Communal agenda of MIM

KS

Bye bye DFI
Someone needs to start a movement to free the mindset that has been developed thanks to the unscrupulous politicians.
The question - who will bell the cat....almost all the influential postions are occupied by the conservative old guard from UP,Bihar...We also say how Mr.vastaanvi tried to do something and was forced to change his tack..

with this , what is the hope ?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
The question - who will bell the cat....almost all the influential postions are occupied by the conservative old guard from UP,Bihar...We also say how Mr.vastaanvi tried to do something and was forced to change his tack..

we as a society are full of idiots.

army chap lost in uttrakand. another army major lost in UP also.

you get the food you order and we are reaping the politicians we have elected to power.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
If Hindus were united to vote then communal parties like BJP would have ruled India for decades but here we see Congress has ruled us for a long period, hence Hindus do not vote on communal basis.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

In due course I think many Vastanvis will rise.

SHURIDH

idot mim and warsi.wants to expoilt indian muslim every way.

Galaxy

Country flag
Muslims are only 20%-30% in these two constituency. How can he expect Muslim candidate to win ? There are 70%-80% Hindus too. As i said, He is traitor after reading his post on his official Facebook page.

And BTW, Wherever Muslims are between 25%-50%, BJP has strong presence provided that it has party organisation in those places. Reason: When Muslim polarize in favor of Muslim candidate, Hindus also polarize in favor of BJP. cast factor doesn't matter. In Past also, BJP won Hyderabad loksabha seat as majority of Hindus votes in favor of BJP as Muslims were behind MIM radical Islamist. BJP had some presence in Mehboobnager since long time.

Ironically, BJP won most of the Muslim dominated seats (where Muslims are 30%-40%) in Hindi belt even in 2009 when it lost most of the states. Example: Purnea, Katihar, Araria, Poorvi Champaran, Paschim Champaran, Dharbhanga, MadhuBani, Varanasi, Bhuj, Meerut, Lucknow, Bhopal, 3 seats of Assam. On these seats, It's Polarization!!

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
Actually since yesterday I was thinking about a "right wing nationalist Muslim party" should come up that frees the muslims from the clutches of vote bank politics and those who are only concerned with national interests and exposes the divisive policies of other parties.

Quite an idealistic thought but then such a political party that represents true Indian Muslims who will no let Muslims get exploited and are nationalist.
I don't know about Free or whatever. But if that happens, BJP will rise extraordinary. Communal polarization will become common. I personally wish for that..... :D

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I don't know about Free or whatever. But if that happens, BJP will rise extraordinary. Communal polarization will become common. I personally wish for that..... :D
We are talking nationalist Muslim party. May be allied with other nationalist parties.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
A nationalist Muslim party will probably never exist in India. What we'll see is the rise of more Pan-Islamic parties

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
A nationalist Muslim party will probably never exist in India. What we'll see is the rise of more Pan-Islamic parties
Fundamentalist parties or even the idea of it should be nipped in the bud

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Fundamentalist parties or even the idea of it should be nipped in the bud
Pan-Islamic parties needn't be fundamentalist. But I highly doubt a nationalist muslim party will emerge in India. My reasons will derail the thread :D

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Muslims are only 20%-30% in these two constituency. How can he expect Muslim candidate to win ? There are 70%-80% Hindus too. As i said, He is traitor after reading his post on his official Facebook page.

And BTW, Wherever Muslims are between 25%-50%, BJP has strong presence provided that it has party organisation in those places. Reason: When Muslim polarize in favor of Muslim candidate, Hindus also polarize in favor of BJP. cast factor doesn't matter. In Past also, BJP won Hyderabad loksabha seat as majority of Hindus votes in favor of BJP as Muslims were behind MIM radical Islamist. BJP had some presence in Mehboobnager since long time.

Ironically, BJP won most of the Muslim dominated seats (where Muslims are 30%-40%) in Hindi belt even in 2009 when it lost most of the states. Example: Purnea, Katihar, Araria, Poorvi Champaran, Paschim Champaran, Dharbhanga, MadhuBani, Varanasi, Bhuj, Meerut, Lucknow, Bhopal, 3 seats of Assam. On these seats, It's Polarization!!
This is also the reason the presence of BJP is strong in the Southern districts of TN like Tuticorin, And Kanya kumari. Because the Christians are in high no. in these places and obviously their polarisation leads to counter polarisation by Hindus. Thats why these stupid idiots need to stop polarising the voting . I can give more info on these polarisation if you want:bounce:

And if these idiots dint polarise, giving no excuse to the Hindus to polarise, we can try looking for an Alternative to BJP if it is going to advice us on drinking cow piss. But without their polarisation coming to a stop, there is no way an ordinary Hindu can oppose the BJP on its stupid ideas.

Also Galaxy, you left out how the BJP won in areas with 30% muslim population in the recently concluded UP election:wave:

Last edited:

devgupt

Country flag
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad was an intellectual giant.It is tragedy of India nobody comparable to him emerged from Muslim community since Independence.
Arif Mohammed Khan was showing some promise in 80's but he his hardly a force now.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
MIM is the successors of the Razakaars.

How can you expect them to be anything else when their agenda is to bring back the Nizam days?

Galaxy

Country flag
This is also the reason the presence of BJP is strong in the Southern districts of TN like Tuticorin, And Kanya kumari. Because the Christians are in high no. in these places and obviously their polarisation leads to counter polarisation by Hindus. Thats why these stupid idiots need to stop polarising the voting . I can give more info on these polarisation if you want:bounce:

And if these idiots dint polarise, giving no excuse to the Hindus to polarise, we can try looking for an Alternative to BJP if it is going to advice us on drinking cow piss. But without their polarisation coming to a stop, there is no way an ordinary Hindu can oppose the BJP on its stupid ideas.

Also Galaxy, you left out how the BJP won in areas with 30% muslim population in the recently concluded UP election:wave:
Tamil Nadu politics is very simple but complicated for both National parties. It's completely polarization between two Dravidian parties. DMK and AIADMK.

Having said that, I personally feel (Just my opinion) that sooner or Later, DMK will break in 2 parts after death of Karunanidhi (One will merge with Congress) and other will remain as small regional parties. AIADMK will continue to be either at no. 1 or 2 for at least a decade or two.

I don't see BJP rising to level where it can win even 3-4 seats on own. Not happening. BJP has small presence only in 3-4 seats like Coimbatore, etc. Not enough to win even 2-3 seats. May be if RajniKanth joins BJP :D, Then........Star is the limit !! but that is hypothetical and just probability. :)

BJP lost UP for many reasons. Obviously, It failed to give alternative to BSP. Normally, When people want to defeat No. 1 party, They prefer No. 2. As far as polarization, Half of the BJP MLA's won from Cities where Muslims are dominating force like Meerut, Kanpur, Varanasi, etc. It still working and will always work. But as i said, You can't win on the basis of polarization. It works only when Muslims are dominating force. On 70% seats, Muslims are 15% or less in UP. In Meerut region where Muslims are 35%, BJP won all 3 seats.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pan-Islamic parties needn't be fundamentalist. But I highly doubt a nationalist muslim party will emerge in India. My reasons will derail the thread :D
Pan Islam is an antithesis to the concept of Nation State.

Therefore, the concept would be alien to India.

There can always be nationalist Muslim political parties.

Such parties will not survive as caste based parties cannot.

Mayawati and her attempts at isolated caste supremacy attempt failed and and that is why she had to do a whole lot of permutations and combinations to stay afloat.

Muslims are wise. It will only make the BJP, which is not popular with a large majority, stronger and that will be dangerous.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Having said that, I personally fee (Just my opinion) that sooner or Later, DMK will break in 2 parts after death of Karunanidhi (One will merge with Congress) and other will remain as small regional parties. AIADMK will continue to be either at no. 1 or 2 for at least a decade or two.
Funny, but if DMK breaks up then i will give treat to my fellow college students:D. But lets keep the fingers crossed- MK bald ----er is very old, waiting for a miracle or the Hand of God here to **ll him so that DMK is broken up earlier:yey:

BJP lost UP for many reasons. Obviously, It failed to give alternative to BSP. Normally, When people want to defeat No. 1 party, They prefer No. 2. As far as polrzation, Half of the BJP MLA's won from Cities where Muslims are dominating force like Meerut, Kanpur, Varanasi, etc. It still working and will always work. But as i said, You can't win on the basis of polarization. It works only when Muslims are dominating force. On 70% seats, Muslims are 15% or less in UP.
This is exactly what i am talking about, any polarisation will inevitably lead to polarisation by other community as an automatic response. So i think its better to avoid this polarisation game altogether- but then again we are in India we wont learn this until we are kicked hard in the nuts.

Galaxy

Country flag
Pan Islam is an antithesis to the concept of Nation State.

Therefore, the concept would be alien to India.

There can always be nationalist Muslim political parties.

Such parties will not survive as caste based parties cannot.

Mayawati and her attempts at isolated caste supremacy attempt failed and and that is why she had to do a whole lot of permutations and combinations to stay afloat.

Muslims are wise. It will only make the BJP, which is not popular with a large majority, stronger and that will be dangerous.
If Muslims are wise then why they Vote to Asaduddin Owaisi who is Traitor and MP for almost 20 years except once when he lost to BJP. His brother who is Mayor of Hyderabad himself said "Remove Temple from so called Muslim area"

If Muslims are wise, Why they vote to AIUDF of Assam owned by Maulana Badruddin Ajmal ? The Bangladeshi sympathizer is better than any other party? or Muslims really become wise once they came to know about their strength in lower Assam. Wise in forgetting Congress who helped them with proper settlement :D

If Muslims are wise, Why they vote to Muslim League of Kerala ? ML won almost 75% seats in Muslims dominated areas. Is voting Muslim League who supports Kashmiri Insurgency and not voting to Cong/Left is wise ? Is this wise decision ?

if Muslims are wise, Why They voted and still voting to SP and RJD for last 2 decades?

If Muslims are wise, Why they voting to PDP and NC in Kashmir and not to Congress ?

Now, Muslims are voting to Congress in other states but do they have any other option ? What 10% will make any difference? Where they make difference, they vote to Regressive/Mostly Muslim parties or this is Wise strategy ? :D

Only exceptional is West Bengal, But it's temporary once change in demographic will be favorable!

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
If Muslims are wise then why they Vote to Asaduddin Owaisi who is MP for almost 20 years except once he lost to BJP. His brother who is Mayor of Hyderabad himself said "Remove Temple from so called Muslim area"

If Muslims are wise, Why they vote to AIUDF of Assam owned by Maulana Badruddin Ajmal ? The Bangladeshi sympathizer is better than any other party? or Muslims really become wise once they came to know about their strength in lower Assam. Wise in forgetting Congress who helped them with proper settlement :D

If Muslims are wise, Why they vote to Muslim League of Kerala ? ML won almost 75% seats in Muslims dominated areas. Is voting Muslim League who supported Kashmiri Insurgency and not voting to Cong/Left is wise ? Is this wise decision ?

if Muslims are wise, Why They voted and still voting to SP and RJD for last 2 decades?

If Muslims are wise, Why they voting to PDP and NC in Kashmir and not to Congress ?

Now, Muslims are voting to Congress in other states but do they have any other option ? What 10% will make any difference? Where they make difference, they vote to Regressive/Muslim parties mostly party. or this is Wise strategy ? :D

Only exceptional is West Bengal, But it's temporary once change in demographic will be favorable!
I asked that boldened part as a question in other thread and was called a communal, divisive person and was still not answered:why:. I am still looking for the answer for that question:notsure:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles