Communal agenda of MIM

Galaxy

Country flag
It is shameful incident. Those guys should be charged for attacking secular image of the country.

@ Galaxy......I must praise you for highlighting it. But, You know some Bajrangi very often come to street to collect signatures to put ban on Azzan. Will you be same enthusiastic to condemn them too. Or, you just target a particular group?
Hyderabad MP is from MIM. Mayor is also from MIM. The MLA who abusing Hindu God is also from MIM. They are on constitutional post.

How can abusing God can be related with other small things. Hyderabad is place where maximum Cow Slaughter take place. But I don't have any view, because it doesn't hurt my sentiment. People have right to do as per Law but that doesn't mean one can abuse any Hindu God.

If tomorrow, BJP MP abuses Allah in front of large gathering. I don't see anyone on this forum who will not condemn. Page counting will go to 20+ in no time.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
So from what i gather it has not been banned but its banning was demanded. So if it hasn't been banned then why is there a petition ?

The said mla should be jailed for communal behaviour which is against secular nature of India.

P.S He is not abusing but questioning lord ram's birth place or i must have missed abusive words. Lets not exaggarate things shall we ? Although his tone doesn't seem civil. Lock him up!

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
It is shameful incident. Those guys should be charged for attacking secular image of the country.

@ Galaxy......I must praise you for highlighting it. But, You know some Bajrangi very often come to street to collect signatures to put ban on Azzan. Will you be same enthusiastic to condemn them too. Or, you just target a particular group?
Sorry for the harsh words, but this is how exactly paki behaves.
Silly attempt to derail the thread

Galaxy

Country flag
So from what i gather it has not been banned but its banning was demanded. So if it hasn't been banned then why is there a petition ?

The said mla should be jailed for communal behaviour which is against secular nature of India.

P.S He is not abusing but questioning lord ram's birth place or i must have missed abusive words. Lets not exaggarate things shall we ?
exaggerate ? it's not yet exaggerated yet. If he said anywhere else in country, He would have cut in pieces and large scale communal riot would have taken place.

Don't condemn if someone uses such tone, makes false and abusive word and creditability of Allah. After watching such video my blood is boiling and my like toward right-wing Hindu groups is rising more and more.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Another Abusive speech against Lord Rama in front of Large gathering in MehboobNagar Jalsa. Shame!!

The cheering seems dubbed onto the video. At 1:35 audience in video is silent yet people are cheering ? Im afraid the uploader has dubbed cheering on this particular video.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
exaggerate ? it's not yet exaggerated yet. If he said anywhere else in country, He would have cut in pieces.

Don't condemn if someone uses such tone, makes false and abusive word and creditability of Allah.
What are you saying ? Be more precise.

I could care less about imaginary allah!

Galaxy

Country flag
What are you saying ? Be more precise.

I could care less about imaginary allah!
Everyone should respect other religious sentiments specially when comes about God. This is not debatable.

He is MLA of Hyderabad. Don't you see that ?? I am still perplexed and confused how can a MLA give such hatred speech in front of large gathering? Don't you think by such speech, Communal hatred will increase and secular fabric will vanish ?

Do you know, How many people watched this video and what could be retaliation in future, At least hatred against Muslim will also rise ? is he helping Muslims ? Those who clapping are doing good for Muslims ?

Why he is not behind the prison. Do you know, MIM is part of AP and Centre government with Congress ??

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
This owasi chap is a communal bastard and keeps things polarized so that he keeps winning.

Bloody swine should be beaten with a lathi and given an option either to rot in jail or be thrown into the bay of bengal where he will most likely drown and become a snack for sharks.

mayfair

How many of them are MLAs or MPs?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Everyone should respect other religious sentiments specially when comes about God. This is not debatable.
I disagree. When it comes to religion one can always question but yes abusing is out of the question.

He is MLA of Hyderabad. Don't you see that ?? I am still perplexed and confused how can a MLA give such hatred speech in front of large gathering? Don't you think by such speech, Communal hatred will increase and secular fabric will vanish ?

Do you know, How many people watched this video and what could be retaliation in future, At least hatred against Muslim will also rise ? is he helping Muslims ? Those who clapping are doing good for Muslims ?

Why he is not behind the prison. Do you know, MIM is part of AP and Centre government with Congress ??
He is not first mla to speak along communal lines and nor will be the last. I have witnessed similar speeches against muslims near by home town in up and also by muslim mla against hindus in nearby constituency. It is tactic employed to polarize voters so as to win election. He doesn't care about muslims...only about winning by polarizing it.

Yes he should be in prison. Check out my previous post regarding him

This owasi chap is a communal bastard and keeps things polarized so that he keeps winning.

Bloody swine should be beaten with a lathi and given an option either to rot in jail or be thrown into the bay of bengal where he will most likely drown and become a snack for sharks.

Galaxy

Country flag
Messiah, Show me video when any MLA/MP/Mayor abused Allah in front of large public gathering. Don't make imaginary post. This is not about Hindu or Muslim. It's much bigger than that. He is abusing Hindu God. Video is there, so that anyone can check. Abusive words against GOD by MLA/MP/mayor is not accepted. Don't make excuse. it looks kiddish.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Messiah, Show me video when any MLA/MP/Mayor abused Allah in front of large public gathering. Don't make imaginary post. This is not about Hindu or Muslim. It's much bigger than that. He is abusing Hindu God. Video is there, so that anyone can check. Abusive words against GOD by MLA/MP/mayor is not accepted. Don't make excuse. it looks kiddish.
I am not making excuses. I am asserting the fact that he is not first person to polarize voters in his constituency along religious lines.

I have said he should be thrown in jail...so how am i excusing him ? Think clearly.

noob101

I am no supporter of Bjarangdal or any right wing hindu organization .... far from it as a matter of fact... but I will have to disagree with you , putting a ban on Azan is a very secular thing... if loud speakers are allowed to call for prayer 5 times a day then it impedes everyone else's life...........
On the same token i also feel that Ganesh festivals should also be calmed down and celebrations limited to private property but this occurs once a year as an athiest I can adjust with it .... at the very least there should be some regulations on azan like there has to be writtern permission form all the property owners around the mosque for a certain distance ....

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Instead of this nonsensical petition which is more of a rant why doesn't someone file a case against him for inciting communal hatred and give video as proof ?

Galaxy

Country flag
Instead of this nonsensical petition which is more of a rant why doesn't someone file a case against him for inciting communal hatred and give video as proof ?
case ? He is ruling the state with the help of Congress. MP, Mayor are also from his party. He has power. There are already many cases against him.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
case ? He is ruling the state with the help of Congress. MP, Mayor are also from his party. Unfortunately, He has power. There are many cases against him. Search Google and find it.
Case is filed in court instead of governers house. Many corrupt people are also in jail due to cases only rather than some proactive measure done by govt.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
This bastard must be booked and locked up, What rights he has to question belief of 85% community when he does not believe in it?

Also those people who are supporting him in that gathering with huge appraisal for what this scum said make me more angry.

What will be the situation if and MLA questioned alla or Mohammad all hell would have broken loose and those suckulars will have sucked the juice out of the person who questioned alla :(

It's time we send these people to Jail or Puki land if thats what they want and not a suckular INDIA

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
This is pathetic, he is demanding a ban on Ram Navami procession and rally on Hanuman Jayanti, rather he should have demanded more police security in that area for maintaining the peace.This is called vote bank politics, a gift from Congress !! he is playing politics, by making such statements he is trying to get Muslim voter's confidence on him. Such hate preachers must go to jail.

BTW where did he get the data of 9 lakh years ? what he said in that video ? (currently on mobile internet can't watch the video :( )

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
I am going to download this video and going to show this in my area's youth association 2day. And also will go some of the right wing people that i know in my area and will see what we can do from here.

I will also believe others will also show this to their colleague and friends and in college

Galaxy

Country flag
This bastard must be booked and locked up, What rights he has to question belief of 85% community when he does not believe in it?

Also those people who are supporting him in that gathering with huge appraisal for what this scum said make me more angry.

What will be the situation if and MLA questioned alla or Mohammad all hell would have broken loose and those suckulars will have sucked the juice out of the person who questioned alla :(

It's time we send these people to Jail or Puki land if thats what they want and not a suckular INDIA
Do you know why Post Godhra riot happened ? Anger were increased multi times when few people actually started defending after Godhra carnage by pin-pointing others. They don't understand, When you defend such bastards, Hatred increases Multi-fold.

Those who are defending will make unlimited noise when such things were said for Allah. Forget about Abusing but even credibility of Allah would have bought too much of protest and some Sickularist and Retard people would have support harsh punishment. Real Hypocrites. Shame!!

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles