Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Some countries have their skeleton out of the closet in the open bazaar, like the Kiev Regime. :devil:
Read more Russian press. Neither the UN nor the OSCE, flagrant violations by the Ukrainian side, did not notice. Ukraine is at war with Russia. Of course, there is the information component.

Cadian

Fat lady in the front has a T-shirt with "Aidar" neo-Nazi battalion emblem. I guess one of the truck drivers was a Putin's agent. Or both. GUGH!

pmaitra

@Razor, just saw some pictures of the terror attack in Turkey where German tourists were killed.

So, when the Kiev regime bombed Donetsk, killing scores of civilians, the aftermath looked just like the aftermath of the bombing in Turkey where German tourists were killed.

Would the German wannabe Polska impostor Angela Merkelovskaya term the terror attack in Turkey as "European" values? What about the chocolate seller?

sorcerer

Country flag
@Razor

Would the German wannabe Polska impostor Angela Merkelovskaya term the terror attack in Turkey as "European" values? What about the chocolate seller?
Angela_dontknowwhatshedoesya advises everyone that they should protect European Valoos under a black burqa..

Germany took a bite too much of something they cant spew!!!

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@Razor, just saw some pictures of the terror attack in Turkey where German tourists were killed.

So, when the Kiev regime bombed Donetsk, killing scores of civilians, the aftermath looked just like the aftermath of the bombing in Turkey where German tourists were killed.

What she would say is ISIS did it and try to work up some coalition effort to enter into war in the ME ???
Maybe :D

pmaitra

What she would say is ISIS did it and try to work up some coalition effort to enter into war in the ME ???
Maybe :D
Maybe they want to work with Turkey again and rebuild the Hejaz Railway? The Germans and the Ottomans were buddies, and were helping the Ottomans secure the route to Mecca. Incidentally, the Arabs never liked the Turks and frequent raids on the railway put an end to Ottoman ambitions.

The Turko-German love affair goes a long way.

My opinion about Germany used to be very high, but it is going downhill lately.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
For a second there I thought that was NYPD, then I realized these weren't fat enough. :D
Police cars patrol the streets of the city around the clock. In Kiev very dense traffic. So anything can happen. I just don't understand how to relate to the theme?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Police cars patrol the streets of the city around the clock. In Kiev very dense traffic. So anything can happen. I just don't understand how to relate to the theme?
Hmm.

I wasn't talking about the cars at all.

I was talking about the uniform these "cops" are wearing, which resembles NYPD uniforms.

Then I made joke that NYPD cops (/Amrikans) were fat.

It's supposed to be funny but apparently people dont like fat people jokes.

:D

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Hmm.

I was talking about the uniform these "cops" are wearing, which resembles NYPD uniforms.

Of course the uniform is similar, because it developed American designers, and its first batch of sewn too in the United States.

pmaitra

Hmm.

Traditional Russian or Soviet hats look like the one below, but the Kiev regime probably hates itself so much that it wants to wipe out all evidence that it is actually a part of Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles