Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhramos

Country flag
PRELIMINARY AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE UNION OF PEOPLE'S REPUBLICS OF NOVOROSSIA AND THE REPUBLIC OF SUBCARPATHIAN RUS HAS BEEN SIGNED
The agreement was negotiated at the Yalta Conference, held July, 2014, at the meeting of the heads of government of the Republic of Subcarpathian Rus and the Union of People's Republics of Novorossia, represented by Prime Minister Petro Getsko and Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Affairs Parliament Vladimir Rogov, respectively.
The sides also agreed on the early signing of the full-fledged interstate Treaty of alliance and mutual assistance in the destruction of fascism in Eastern Europe and supporting the areas of the Union of People's Republics of Novorossia occupied by Kiev gang.
The signing ceremony was attended by representatives of public organizations of the EU, USA and Canada.
Sources:
Press Service of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Union of People's Republics of Novorossia
Press office of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Subcarpathian Rus.

bhramos

Country flag
please some one tell me about this person in pic

apple

Do you also believe in the tooth fairy?
Sure why not? I've gotten plenty of coins from the tooth fairy. That's far more evidence than there'll ever be for your assertion "Western freedom = Join the EU or die". How's life in South Carolina, BTW? Are those evil, murderous EU schemers forcing your state to leave the US and sign up for the EU?

If you are talking about the sniper attack, there is plenty of circumstantial evidence. Ask the question "cui bono?"
Thanks for the wiki link... Who benefits is a conspiracy theorist's question and, like you and Lavrov mentioning Bosnia and the EU, it's not even a good conspiracy theory. The use of lethal force could very conceivably have ended the Pro EU protests.

So you're willing to be skeptical about accusations about pro Russians... On this, and your previous, thread I haven't seen much impartiality in your skepticism. What is the role of a moderator on this forum?

bhramos

Country flag

The self-defense of Donbass has made some significant advances over the past 10 weeks:

Destroyed: 4180 gunmen of Kiev junta, 1 junta's general, 18 military helicopters, 30 BMP, 2 -2S9 Nona, 70 APC, 25 tanks, 1 sensor aircraft AN-30 (Clank), 6 aircrafts SU-25, 10 trucks, 5 – launch vehicle BM-27 "Uragan", 5 – launch vehicle BM-21 "Grad", 1 aircraft IL 76 Ilyushin (Candid) and 12 trucks Ural-4320.

Taken as a trophy: 15 APC, 2 tanks T34, 7 tanks T64, 2 –Nona, 6 BMP, 5 buses, 1 Kamaz, 1 automatic 82 mm gun-mortar 2B9 Vasilek, 1 wire-guidedanti-tank missile system 9K111 Fagot, 3 automatic grenade launcher AGS-17 with ammunition and 1 airplane SU-25.

3 spies from SSU "Alpha" were taken as prisoners, 510 gunmen of junta Nazi army were encircled and disarmed.

happy

Sure why not? I've gotten plenty of coins from the tooth fairy. That's far more evidence than there'll ever be for your assertion "Western freedom = Join the EU or die". How's life in South Carolina, BTW? Are those evil, murderous EU schemers forcing your state to leave the US and sign up for the EU?

Thanks for the wiki link... Who benefits is a conspiracy theorist's question and, like you and Lavrov mentioning Bosnia and the EU, it's not even a good conspiracy theory. The use of lethal force could very conceivably have ended the Pro EU protests.

So you're willing to be skeptical about accusations about pro Russians... On this, and your previous, thread I haven't seen much impartiality in your skepticism. What is the role of a moderator on this forum?
Hey...lets be fair and leave all the insecurity 'moderator role' crap........

BUT WAIT...YOU ARE ALSO A PART OF NATO !!!

This is one reason enough to ignore your rants. Perhaps you do not know why you automatically qualify to be ignored ?? Quite simple.....self-centeredness.

ITBP

Ukraine is very lenient dealing this, I just wonder how Indians would react if same happens in India? If Muslims of J&K launches armed insurgency in support of Pakistan or Bengalis of WB launch armed insurgency in favor of BD. Similarly Ukrainians of Russian ethnicity launched this in favor of Russia.

Charity begins at home.

I fully support Ukraine, they have the rights.

The self-defense of Donbass has made some significant advances over the past 10 weeks:

Destroyed: 4180 gunmen of Kiev junta, 1 junta's general, 18 military helicopters, 30 BMP, 2 -2S9 Nona, 70 APC, 25 tanks, 1 sensor aircraft AN-30 (Clank), 6 aircrafts SU-25, 10 trucks, 5 – launch vehicle BM-27 "Uragan", 5 – launch vehicle BM-21 "Grad", 1 aircraft IL 76 Ilyushin (Candid) and 12 trucks Ural-4320.

Taken as a trophy: 15 APC, 2 tanks T34, 7 tanks T64, 2 –Nona, 6 BMP, 5 buses, 1 Kamaz, 1 automatic 82 mm gun-mortar 2B9 Vasilek, 1 wire-guidedanti-tank missile system 9K111 Fagot, 3 automatic grenade launcher AGS-17 with ammunition and 1 airplane SU-25.

3 spies from SSU "Alpha" were taken as prisoners, 510 gunmen of junta Nazi army were encircled and disarmed.
Grossly exaggerated.

Very similar to this one-

Meriv90

As soon as i saw McCain in Maidan plaza everything was clear, nothing more to say. Mix it with a bit of Mittel-europe from german side and everything is ready, it is like seeing Croatia and the mark affair again.

Worse side of this is that we would have never let Ukraine inside EU . US must be really happy about their future petroleum export now that it is allowed(coincidence? no idea, lybia,syria,iraq ISIL look like a correlation but it doesn't mean there is casualty).

pmaitra

It is indeed a theory, buttressed by circumstantial evidence. Just like the Kiev junta is using missiles and artillery killing hundreds of unarmed civilians and militia alike, Yanukovich could have done the same, and remained in power today. He would have benefited that way. He chose not to murder his own countrymen, unlike the current (Poroshenko) and prior-to-current (Arsenic Yatsenyuk) regimes.

I am biased. You are biased. So is everyone else. Anyone who claims otherwise is a liar.

That is because we are humans, not robots. Even Neural Networks are biased using the bias variable(s).
The network thus has a simple interpretation as a form of input-output model, with the weights and thresholds (biases) the free parameters of the model.
Source: Neural Networks

The role of the moderator is to keep discussions moderate, and to keep a control over things, such as, but not limited to, abusive language, personal attack, dishonesty (reporting one post, making a public accusation, and when asked to quote the post in public, quoting a different post - rings a bell?).

pmaitra

As soon as i saw McCain in Maidan plaza everything was clear, nothing more to say. Mix it with a bit of Mittel-europe from german side and everything is ready, it is like seeing Croatia and the mark affair again.

Worse side of this is that we would have never let Ukraine inside EU . US must be really happy about their future petroleum export now that it is allowed(coincidence? no idea, lybia,syria,iraq ISIL look like a correlation but it doesn't mean there is casualty).
Exactly.

It requires just a little bit of common sense to figure out who seeks to benefit from all this.

And McCain, less said about him, the better.

pmaitra

Ukraine conflict: Russia charges pilot over deaths

Russia has charged a female Ukrainian army pilot with complicity in the murder of two Russian journalists.

BBC Caption: Nadiya Savchenko is in a Russian detention centre but it is unclear how she got there

To those that do not solely rely on BBC, it is not "unclear" how she got there.

I recommend that BBC read LifeNews: Украинской лётчице Надежде Савченко предъявлено обвинение

Nadezhda Savchenko, aka Nadiya Savchenko.

pmaitra

Коломойский приказал травить Ляшко в украинских СМИ

In Internet hit record owner talks Ukrainian "Private Bank" Igor Kolomoisky with General Manager of TV channels "1 +1 MEDIA" Alexander Tkachenko. By phone Kolomoysky instructs Tkachenko strongly poison the air Verkhovna Rada deputy Oleg Lyashko, leader of the Radical Party of Ukraine.

Tkachenko: Hello, Igor V..

Kolomoysky: Healthy! Do not you see that I'm calling you?

Tkachenko: As soon as I saw at once took. Threw another conversation.

Kolomoysky: Where are you?

Tkachenko: In the office.

Kolomoysky: What you wind?

Tkachenko: Out on the balcony to the people who are sitting in the room did not hear our conversation.

Kolomoysky: And who do you sit in the room?

Tkachenko: Sit our lawyers and Yarik. These m .... do not want to turn off the city of Donetsk and Lugansk and now we have them come up with a cunning plan.

Kolomoysky: Got it, got it. There is such a claim ...... in a good sense of the word, by the name of Ljashko. It is time to begin to claim .......

Tkachenko: But he is there to direct communication, I know.

Kolomoysky: (inaudible) Liovochkin.

Tkachenko: Yeah, yeah, okay.

Kolomoysky: Yes. And (inaudible) Liovochkin saddled all ...

Tkachenko saddled all n .......

Kolomoysky: Yes. Interestingly, in order to ride Ljashko b .... and all n ....... Levochkin have used .... at least be bi.

Tkachenko: Well, well, no question.

Kolomoysky: Come on, now.

Tkachenko Valerich, and are available by calling the black there a couple of questions utter ...

Kolomoysky: Dial still, come on.

Tkachenko: Good.

Oligrah mentions Sergei Liovochkin, which until January 2014 was Head of the Presidential Administration of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych. 10 minutes, after the record came on the service YouTube, it has been removed, but has spread to other video hosting.

As LifeNews reported July ninth leader of the Radical Party, Oleg Lyashko opposite tends to whitewash its reputation. This week a number of Kiev PR-agencies received an order for a "cleansing" of the Internet from a video made "‹"‹in 1993, which recognized Lyashko a homosexual relationship. With the majority of the Ukrainian sites scandalous video has already been removed.

bhramos

Country flag
People with small children hiding in a basement. Slavyansk, the first days of July. Today this is a scary reality for many families in Novorossiya.

Last edited by a moderator:

bhramos

Country flag
Lol! It is just Psaki :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles