time or else they would make sure to turn India into Muslim/Xian majority.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Well guys, I met a Bengali couple came here in Haryana. They tell that Mamta Benarji wins election illegally.
People are forced to vote for her with the help of gunmen. If Mamta loses somewhere, they are threatened to be killed. :mad:

jaci_zenfone2

Seems TMCongress has screwed the state, Mamta Banerjee has no guts to kick BD Muslims out of India, weak woman. After some days Bengali Hindus will start to leave WB and after that other Hindus might be kicked out of WB as Hindus were kicked out from the J&K.

In short J&K story is repeating itself in WB. Well done Bhadralok people !
Mamta has the biggest biggest vote bank in the name of minority,She will do anything to keep this voters happy.WB Has Huge Debt. to pay to central but they are donating bicycle to madrasas and at the same time requesting the central government to dismis their debt.

Sent from my ASUS_Z008D using Tapatalk

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Almost no coverage on tv news channels, no significant mention by any political party. Just remember the nauseating circus put on by media scum and Hindu hating securalist scum on Dadri or even more 'churches under attack' gutter spewed by both Hindi-English news channels.
Now where is this intolerance brigade? I wonder....
It seems Malda riots have been completely ignored by mainstream media. Curiosity took me to Mamta baneerjee official tweeter handle to grasp her reaction,was surprised to see that while she is busy greeting birthday wishes to kapil dev and Ar rehman no tweet from her on Pathankot terror attack nor Malda riots. Fucking politicians !democracy has fucked this country ,no HOPE!
do you guys think the world care about what happens to our hindu people?
No one gives a fukk about us man. It is us who kept brain washing our children that every religion is same.

I see these images every where in my city.

SRK/Amir would be silent as usual since they are Secular and here non-Seculars suffered.

btw Amir is dropped from "Incredible India" campaign due to his stupid and immature comments recently about Intolerance. :gtfo:

But here we have got die hard SRK fans.
I think we should stop fighting these posters boys of some xyz agency.
These Pakis are shameless prostitutes like their army. Lets treat them like that.
Mamta has the biggest biggest vote bank in the name of minority,She will do anything to keep this voters happy.WB Has Huge Debt. to pay to central but they are donating bicycle to madrasas and at the same time requesting the central government to dismis their debt.

Sent from my ASUS_Z008D using Tapatalk
It is vice versa man. Muslims blocks are keeping her in seat. She is just a mask. Sold out to be in lime light.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Well guys, I met a Bengali couple came here in Haryana. They tell that Mamta Benarji wins election illegally.
People are forced to vote for her with the help of gunmen. If Mamta loses somewhere, they are threatened to be killed. :mad:
This couple could be lying and just covering up for their own cowardice and secular fallacies! Mamta cannot have gunmen in each and every polling booth and she cannot kill al 6.5 Crore Hindus....That's one of the most preposterous BS I've heard from anyone!

I'll tell you an incident, there was this incident where a Hindu girl from a poor family was rapped by islamic goons from TMC and whole of Kolkata was up in arms and there were protests by commies and street protests and almost all begalis I met from various works of life said they will never vote for mamta, however when local body elections were conducted TMC won handsomely. I could not fathom this!

Few days latter I was having drink with a Kolkota bengali and he spill the beans after I told him the above incident, he said and these were his exact word if I remember clearly.....'bengali (Hindu) brains have mutated to a level where they will vote for their own killers, so that they can be called secular / leftist / progressive, whenever they will meet an outsider who shows worry about the situation they will lie from their teeth to sound nationalists, however they will vote for anyone who gives them opportunity for freeloading even if their daughters are rapped by mulims'......I told him bengali population should be transferred to bangadesh.....he said Cheers!! I laughed it out.......

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Relax, take some deep breaths. It is a well known fact that police in India are brutal and torture innocent people all the time.
not more than US cops...........
People in India are also very disciplined as if?

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
"West Bengal has witnessed a spike in communal violence during Mamata Banerjee's tenure. There have been the infamous Canning and Deganga Riots and communal incidents increased to 106 in 2013. The previous five years witnessed about 12-40 communal incidents.

Mamata understood the importance of Muslim support during the Nandigram agitation in 2007
Many attribute the recent belligerence of Muslim hardliners in West Bengal to the politics of appeasement played by Mamata ever since she came to power.

Is there any appeasement? If yes, what are the dangers? What are her political compulsions? Has her slogan of Maa Mati Manush taken a back seat?

"When she came to power the entire state was behind her. Now her administration has failed to meet expectations. With the elections approaching, she is now relying on the 30% Muslim vote to come back to power. (Muslim votes are a deciding factor in 120-125 seats) She is also relying on the muscle power provided by some Muslim leaders and clerics. She has created a Frankenstein Monster through her policies," says a source close to the government."

He is referring to the imam allowance as well as the state funding for Durga Puja committees. These days, even Chhat Puja is celebrated with political patronage. The motive isn't just votes, but muscle power during elections.

"Muslim leaders who hold sway over a section of the Muslim masses, will never let Mamata take them for granted. They have figured out that as soon as they criticise her, she will announce a few sops," said a source.

However, many prominent Muslim leaders like Toha Siddiqui, Siddiqullah Chowdhury, IPS officer Nazrul Islam and renegade left leader Abdur Razzaq Mollah have severely criticised Mamata for failing to deliver on her promises.

The CPI(M) has alleged that TMC Rajya Sabha MP Ahmed Hassan Imran is a front man for the banned terrorist organisation Jamaat-e-Islami, Bangladesh and was a leader of the banned Students' Islamic Movement of India.

He is also said to have got loans worth crores of rupees from Saradha company, which were allegedly used to destablise the Sheikh Hasina government in Bangladesh.

Chakraborty feels that Mamata's style of politics, though dangerous, lacks vision. Her policies are directed towards the individual (like giving out bicycles to Muslim students, rather than building a school or a road in a Muslim dominated region) or the superficial, like renaming of Aliah University to Aliah Madrassa University.

Otherwise, her policies are based on polarisation - from sealing Namashudra votes in North 24 Parganas to consolidating Muslim votes and creating a rift between Gorkha activists in the Darjeeling region.

http://www.catchnews.com/politics-n...t-is-coming-back-to-haunt-her-1452136138.html

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Muslim MLA's are known for changing sides too. Those who appease their community, they will join that party as a vote bank.

This is the reality of Indian politics.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Muslim MLA's are known for changing sides too. Those who appease their community, they will join that party as a vote bank.

This is the reality of Indian politics.
SP MLA Buqqal has vowed to donate IIRC 10L INR and 'soney ka mukut' for Ram Temple in Ayodhya. :p

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Every state should have at least 75% Hindu/Sikh population otherwise India won't be a functional state

It's good that Growth rate of every religion has been declining including musalman,further literacy among them will reduce their growth level in future.

In the meantime, state should keep a close eye on Islamist filth and steps should be taken to protect Hindus,original inhabitant of India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles