Commonwealth Games 2014: GLASGOW, Scotland

Free Karma

Coverage of the games has been fairly bad, Ten Action is showing wwe instead of cwg :lol:
And they constantly show random games and not the ones India is competing in.

And, my sympathies to the admin of the cwg stream. I think the guy is very noob. It's pretty dumb to not have strict moderation in these events for an online chat. Admin kept begging people to stop trolling, ultimately he got frustrated and shutdown the chat :lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Coverage of the games has been fairly bad, Ten Action is showing wwe instead of cwg :lol:
And they constantly show random games and not the ones India is competing in.

And, my sympathies to the admin of the cwg stream. I think the guy is very noob. It's pretty dumb to not have strict moderation in these events for an online chat. Admin kept begging people to stop trolling, ultimately he got frustrated and shutdown the chat :lol:
I was watching TenSports and saw weightlifting coverage with hardly any break.

Indian lifters were just leading with a upper hand while others struggled. Good to see Gold and Silver bagged and National Anthem played.

Blackwater

with lack of gold india has gone down to 8 position ... on medal tally

Free Karma

I was watching TenSports and saw weightlifting coverage with hardly any break.

Indian lifters were just leading with a upper hand while others struggled. Good to see Gold and Silver bagged and National Anthem played.
It's very random. I guess a lot of people wrote to them about it, they apologized saying that they had some issues receiving the feeds for some of the matches.

Anyway, guys, India vs Pak finals for wrestling at 9:45 PM (or somewhere around that time) Sushil Kumar vs Pakistani guy. We got 4 wrestling finals, Sushil Kumar, amit Kumar, Tomar and one Lady in 48 Kgs wrestling.

Plus also this:

Commonwealth Games: Nigeria's gold medallist weightlifter Chika Amalaha fails doping test - Glasgow 2014 Home - ABC Grandstand Sport (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

They are testing the B sample, if that fails too, Third place India weightlifter will get the Silver, and 4th place, another Indian weightlifter will get bronze.

bose

Country flag
what is the news of Sushil Kumar match with the Pakistani ??

bose

Country flag
Sushil Kumar has won Gold defeating the Pakistani...
@Neo So Pakistanis are losing to vegetarians... this is second time in the CWG 2014... :pound:

Last edited by a moderator:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Last edited by a moderator:

bose

Country flag
Manhandled

The match lasted some 2 minutes or so, victory by pin. Score was 6-0 within 1 minute. He looked scared.

2 Pakistanis, saluting the Indian national anthem on the podium :D :D (2 different ceremonies)
It was a one sided match... If I am not wrong it was 8 - 0 in India's favor ...

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
^Sushil was leading 6-2 and then managed to pin the Pakistani wrestler. Victory by fall. :truestory:

Sea Eagle

Nice work to all winners !

Though I was hoping that Vijay Kumar gets some medals, but sadly he could not..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles