CNN Blacked out- Chinese president visit today in US ( minute by minute Updates)

JayATL

Look at the pictures I have posted, any comment?
Pictures you have posted prove nothing other than the media can be stupid and follow each others mistakes in the " pictures" they used. The fact that riots happened was true! - it's not like china is bastion of free media and they would allow journalist to take any pictures. If we follow your brainwashing then earthquakes was but a small event, SAR's was nothing to be concerned of and Tiananmen Square was all but a fairy tale and Oh Skype is the devil's communication tool :D. point is the last people on earth to talk about propaganda in others media is china and north Korea.

Last edited:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Look at the pictures I have posted, any comment?

Any comment?

That's PLA carrying out mass-executions in Tibet. I can probably dish out an entire album of images like that with the power of uncensored internet.

Minghegy

Any comment?

That's PLA carrying out mass-executions in Tibet. I can probably dish out an entire album of images like that with the power of uncensored internet.
How do you know she is a Tibetan?

redragon

Country flag

Any comment?

There was a long thread regarding this pic years ago in Chinese Forum. Netizens used human fresh search engine to do research and the conclusion was the young girl convicted man slaughter and deemed to be executed.
Believe it or not is your discretion.
China does have a very restrict law, but it has the largest population in the world, to be restrict might be arguably the best way to keep the daily life of mass population in order.

redragon

Country flag
minghegy, I like your Avatar, looks like a lot of fun and difficult to do that

redragon

Country flag
Pictures you have posted prove nothing other than the media can be stupid and follow each others mistakes in the " pictures" they used. The fact that riots happened was true! - it's not like china is bastion of free media and they would allow journalist to take any pictures. If we follow your brainwashing then earthquakes was but a small event, SAR's was nothing to be concerned of and Tiananmen Square was all but a fairy tale and Oh Skype is the devil's communication tool :D. point is the last people on earth to talk about propaganda in others media is china and north Korea.
So I can say Indian killing millions muslim and keep going every day, that is a fact, and I don't need to do investigation.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
As i said , whats shown by CNN to domestic viewers, is not whats shown elsewhere , outside of goverment edits news are twisted to show the US and establishment in good light , why do you think other local television networks are so poular in other places these days , world over CNN has earned a very bad name , whole of middle east shuns them , al zazeera rules, europe has their own service , atleast i can say for here in russia , people have moved to russia today for english news and everything on cnn acts more like a timepass
:rofl: Well that should explain to you the fact that each country's or region's press has some or the other problem. Al Jazeera is the most pro-terrorist channel in entire region. It doesn't show what's happening half in Darfur but the moment even a Palestinian pickpocket is slapped by an Israeli policeman, it start shouting war crimes. Same goes for Al Jazeera's time post-1999 when it started showing us in bad light and showing the "plight of Kashmiris against Indian forces".

CNN does have some rather US-pleasing elements I do agree but this is present in every region. For example Rossaskaya Gazeta does the same for Russia. (I shall discount Indian press from this category since they are the most self-destructive kind of media I have ever seen. Pakistani media might show us in good light but our own could make us look like Hitler and Mao..LOL.)

JayATL

So I can say Indian killing millions muslim and keep going every day, that is a fact, and I don't need to do investigation.
you can say that if we had no freedom of press. you have none- everything gets blocked. Your example is stupendously stupid comparison. Per your country sar's was a fairy tale and earthquake was a small event- you are even putting innocent families from that area in jail because they are bringing attention to the govt. mess up. they brainwash people in china- you have no integrity to stand on. Chinese govt thinks its High IQ citizens can't handle a simple press conference , if they block something like a Q&A - you have no footing to speak about propaganda or claim one.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag

Any comment?

Does Chinese media use it as an evidence of Indian amy carrying out mass-executions in Kashmir?

By the way, the woman in the picture is obviously a Han, and the man with a gun should be a policeman, instead of PLA, if I am not mistaken.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Pictures you have posted prove nothing other than the media can be stupid and follow each others mistakes in the " pictures" they used.
Well, you can keep on feeding on disinformation unintentionally made up by them, that is your choice.

The fact that riots happened was true! - it's not like china is bastion of free media and they would allow journalist to take any pictures.
The riot was true, but what they had reported about the riot was wrong. The pictures they had published were wrong, they stories they had written were wrong.

If we follow your brainwashing then earthquakes was but a small event, SAR's was nothing to be concerned of and Tiananmen Square was all but a fairy tale and Oh Skype is the devil's communication tool :D. point is the last people on earth to talk about propaganda in others media is china and north Korea.
I have never said SAR's was nothing, because we all have experienced it.
I have never said Tiananmen Square was a fairy tale, I have said for more than enought times, that it was a tragedy.
I have never said Skype is the devil's communication tool. Neither have I ever heard of anyone saying something like that except you.

It is you who are denying the fact that western medias lie, you are the one who are brainwashed by western propaganda.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles